Why are drugs illegal? Whats the point in stopping stupid people from destroying their bodies?

Why are drugs illegal? Whats the point in stopping stupid people from destroying their bodies?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Great_Binge
youtube.com/watch?v=N6uEMOeDZsA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because they don't exist in a vacuum.

Stupid people have healthcare too, which we pay for. Costs normies a shitton of money. /thread

Because they usually wreck other people's shit in the process.

Because stupid people are the majority.

Do you have any idea what our ghettos would be like if pcp was legal? It would be a 24/7 chimpocalypse.

Because they're sold in a way that's nearly impossible to tax

If they were only hurting themselves then sure, who gives a fuck. But the drug trade hurts thousands of people, and the druggies themselves get to interact with hundreds of people every day!

So yeah, no.

So dealers can keep their margins

Are you implying it's not a 24/7 chimpocalypse already?

You don't thread own post faggot. People who run into drug related health problems are no different then chronically ill or elderly patients. I'm too lazy to do the research but, before you make claims be prepared to back them up with evidence.

It doesn't stop shit, it just forces me to deal with shady characters when I want some booger sugar.

Mainly for Capitalism. The working class has to be sober so that they can be productive. That's why the police mainly harass the poor over drugs. Rich people get probation and sent to rehab while poor people get a felony and sent to jail.

It also has to do with the Vietnam war, but I won't get into that shit.

I control drugs !!! I will destroy who I choose, you stupid plebs.

Don't need evidence. Ive got a crack addicted relative, he can go to an all in rehab center with a spa, pools, tennis courts, etc for free. Dont need math to know someone has to pay for it

Fines and Prison labour comes cheap.

They would be easily taxable if they were legalized and sold in shops.

Ah but why do that and pay more for them (since they will be taxed) when you can get them from a dealer for less?

Uh, because it would lower crime drastically?

Government has more control and profit if they're illegal.

>laws stop people

Kek. Shut up goy and get back to work. I need you to pay for muh benefits :^)

Drugs like cocaine and meth that make you overactive and potentially harmful in public should be banned

But if you want to use drugs like heroin that just make you go to sleep and die in your own home then go ahead. It should be legal

quality my friend, quality

drugs are the most environmentally friendly form of entertainment.

>Why are drugs illegal?
Because lawyers/politicians are legal.

Drugs are awesome. Lawmakers suck dick.

>for less
>implying heavily increased risk and cartel activity doesn't jack up the price considerably from what it would be if legal in the long run

Because the addiction is such, that people who are deprived of them end up doing criminal acts to obtain more.

>no DMT
worthless

3rd one left to the weed

Alcohol is more addictive than most drugs, but has far less crime associated with it, because it's affordable to maintain the habit and isn't as socially troubling. You also don't have to worry about the cops shagging your ass for buying or using booze.

By making drugs illegal you introduce crime and police to them. That is basic logic.

thats awesome

You're right.
My bad.

If you think drugs are bad, this society with out them are worse.

Of course I'm speaking about my perception of my own society, because everyone's version is different from everyone else's.

I prefer to walk this life as fucked up as I can.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Great_Binge

because it makes it less convenient for the socially retarded to get hopped up on pcp and go on a rampage

One of the only bad things Reagan did was his war against drugs

Because it's a burden on the medical system. If they made it legal they'd have to tax the shit out of it like alcohol and cigarettes

Thought that was Nixon.

Why are suicides illegal? Because it's removing a tax payer from the system. If people want to end their life, let them.

I use prescription meth to treat my adhd.
Adderall is a lot more stimulating than meth.

you weed out the undesirable from society, anyone weak enough to break the law to "get high" deserves to be ostracized or worse.

There's no rational reason to oppose drug use, because people are only harming themselves which is not a crime. The fact that the state forces you and others to pay into the same health insurance doesn't derive any obligation, because the use of force to get you to pay for the insurance wasn't justified in the first place.

Having said that and also having said that I'm a libertarian, I do support the war on drugs. Why? Because it targets high time preference, low IQ and low impulse control people, which means niggers.

I also understand that a minimum wage puts low IQ, low productivity workers out of a job. And I support it. Why? Again, because low IQ and low productivity is almost 100% niggers.

Yes, I hate niggers. As I stated above, there's no _rational_ reason to favor drug prohibition.

>anyone weak enough to break the law to "get high" deserves to be ostracized or worse

Any man who lets other men tell him what chemicals he can consume is no man at all.
He is a child being parented.

where is this from? this is impressive

>stop liking what i don't like (and go to jail for it): the argument

nice quads though

You're fucking retarded

r/drugsarebeautiful
r/drugstashes

>Lazy
>America
>Top Cake

society has every right to set standards for itself, liberturdian

no one is forcing you to join us

Legalizing it will only encourage idiots to use them, do stupid shit while high, get in prison, and then that's your tax dollars at work. I want s productive society. Hard drugs don't make you productive.
Inb4
>but alcohol
I can have a few beers and not change at all. Try coke and tell me if you change.

Niggers would get so out of their brains they won't know what year it is, let alone be able to chimp out.

But everywhere drugs have been legalized drug use has went down. Amsterdam is an exception because of drugs tourism and it's pretty much the world trade centre for the black market anyway

>society has every right to set standards for itself, liberturdian
And I have the right to buy and use drugs, because I have money and plenty of suppliers.

Suck my cock, cucktard. I know you're a master of it.

You get no say in the matter of what drugs I buy and use. You're a retard, your cops are retarded, and your laws cannot overpower the almighty dollar.
Bitch.

I didnt say more people would use, I said it would do nothing but hurt society. Why encourage something harmful?

>everywhere drugs have been legalized drug use has went down

illegal* drug use

I've used both, adderall gives me jitters and high blood pressure, meth is just like a good coffee.

>I can have a few beers and not change at all. Try coke and tell me if you change.

>don't change at all
Anyone sober around you can see you change from booze.
Cocaine has about the same notability, but rather making you a stupid stumbling asshole who pukes all over everything, smells like shit, and wants to fight everyone, it makes you a hyperactive freak of nature that wants to fight and and fuck everyone. And cocaine won't kill your liver.

Using drugs rarely from time to time is not destroying your body.

Besides, there ARE good drugs.

Or give you one of several types of cancers

youtube.com/watch?v=N6uEMOeDZsA

You really think more people would go to prison if drugs are legalized? No, there are a huge amount of arrests related to buying and selling drugs right now. Arrests would drop like crazy.

The individual must be sovereign over their own body, theyou must own their own meat. All private property stems from that foundation.

We can make them legal within reason, enough to ruin the black market.

The war on drugs isn't something we can win without global total surveillance.

Drugs and the drug war has nothing to do with the drugs themselves.

Its merely a tool used to police the populace and increase the rate of convicted felons. Felons can't own guns, excons can easily be returned to state custody without a bunch of paperwork and lawyers.

This also breaks up families, which increases dependence on the state and provides opportunities for government to extend its reach into people's homes and private existence.

Pretty simple.

Not for very long

This is a really impressive collection. Kinda jelly tbqh

what are those bottles on the top

Nitrous oxide

Great for when you're tripping.

because we live in a welfare state, so if people are allowed to destroy their lives with drugs everyone else has to pay the price