We should be letting the politicians decide our EU fate

The population is too stupid and racist to trust with such a decision:
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/may/29/eu-referendum-parliament-leaders-david-cameron-david-mitchell

>the population is too stupid to trust
>uses guardian article as source

Kys

*tips fedora*

>love David Mitchells comedy
>hate is political opinions furiously

Such a fucking shame

I'm not going to read an article put out by The Guardian, but if your thread title is accurate I'm very disappoint in you David

Plays a cuck on screen.
Acts like a cuck in real life.

Comedians are fucking cunts.

Their psyche is RIPE for rotelearning Correct Opinions from prestigious universities because it takes actual sincerity, not a pandering and crowdpleasing mentality to accept the truth.

I read the article and it's mainly based on an appeal to authority fallacy. The author can't think for himself and so he relies on someone who he thinks is brighter then himself on his opinion.

>Why should people who mass immigration detrimentally effects the most have a say in letting in millions of nigger muslims?
How fucking detached from the world are these faggots

He is an Englishman that actively supports Wales in the rugby.

As a Welsh rugby fan I find this highly offensive.

This. Comedians, actors and musicians are all the modern day equivalents of jesters, yet they consider themselves "intellectuals" and think their opinions matter in fields such as politics. They need to shut up and get back to humiliating themselves for my entertainment.

The ultimate argument, and I'm voting leave by the way, is if Cameron deems Brexit that catastrophic, then how could he allow a referendum in the first place? He should - again if it's as bad as HE himself is saying - have acted in the apparent best interest of the people and refused it.

I like Mitchell but this stupid, British people should have the right to decide wether they want to stay in the EU or not, same way they decided to remain in 1975.

The only thing we can hope is that the vote is clean, which I kinda have my reasons it won't be due to the ammount of interests mixed for the UK to remain part of the union, but let's see...

I think some of these political figures are such opportunistic narcissistic freaks that it's actually counter productive a lot of the time.

Like they're damaged and self serving to such a ludicrous degree they actually can't even consistently act in their own interests.

Their always caught in a corssroads of placating normals and appearing normal themselves whilst trying to cunt everyone up including their own fellow narcissists and their own families a lot of the time.

Psychopaths are actually brain damaged severaly, I think the sociopathy spectrum is just different amount of brain deterioration.

It's an advantage we have against them. No matter how calculating they are and no matter how much they try to create invulnerability in their situation they just fuck up monumentally all the time, way more than normal people.

He's only saying it because the government is pro-EU.

Yes, let's allow our fate to be decided by a bunch of selfish lying politicians who are all being bribed by the EU in the form of funding, cushy jobs, massive salaries and pensions. Great idea, you stupid cunt.

Not surprised he wants to delegate decision making. Seen the choice he made with his other half?

fug i like peep show and all

this is a blow to me mr mitchell you paki loving europhile freak you

Fucking hell she went downhill fast. Not long ago, she was near the top of my hate fuck fantasy list.

beady anglo eyes

>betas love the state
>more news at 11

Ha they're so worried their reign is at an end.

could not not read that in his voice.

Thanking you kindly, I'll see my self out

(you damned ambivalent...fucking...fuck)

I thought this guy was a conservative? He must really hate Ireland that demands the people approve any change to the constitution.

fookin ell the tits on that slag i'd wrap roung my dick twice over and they'd still be flopping about on be balls you know what im sayin

Why? are you an edgelord? you need to learn young man that all papers are the fucking same wank

The gist of his article is about how balless Cameron is, and that's completely accurate.

But how the fuck can he write out

>In Britain we get to choose our leaders, and dismiss them if we’re disappointed by the direction they’ve led us in.

While being for the EU which doesn't let you choose your leaders and doesn't let you dismiss them if disappointed?

I mean in theory the EU could be a good thing if it was severely reformed. SEVERELY. But that will never happen. The thousands of functionaries that populate it will fight tooth and nail to keep their power and money. So instead it needs to die.

his fuck ugly wife is jewish too and clearly wears the pants, hence 'his' shit opinions

Fuck the whole debale, its really annoying me now.

Alll the idiot brexit party are shouting is "MAH EMPEROR" and "MAH IMMIGRATION WORRIES" that its making me want to vote to remain now, at least dodgy moonface Cameron is talking about other things, Johnson and Farage talk about two things only, its a fucking mess.

No. He plays what could be described as a small c conservative in Peep Show but that was just an act and he didn't write it. He's assumably not as far Left as most comedians, and probably considers him a liberal. The type of person who would have voted Liberal Democrat. Regarding the EU, he was probably pro-pound but not Eurosceptic.

This is just me making assumptions based on what I've seen of him. He could be a Communist for all I know. I do know he's became slightly further left ever since he married his wife.

Lol this is the same guy who equated UKIP with a caricature of an oblivious neo-nazi in the workplace.

I want David to go back to making pithy commentary on the differences between The Queens' English and American English.

He was more likeable back then.

>They won’t step up and lead. They won’t say they know. Expertise is dismissed as elitist. It’s worse to be “out of touch” with the price of milk than to misunderstand the consequences of Britain suddenly severing all its trade deals. They’re happy for that decision to be made by random vote after a frenzied few months of both sides trying to make the other seem the more apocalyptic or Hitlerian, everyone suddenly so certain in their hyperbole.

I'm feeling him man

absolutely right. fuck the general populace bunch of fucking knuckle dragging retards and muzzies

What I dislike is the lack of talk regarding sovereignty. Even if leaving the EU had a long-term economic or security threat (which it wouldn't), it would still be worth it for sovereignty.

> ...Might as well say lets return to monarchy

>suddenly
>few months
Thought it was getting phased in? Is he epitomizing the layman operating on half-truths and disinformation that his article is meant to savage?

I'm all for leaving until very recently, Boris is doing fuck all, hes overly reliant on his wacky persona and Farage just moans about unelected blahblah. Gove is just an empty fucking Russian doll, hes a moron. Not once have they talked about the plans after leaving, and its annoying me. Boris was the wrong man to run with it

You can change the people who are in charge of managing the exit once the election is over. Its a plebiscite, you aren't naming the solely responsible for managing the exit.

if you didnt vote labour you voted for them

you played yourself congratulations

Please do. And then take us back.

Comedians are modern clowns. This extends to their political beliefs.

England has a huge undecided vote, and moonface and coke fiend Osboure have been firing out the scare tactics (that are working). As the guy above mentioned, they are rarely talking about the other shit, EU immigration and "MAH BRITISH EMPIRE" are pretty much all brexit are running with. The idiot feverish little Englanders on facebook don't help sharing crap thats 99% about immigrants that ain't even from EU countries. wew

I voted Labour, especially locally as the guy is one of the rare gives a shit about his area MPs. I did the same with a CON one few years back, guy cared about shit.

wow, and to think i liked this cucks comedy

yeah fracking here

Disgusting. Just an obvious shill remain piece. Bringing up the same disingenuous arguments (muh war will break out on the continent, muh no trade deals). What else would you expect from a privately educated Oxbridge toff though. Totally condescending and patronising.

Might have to stop using his reaction imagines.

As someone who wanted and still wants to vote out to if we have a plan, all Boris and his fuck muppet gang are doing is the exact same "muh britain great again" and "muh immigration". What do you expect? the whole thing is a mess in my opinion

Facebook manipulates what you see, they are likely serving up leave posts that predominately share apparently ignorant image macros and sidelining informed comments.

Ah, another pontificating entertainer. He must have been such a disappointment to mummy.
David, in truth you are just the equivalent of bottom in midsummer night's dream. Or midsummer night's abortion as in the latest BBC rendition. Politicians are the servants of the people. Some things are too important to be done by proxy. This must be dealt with by the people, in or out, it is for the people to decide. Politicians who have in the past forgot this have lost their heads.

>population is too stupid
Yet you're voting on Brexit. Good luck with that one.

I'm not paying much attention to Boris Tbh but the feeling I've gotten from what I've seen is that his hearts not really in it. He's clearly more concerned with becoming PM than leaving the EU.

Boris or Farage have not talked about all the benefits the EU brings and how they will tackle it if we leave. For an opposition, this is really amateur and that is what is worrying me. They can't just keep banging on about patriotic shit and immigration, it doesn't cut it for anyone who thinks about shit.

I'm just trying to understand why those two men are the only people you would look towards for input on what the international policies of the UK should be after brexit. I've read more informed opinions on Sup Forums about how treaties should be readjusted than you are saying the 'leaders' of brexit have. From my point of view a plebiscite is inherently a leaderless action, like consensus voting. You are expected to draft your own post-plebiscite constitutional amendments and the best are chosen on the merits of their ideas, not who is proffering them.

Do you have an opinion about the brexit vote besides how embattled the personas that represent it in mass media are?

Fair enough but wasn't Canada the major UK trade partner? How much will it hurt to have the UK leave the Union?

My point is, the mass media is who cameron and osbourne are playing up to AND they have a way better backing from people who aint celebs (most of EU leaders, obama, world banks etc) while Boris and Farage have got very little backing (weatherspoons lololol) and the list of ex CEOs backing them is not the best reading.

I know the benefits, hence why I said I wanted and still want to vote out. For an opposition, they really should have tackled other problems and had some type of plan to talk about. Camerons might be doommongering, but he's at least talking about things other than immigration, instead we have Boris being the classic wacky dickhead he is.

On the other front, from the sectors I'm from, knowing what they will do with existing things that exist from the EU is a big concern. Yes immigration is a problem, and there is a lack of British identity these days, but you can't base winning on that only.

Remember when being a leftist cuck wasn't a requirement to be a British comedian?

What are the benefits of voting Leave?

>When lost, baffled and afraid, I yearn for guidance from an outside power.

Perhaps one of the most blatantly pathetic sentences I've ever heard anyone say. How can he look himself in the mirror or call himself an adult?

This is where the term 'cuck' really should be used that's just sad

In my opinion? I think the main one would be hit and miss and that's British Identity. The knock on effect will probably send a wave of positive patriotism for a few months. Until they realize it wont stop people from India and Pakistan in the slightest.

Secondly, the free trade in EU only works one way, and thats the poor working class from Bulgaria etc coming here to do the poor working class heres jobs. This has been problematic for so long now, it needs sorting somehow. Leaving the EU will probably force companies (if they stay trading in the UK) to recruit from a local pool.

One thing I would like to add, people go on about Norway and Switzerland, but why the fuck would we want to be like them. They still have to follow the same shit Boris and Nigel don't want from the EU, so I would be dead against leaving to be like them. I would rather stay in if that was the case

When someone thinks they're clever and says we use cuck in the wrong context you just repeat this sentence and say that's the context we're using it in.

YES!!! THE RETURN OF FASCISM IS NEAR