/heem/: joanna jedrzejczyk edition

previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1YSybjsqJc8
rt.com/sport/387028-frank-mir-usada-interview/
google.com/amp/www.mmamania.com/platform/amp/2017/5/3/15529062/tyron-woodley-mocks-stupid-demian-maia-taking-jorge-masvidal-fight-ufc-211
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Julian Lane

for sure ive been a masvidal fan since strikeforce my guy

polska stronk

WMMA makes for great pissbreaks

joana

Oh yeah TUF is on tonight.

You're going to be so upset after 211.

Join the team

*takes you down*
*sucks you off*

your move punk

You're not gonna fool anybody with shoops that look like dogshit. Get it together

literally unironically true

Sooner or later women will be taken to the ground and graped, BJJ will help them stop the attacker. They can't outrun or overpower an average goof. Thank you Bisking for thinking about our mothers and sisters.

Listen to the woman Jon CALM DOWN just CALM DOWN

It's kinda weird to see my cousins photos on Sup Forums. But I guess it could be worse.

>more interim belts
Wew

SHART IN MART IS BACK

It's funny because Max is gonna eat him up like a burger.

lol
>cheats
>gets signed finally
>cheats and ruins a card
>gets a belt anyway

Coming soon: interim interim titles

They shouldve only used her for superfights at catchweights

she'll probably miss 145 anyway

I LOVE KHABIB

fun grappler desu

I LOVE EDDIE ALVAREZ

Looks like Coral Springs is back

Get in here freak bitches

youtube.com/watch?v=1YSybjsqJc8

Poland just sit out your ban stop posting lol.

I LOVE JJ

>he thinks i made that
>he doesnt realize that has been circulating instagram for days and even Megan posted it

you really should get better at trolling m8. all of my fight posters look exactly the same and they're better than that

I LOVE DONALD CERRONE

just a lil heeminder for y'all

I LOVE DEMETRIOUS JOHNSON

I LOVE CONOR MCGREGOR

triggered freak still seething about getting btfo last thread

I LOVE DC

>that creativity

Who is your favorite female fighter? UFC only.

Anyone have smug Bisping drinking from glass?

Anthony Pettis returns to lightweight and will face Jim Miller at UFC 213

zh.clicrbs.com.br/rs/esportes/noticia/2017/05/anthony-pettis-retorna-aos-leves-e-enfrentarajim-miller-no-ufc-213-9785533.html

Why are elbows not banned? They're senseless and barbaric.

Love that fight

Why do you think max is a bad matchup for Aldo?

Docksperg you're a pathetic manlet who basically got mentally destroyed by a shitposting canadian somali, think about that for a bit. Heem yourself

BJPenn.com just confirmed it. Nice fight

rt.com/sport/387028-frank-mir-usada-interview/

Height and size, his footwork, his adaptability, how sound his fundamentals are etc. The nova unao school of fighter is pretty much designed as the antithesis of the classic american two dimmensional wrestle-boxer that was dominating MMA a few years ago and Max is just so far evolved from that its not even funny.

Rockhold just said he's starting a camp. Whittaker fight?

hopefully, maybe at UFC 213 or headline the TUF finale the night before?

Reminder Charlie Ward killed a guy

213 desperately needs fights, only official one they have is cody and tj

those are the 2 best fighters in the world though

I wouldn't say it badly needs fights because all of those should come through + Miller/Pettis

They do have a bunch of others on deck that are basically confirmed but not official

Eugene S. Robinson

>Travis Browne is gonna get Ezekiel choked

BASED

>ezekiel choke from bottom mount guy
based.

that card looks pretty week compared to 205 tbf

its not finalised yet, TJ said that he was told that he will be a co-main when he signed the contract.

True, but Aldo has very good striking and defense, unlike a lot of his teammates, so idk. Also I think max's height will work against him vs Aldo because his reach is short, so he might have to widen his base and open up for leg kicks

>hw sw fw all booked, ww/lhw rumored on 29th, mw in october, >demitrious, >nunes
who's available...

can it be?

Women's Bantamweight

I've heard that Ferg/Diaz was being discussed for the interim title. Maybe Woodley?

>*blocks your path*
>*approaches you and gets in your space*
>"What did you say about Conor McGregor beating me?"

What do?

>most anticipated fight of the year
>co-main

Holy fuck, how bad is Dillashaw's wife """"manager"""" at negotiating.

She should stick to managing his dick into her mouth.

probably this bait, but i take it.

elbows always are nice, is part of the fighting, one of the bases of the oldest competetive striking martial art, muay thai, and without elbows the clinch and ground work is more boring, and is unnatural, a lot of people would be DQ bc and accidental elbow, just like now happens with knees to grounded opponents.

the ideal ruleset is pride rules + elbows, or old one fc rulest, what where pride rules + elbows - head stomps, if you have fear someone can break a neck if head stomp someone trapped in the cage.

Tyrone Woodley mocks ‘stupid’ Demian Maia for taking Jorge Masvidal fight at UFC 211

google.com/amp/www.mmamania.com/platform/amp/2017/5/3/15529062/tyron-woodley-mocks-stupid-demian-maia-taking-jorge-masvidal-fight-ufc-211

>>most anticipated fight of the year

neither are a proven draw

>nunes vs val main eventing the july show

woodley said he was fighting on the 29th, the dc show. whos he gonna main event with? everyone is booked other than wonderboy and nick is off in some strip club.

I'd be okay with ferg vs diaz toobeehaitch

>pull guard
>submit within 2 minutes
>wipe a single bead of sweat off my forehead

>2 minutes

call him manlet, throw him, get in the back, put his pants down, start colonizing.

well now cyborg is rumoured for the 29th so I doubt they will have 3 title fights on a regular PPV

Pinche Espania, no seas mamon

idk if i hate her or i love her.

>2 mins to submit a manlet who has no ground exp

You are queer as blazes

>the butthurt on /heem/ if tyron defends against nick

Wait...are you a girl?

>Tyrone

Still mad he beat up wonderboi?

Cody is literally the next Conor, but OK bud.

If they aren't given a chance to draw then of course they will never be a "proven draw."

UFC management sure likes to set up these self-fulfilling prophecies, like giving DJ a shitty 5pm PDT time slot on Easter weekend, alongside NHL playoffs, with minimal advertising and promotions.

Worst numbers of any Fox card ever. WOW WHAT A SURPRISE DANA AND ARI YOU FUCKIN COCKSUCKAS.

I gave a cautious overestimate because I'm a 120lb woman.

Adanette?

How does Dana let shit like that go?

He looks mexican now lol

Still MAD????

because its a sport about fighting and controversial smack talk is good for the sport?

This isn't a care bear atmosphere. These people will punch each other in the face in front of a crowd of people cheering those punches.

>girls
>on /heem/

there's more faggots on Sup Forums than girls, specially on Sup Forums

Lol even if Thompson won I wouldn't be parading like the massive faggot you are, both fighters looked terrible

It's fake you idiots

How impoertnant is learning a second language for gaining more appeal in MMA?

More important than meme jitsu?

No way really!!!

>e-e-ven if wonderboi won i wouldn't be rubbing it in every single day

LOL

An interim belt in a devision(of 3) that was made for you
How fucking sad

>Cody is literally the next Conor, but OK bud.

fighting wise maybe but the guy has no charisma

Helps alot, notice how Kelvin is learning Portuguese to become Brazil's boy after deleting all Huezillian fighters
That was before the fight, my statement still stands after the fight "they both looked like shit"
Sad!

I hate all the bandwagon fans. Cheering for a woman with fake tits all week then just jumping over to the winner.

>literally no possible way Tyron wins
>There are people who actually believed this

Before both fights I felt it could go either way if tyrone blacksploded like he did on Lawler but just stayed hesitant. After the first fight o thought Thompson would out point him like Rory did but they both disappointed