How I´m?

Let's say she has big fat girl titties

you didn´t answer all the questions user

Yo momma?

Probably in the afternoon before it starts to snow

She said she's the bitch

I'm walking

did you lose a bet?

No I want to see how it feels to fuck a fat bitch just for the one time I heard they fuck like there's no tomorrow since they won't know when's the next time they get some action.

@everyone who reads this I will try and record it and post it when I can with the screencap of this post to make it more legit

How safe is it to eat a fat girl out? I'm making the assumption fat chicks sweat more, so they might be more smelly and bad tasting down there?
Kind óf in my routine and also plan to slam a piggie soon.

Is this rock bottom? Or can you go lower? What was the previous attempt?

Where's she at and where did you find her? Just city and state, out of curiosity.

Also, make sure she gives you head. Fat chicks are better at blow jobs because they're hungry.

Well I've ate girls our before but I'm not planning on eating out the fat bitch. I'm pretty sure it's going to taste like batteries, and sweat. Over time it'll taste like your spit and be more enjoyable. But if she a has a rancid pussy good luck.

This is actually my first time I am doing this completely out of curiosity. Would I do it again? Maybe if the sex is good.

why would you do this to yourself?

So its a lesbian thing then.. I'm guessing you're a fat bitch too

Midwest that's how much info I am giving out. She said she loves to suck dick so I hope she lives up to the hope of the fat bitches.

No sir I am a male with an average sized penis.
No I am not going to take a picture of my dick . Not until I post the video.

you get any pics OP?

I rather not share pictures just yet. But I can tell you this she is overweight.

Hey it's cool at least I will be getting pussy.

Does she look like this? My overweight cheating ex is in the midwest, and I'm pretty sure she became a craigslist whore after I kicked her out, just curious if it's her.

No that's not her. Sorry my guy, I would've laid the pipe to her as well. Maybe I just have a fetish for fat bitches.

To tick items off the check list I'm guessing.

No worries mate, I've got enough irons in the fire to ruin her life anyway. Enjoy your fuck tomorrow, and be sure to bring us back pics.

Also, checked

That's exactly what I'm doing. I already fucked a chick with three young kids while they where in the same room. She gave some very fucking good head. I'm going to die anyways I might as well try different flavors.

I will try my best to deliver.

I actually completely get you. Except the thing about doing a chick with her children in room. I don't believe that any self-respecting woman would do that.

I'm this user btw

She had two infants, and a 3 year old son. I felt uncomfortable in the end. I wouldn't mind doing it again. I guess no respect for herself she even had a boyfriend at the time, believe me I'm not making this shit up .

Agh that's off mate, I wouldn't be able to keep hard. She sounds like scum.