My autistic friend with anger problems thinks I'm wrong and I think I'm right. Wanna settle this argument?

My autistic friend with anger problems thinks I'm wrong and I think I'm right. Wanna settle this argument?

This is everything. Now do your work Sup Forums

You are wrong you autistic sperg even if you were right you'd still be in the wrong for splitting hairs like a bitch ex-gf would

1st. If I'm wrong then how am I wrong.
2nd. He started this argument

>normal conversation
>autism kicks in
>You fucking tard, you fucking tard
He started it alright

you used it without a comma it could mean
have 2 guys you are talking to now, wanted to date you?
or
have 2 guys you are talking to, now wanted to date you?

You're all autistic Jesus man

Jesus, I've never seen shit so stupid. Grow up you kiddie faggot. Go to bed

Both of you are fucking autistic and use broken as fuck english. You're slightly more right than you're idiot friend, but both of you are autistic.

He's only right cause he's splitting hairs. But in terms of what I was trying to say I was right

Arguing with an autist. You already lost the battle. This dude won't understand anything you say to him cause you both have a different kind of understanding. Let him believe whatever. It is not gonna make any difference. If you do know it is not true then why bother pointing it out unless you wanna flex your donger?

If you know you are right then let it go cause the conversation is pointless.

It wasn't a normal conversation, you saw what I let you see

this is the most pointless shit I've ever read
do you really have nothing better to do than argue literal semantics?

You're both retarded. Argument settled.

jesus fucking christ... go read a book, walk outside, get a hobby... What kind of boring fucking asshole argues on the internet like this?

never has the old adage 'you are the company you keep' been more appropriate

also you're retarded because you called him a tard repeatedly over this pointless shit

LOL GETTING CUCKED BY A TARD

I love this, I honestly don't have anything better to do right now. It's 3 a.m. and you all have shit you do that's stupid and all you have to do with you life is talk about how stupid or retarded some random kid is on the internet. I really didn't care about this conversation, I was just bored. Thank you all

>I was just pretending to be retarded

The English language wasn't designed for non face to face real time text conversations! This is why I hate social media!

>appealing to a group of randoms
>seeking confirmation
>I really didin't care

Who is the autistic one? Both.

Pretending? Wasn't pretending, never said I was pretending. Just having fun with my stupidit, why not use what I

Seeking confirmation yes but still don't care. Half you saying I'm wrong half you saying I'm right and I still don't care. Kids back in my group chat. Still living with me and we are still best friends, was just having fun.

when public school ends, you will have no friends; mark my words

>I really didin't care
Still makes a huge fucking thread about it.

>Wasn't pretending
Acted like a retard, how ever you wanna flavour it, you did this.

How fucking dumb are you?

>Still don't care
Caring enough to try to defend yourself and respond. Thank you for proving the point for us and making yourself seem even more stupid.

you're both autistic as fuck, by pushing the real conversation to the side and arguing on specifics.

This thread gave me AIDS. Kill yourself OP you fucking utter faggot. Sage.

This is getting worse then a YouTube comment section lol. I don't care but again. Bored. So I have nothing better to do, also hope I gave everybody aids

He is right tho. "I don't browse Sup Forums now" could mean you haven't been browsing for a while

This was pathetic to read