Big fucking tits thread

Big fucking tits thread

holy fuck source??

I got my first boner at a disney land watching a bimbo like this walking around.

More.

Moar

"Ma'am, you need to put those away. We're getting complaints from mothers about their little boys."

Is this real or shopped?

Real shes wearing one of those nylon dress things

Jesus Chirst

Moar

>shota titfuck fantasy intensifies

>my life will never be as good as an attention whoring neurotic with a need for validation and praise.
oh no

Well that's been my fantasy for the past week, so fuck it, let's go imagination.

Those are fucking glorious

tell a story

They really are.

Would be hard not to get an erection around her.

This is fucking glorious

more?

Too late for full stories for me but I have two scenarios off the top of my head, both different power struggles.

First is she is told that and then walks the platform smiling. She then goes around the park finding lost little boys and tells them she will help them find their parents. She then takes them to a secluded area and forces her tits on them and they are shy but can't resist and suck on her. Then they go into a state of bliss they can't comprehend at their age when she wraps her fat tits around their cock. Some cry but at the end of the day they look back at it as the best day of their lives and she's stolen over 30 boys titfuck virginities.

Other would be Disney pulling her into a back room and revealing 40+ boys are uncontrollable now due to them all getting their first erections. She's forced and tied to the floor as a train of shotas are able to fuck her tits to relieve themselves from their stress.

Yes they are.

I showed this picture to my little brother. He got all fidgety and shit and ran off into the bathroom.

>titfuck virginities
>all that cum

Fuck yes.

Going back to my first ejaculation it was also thicker and a very little beige. Bet it has a unique taste.

I love this slut

Palina Rojinski

Wanna sipppppp?

it would probably bunch up between those fat silicone filled tits

Honestly a little prick between those big ass silicone titties would probably just snap in two.

I'm sure she would be gentle and nurturing.

What lol.

Would be great if she kept walking around with their cum between her tits all day, her knowing that no one knows she has a stockpile of little boy cum between her huge fake tits.

>her knowing that no one knows she has a stockpile of little boy cum between her huge fake tits.

thats like some fertility godess type shit

Take a toothpick and try to be gentle with two bowling balls around it. Poor kid would be crying and sobbing and she'd just think he was confused.

MOAR

goodbye tiny penis and balls

>implying she hasn't already done this.

He went to Disneyland as little Timmy. He came home as little Tina.

Given how she's a huge bimbo and she dressed like that with no bra, she clearly has in mind seducing little boys that day, even if it's just to pop their boners.

I also imagine this chick being able to do that. Bunch of boys wanting to see their crush but find a large tit version of her.

>I also imagine this chick being able to do that. Bunch of boys wanting to see their crush but find a large tit version of her.
what

Worked for me. I was like, 7, when I visited Disney World. Saw a woman just like this. Got my first boner and ended staring at her for as long as I could. Her tits bounced so much. I ended up having my first orgasm right there in my shorts in front of my parents and sisters.

Crush being a naive one on a cartoon character.

That's really young lol. No cum I guess? Don't even know if they can produce any at that age.

Nah, it was dry. I had no idea what was happening or why. I thought I had peed myself.

>I ended up having my first orgasm right there
100% what happened to every boy that saw the girl in op

Can't cum until like 11-13 at the earliest. With freakish exceptions.

Moar

WOWWW

Oh, I am a very big fan of Nicoles tits.

Yeah thought so lol, just confused with the "in my pants" part.

Shame she didn't notice you eye raping her. Might have preyed on you. Nothing better than a cute little boy being unable to comprehend the best pleasure of his young life as a huge pair of tits works his young cock for a few hours.

can i get a real name on this slut

you mean seconds

Great body in general.

She probably did. Might have been why she had an extra bounce in her step.

Angelica is her first name cant remember the last

Well I mean she doesn't stop titty fucking as long as he's hard and makes sure he keeps returning to that state.

Was bored so I blotched out the guy as best I could

She is not shy about those tits.

Here's the other one. I actually like the work on this one kek

Just leaves the other thing in the picture I want to see her fuck.

or she could just keep squishing and squashing the soft penis

Actually she is those are the only tit shots I have.

Just keep on pumping it. Make him cum... Then cum again, and a third, fourth, and fifth time. He'll be crying and sobbing by now, but just keep going. Soon, he'll be pissing between those tits from his swollen, red cock. If she keeps going he'll probably pass out... But that's no reason to stop either.

eventually shell squish up those balls too

Damn, thats a shame. What is she like at parties?

If she doesn't stop she'll kill the poor kid.

Of course, that's no reason to stop.

While titty fucking is proffered, what bimbo wouldn't want to pop a pair of young hairless balls inside and out of their mouths.

WHy the fuck haven't we been doing this from the beginning

she can get that fresh semen right from the source

She's fun. She's also bisexual.

I would hope after a bit of alcohol got in her she might flash those glorious things.