Its my birthday in a new city and im alone. Trips decides how should i spend my time

Its my birthday in a new city and im alone. Trips decides how should i spend my time.

Work out, study to get a better job and find a girl on okcupid

Start shooting heroin into your dick

happy birthday. what interests do you have? hobbies? age? job?

Give me your address so I can send you a card

Good Sir, Happy Birthday.

Roll

>Sing happy birthday to yourself with a lit cake on a packed bus

Happy birthday dude, it's my birthday too, Jan 14th.

KILL Someone

25 yrs old, quality inspector, just moved to new city three days ago. Everyone i know is a douchebag or really stupid. I like geeky stuff.

Happy birthday user, you should shit in your hands and clap

happy birthday Sup Forumsro, my birthday as well

Are you alone as the rest of us?

25 is a good age. still isn't too hard to meet people. can still hit up okc / tinder for chicks. shit I'd go to a bar, buy some people some drinks, and see who you meet.

>It's my birthday, I'm new in town, can I buy you guys a drink and hang out for a bit?

Is literally what I'd do.

Happy birthday faggot

happy birthday my dudes.

Happy birthday user, go out and buy you some cake and share it with some random girl you find

yes

Go to a restaurant where they'll sing you happy birthday. It'll be funny to see the look on peoples' face when they see you're by yourself

Find a small bar, go relax with a drink, tell cute chicks it's your birthday, see what happens

FILM IT

life couldnt get more lonely once you start going to bars to drink by yourself and tell random women its your birthday in hopes of some sort of attention

Cool, he gets to have an interesting night.

fucking this. get out there faggot.

its called socializing.

You'll never find out unless you try

im not OP

this is pretty sound advice if you live close to somewhere you can go for a drink.

or make a tindr
>(timestamp) "ts my birthday today, im new here, someone wanna help me get drunk"
>swipe right for everyone
>fishing
>???
>profit

Happy birthday, I'd hang out with you if I could.

hookers and blackjack

Denny's free Grand Slam Breakfast and then fully nude strip club

Happy Bday, make it so.

>Find a small bar, go relax with a drink, tell cute chicks it's your birthday, see what happens

Will do. Don't expect much. To make it more interesting i will use your dub icebreaker topic.

ow boy, happy birthday, so sorry I can't cheers with you op

bro move user

>i will use your dub icebreaker topic.
no dont be a faggot. your icebreaker is that it's your bday, and you are new in town.

Happy birthday my nigga

happy birthday! i want you have a nice time and a good day. only requirements.

here's a kitty to accompany you!

Go to a bar and become more sociable my dude, happy birthday

Get a hooker

Happy girthday my man