Faces of Sup Forums thread

faces of Sup Forums thread

But you don't look like a sweaty virgin edgy neckbeard with cheeto dusted fingers and a faded fedora that lives in the basement.

Stop it you faggot. Or at least post different selfies and not the same one every fuckin time.

i misread that for a second and thought you were calling me a neckbeard.

it is different. you're thinking of this one. though they arent that different i suppose. they're just my favorite.

Virgin or 50+ women?

A nose job would do wonders for you

Nah. Just pointing out that you actually look like a decent person compared to the others.

Yea whatever. But why are you always posting your face on Sup Forums? Are you insecure and want honest opinions? Or just wanna be fame on this Board

Snake boi!

.... 50+

men.

why is every thread posted with this faggot

I know, but I don't really like the idea of plastic surgery. maybe if it gets too bad when im older, but for now im doing fine. not the best looking but mi okay with that.

a lot of the people who post in these threads are better looking than me. most don't look like neckbeards.

neither. idk if you frquent these but what i do is wait for other people to post their pictures, then I write humorous/weird greentexts about them accompanied by pictures of pepe. dont get me wrong, flirting with other people helps too, I don't really have the opportunity to go out much these days. my friends dying so i spend almost all my time either with him or in my room trying to decompress from that.

watch out for them danger noodles user. they aren't all as friendly as charles.

they aren't. roughly 2 a week are. not the rest.

>i know because im actually in all of them even if im not the OP
>i know becuase even if im not the OP i often use other peoples pictures

Lets see what insecurities you guys will give me this week.

you look like if someone tried to make a live action middle eastern anime character. creepy eyes.

are u gonna mow my lawn or fuck my goats cant tell

You guys have to be fucking retarded to post actual pictures of yourselves on Sup Forums

why? nothing ever seems to happen

>except for that one time one person actually pissed people off and was posting pictures doing something crazy or out of the norm

posting a picture of your self on Sup Forums has no consequences unless you have friends who are retards.

let them learn user

Are you using one of those snap filters with alien eyes? ayyyyy lmao

who let this yahoo in here

You look like me. Your insecurities will be my insecurities. Thanks for that you faggot

Cmon man don't say that you can't be that odd-looking.

You're obviously relatively new, 5 years max. In the past, just using one picture of the person posted by them, Sup Forums has found out people's identity, place of employment, family members, etc. and ruined their lives permanently be it for revenge or just out of boredom. Don't be a retard.

if he looks anything like you....

Oh shit is Sam Gamgee

so post a picture of someone you hate and pretend to be them. ok good idea

>5 years max

6 in march, pretty close. dont get me wrong im aware of those stories but you gotta remember that there was never an instance where someone posted a picture of themselves and somehow had their life ruined without context.

you gotta be relatively new (or absent) if you dont realize that these threads have been almost daily for the last 5 years with no consequence. the people who have had their lives ruined were never in faces of Sup Forums and were just people who posted about stupid shit they did.

i mean i could post a nude of my self right now and even if you managed to track me down it would have no baring on my life.

NYPA.

We're savvy to that now.

Alright bud, keep thinking that.

all of my friends have already seen it. I posted it on facebook.

Got me.

You know it friend, I'm hiding those feels under this sarcasm. Help Me.

Do you suck all the dicks or just mine? Sorry for messing your hair up like that.

Idk if you photoshopped your eyes a size to big for your face or you were born with disproportioned facial features.

Well I mean you got a sexy body

i dont suck any dicks.

(but i am gey)

im not quite in that shape anymore, and that wasnt even really good shape so its unfortunate. i need to get my shit together in that regard but its really hard to find the time with alll the crazy shit going on in my life right now.

Hiii =]

Hi! few things to start off with =] 1. yes I added you because you're a female gamer, 'tis an awesome thing to see! 2. I'm Brian. 3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen.

rate me. am i a big gay faggot?

You are lovely looking girl . I d marry u for greencard

faggot

C'mon rate me

Give

i really fucking hope so. i wish to hold your hand and buy you dinner.

Depends on the restaurant I suppose ;))))))))

Hi guis....

i like to go to a place that makes gourmet burgers. they pair each burger with a beer, like italian restaurants do with pasta/wine.

my favorite one is a burger with fig jam and truggle sauce.

Here’s my faggot ass face

>truggle sauce
kek

truffle. my bad. about an hour into nyquil.

hit the gym u frail fuck holy shit the fact you are considered a "man" is pathetic

I did, but I had a hard time getting back after the car accident.

You amuse me. Dance for me my internet monkey.

yessir.

If your name is Adam Mitz, fuck you you fucking faggot. If your name isn't Adam Mitz, carry on

starting a door to door sales job tomorrow.
wreck my confidence

I'm feeling extra gay!

Lmao my name is definitely not Adam. May I ask why you have such hatred for said person?

That's a good boy.

your long hair will make you lose out on a lot of business. your skinny look as well. but you are otherwise a perfect specimen.

LA?

Meh

Are you selling yourself?

thanks for the tip.
will get fat and tie hair up

mended reply

That's right my pretty. Keep dancing for me. I like the way you move.

He was a plague on the life of someone I care for dearly, and a devil worshipping heroin addict I believe
he had a lot going for him before he went to jail 4 times :(((

Yes

fiddy bucks

how is your skin so smooth with beard game like that

Lose the terrible attempt at mustache and beard.

ah yes my 'icantgrowabeard' face
feelsbadman

>fiddy bucks
Are you having a sale or just low self worth? I'd tussle with you for that.

Damn son that's pretty heavy. Sounds like a genuine piece of shit. Don't worry user, he'll likely end up OD'd on a couch in some rundown apartment complex. As it should be.

How old are you?

Low quality camera and lots of lighting.
Also I was on Acutane when I was younger. Haven't had a blemish or pimple since. Other than that I just got lucky with the beard genese.

Aaron?

You have a good looking face and nice hair. Nothing to worry about.

You've got bigger things to worry about, KHOOORAL

if this post ends in 4 i'm going to shoot myself in the cock with a flintlock pistol on twitch

sale because of low self worth

>the only options are skinny or fat

work out

you wanna go to stout?

are you the same parson?

appreciate it user

I'm 18 I swear it

I'm there now!

no... i think i met my doppleganger

two uglies in one thread screencapo this