I see lots of cock threads here and no one bothered to ask me to join in. Know why? Take a look and see for yourself...

I see lots of cock threads here and no one bothered to ask me to join in. Know why? Take a look and see for yourself. My cock is the hugest, beefiest, thickest, fattest, longest, largest, lengthiest, girthiest, sturdiest, stiffest, hardest, heaviest, blackest, manliest, meatiest, strongest, most sought after on the planet. I have a literal line of sluts outside my door every night. I have the stamina to fuck a minimum of 40 women/day. It's no wonder no one invites me to show what's packing on these cock threads. Y'all are jealous and y'all can't handle a Nubian prince making you all look bad. I wish I could say that I understood, but having a huge cock all my life, I've never had to envy other men. Keep hatin', suckas.

ok

It's perfectly OK and ungay to admire what I have, especially if you're lacking. I get that jealousy happens. Just no hatin', bruthuh.

looks pretty small to me

Then show yours. I'll wait.

no need to get mad, its okay to be small

Not mad, comrade. Just saying if you think I'm small then show what you got.

Haha jokes on you... My credit rating is huge

I dunno man, i'm not here to compete, just offer my two cents

dont get upset, but i think it looks below average size

Your defensiveness confirms your insecurity. You got a small dick bro, and you know it.

Nice but I would say we're close in size. If you want, we can meet up and put our dicks together and see who has the bigger, thicker schlong. If we say #nohomo before we do this, it will nullify any homoerotic tendencies.

Tehm four bumps is std. just sayin'.

Nope. I see why you think so. Imma bout to blow yo muddafuckin mind tho- they aint STDs or STIs, they be lil dicks tryin to grow offa my huge unit. I'm so goddamn virile and manly that my dick be havin multiple dicklets.

Med fag here:
HPV confirmed. Sucks bro...

Dubs confirmed.

Doctors don't visit Sup Forums let's be real nigger.

>Larping this hard.

You wish, nigger.

obvious bait is obvious

You’re gonna need a bigger rod for that bait, user.

pulling your pud is juvenile at best if not outright pathetic, and also kinda gay
\

Bait bait bait

stop shaving your cock like a faggot, faggot

Op, you need to reevaluate your life. This type of post is just a sad and pathetic display of low self esteem toward yourself. The real world has very little race mixing and almost no fascination with "BBC" ( closet homosexual males perhaps , but not straight women) most women do not enjoy a large penis, average is average due to thousands of years of mating with that size penis for a reason. Sage goes in all fields.

Doesn’t change the fact you’re a nigger, nigger.

Op, you need to reevaluate your life. This type of post is just a sad and pathetic display of low self esteem toward yourself. The real world has very little race mixing and almost no fascination with "BBC" ( closet homosexual males perhaps , but not straight women) most women do not enjoy a large penis, average is average due to thousands of years of mating with that size penis for a reason. Sage goes in all fields.

Google reverse image search proves this is just some little white boi LARPing. THREAD WILL NOW DIE.

LOL #whitemaleprobs

S A G E
A
G
E

Too black. Do not want.
I'm a grill btw.
Sage.

Sage GROWS in all fields, you fuck. Get it right.

how do you feel bout us taking your wahmans?

I love her dress and I don't have no issue with white men pounding some black puss.

OP is 4 feet tall w/average sized penis, also you def got std's and some brain damage bro

this is boring.

boning?