Just saw it

Just saw it.
AMA.

and here's my ticket (living in france).

Do we see Rachel McAdams' butt and feet?

is soap a hoax that is giving people autism?

why don't you use the catalog, fuckface.

Nope, sorry.

what ? i don't understand whan you mean.

other thread is dead tho

Ok, i'll bite: What's the after credits scene?

Is it any good?

How are the trippy sequences?

This, only thing Im curious about

There's two after credits scenes :

-One with Doctor Strange talking with Thor about Loki and Odin, who is missing. Stranges says that he's going to help Thor. Thor is drinking some kind of tea/bear in a glass bottle, and the glass fills itself once he finishes the drink.

The other one is with one of the main characters, a black sorcerer, who leaves Strange at the end of the movie, saying his methods are unnatural. He kills one of the sorcerers (well he wasn't really one, he was using magic to walk), saying that there are too many sorcerers.

Sounds underwhelming.

It's meh at most.

There are two trippy sequences that i can recall of :

-One at the beginning when Strange meets the "Ancient" (Tilda Swinton Character, idk the translation for the name, as the French one is "L'ancien", literraly "The Elder"), it's quite cool.
Another one at the end when the "Dark World" is invading Hong Kong and that Strange goes to meet Dormammu.

Is Dormammu in it?

Any memes?

yes it is, i was a bit disappointed with it.

The Thor one was funny, but the other one was just... you know, unnecessary.

At the end of the credits, there's a "Doctor Strange will return", but it's not indicated in which movie.

Yes, he's the main antagonist, or you can see him as a puppeteer of the other antagonist (Madds Mikelsen's character).

It's really disppointing, as the only sequence where he is important is just one big meme made to please Reddit/Normies.

Any hints on Shuma? What do they show of Dormmamu?

Did Dormmamu have dialog?

see The Dormammu sequence is a big meme. Strange stucks him in a time loop, asking for a (sorry i don't know the exact word in english) trade : remove his allies from earth, and so he could get out of the time loop.

Gormammu kills Strange, who come back asking "Gormammu, I've come for a trade", gormammu kills strange again, who come back again, and asks "Gormammu, I've come for a trade"

And repeat for 6/7 times.

see Dormammu have dialog, but very few at the end. He ends up listening to Strange and removing his allies from Ea

>but it's not indicated in which movie.
Infinity War. Doubt he appears on Ragnarok at all.

sorry.

from Earth to get out of the time loop.

>exonéré

de quoi?

J'ai pas payé j'ai gagné ma place, tant mieux kek

(translation : I did not pay, i won this ticket for the screening)

Do you actually see Dormammu? Is his design similar to the comics version?

you only see his head, it's big. Really big.
It kinda looks like the comic head, but with different colors.

Oh cool. Thanks for answering frechanon

what were the trailers?

Kind of stupid ass question is that?

you're welcome

i only saw one trailer, and it shows a lot.
But the movie is visually incredible, some sequences are actually worth seeing even if the movie is meh.

Well how did you like it?

it was meh, but it's worth seeing for some sequences.

The movie have some nice, neat ideas and the action sequences are either okay or great.
It's visually great.

Feminists won't like it, because there's only one important female character (Tilda Swinton), and she is kind of a traitor (she's not with the ennemy, but she uses some kind of dark magic to stay alive, which is prohibited, and is sorry for it.

Rachel McAdams character is really disappointing, she's not that important, she's even less than a bland love interest.
The character get BTFO'd as a woman, and some feminists won't see it with a good eye.

>Rachel McAdams character is really disappointing, she's not that important, she's even less than a bland love interest.
The character get BTFO'd as a woman, and some feminists won't see it with a good eye.

Is Marvel redpilled ?

>Rachel McAdams character is really disappointing, she's not that important, she's even less than a bland love interest.
I knew the minute i saw the trailers she was Natalie Portman in Thor v2.0

Anyway, what about Wong and Chiwetel Ejiofor? I take it they're good in it

she is less important than Natalie Portman in Thor.

Wong, is that the guy with the books ? Kinda fat ?
Well he was okay. Strange makes fun of him by trying to find a first/last name (Example : Eminem, Drake, Aristote, Beyonce), and in a scene he listens to Beyonce, and it's supposed to be funny.

Chiwetel Ejiofor is a major character, he end up as a bad guy in the second after credits scene.
He is okay but a bit cliché. Maybe it was because of the French dubbing, as it is always terrible.

Oh, and Madds Mikkelsen was really disappointing.

What is Mikkelsen's character motivation? The director keeps saying his motivations are supposed to be relatable but nobody ever said what it was.

What exactly does he want and why is Strange trying to stop him?

So that makes, what, all Marvel movies except Thor where the bad guy sucks?

it is to "stop" the time, to let the dark world invade earth, to be a part of a perfect chain, to stop the earth from dying.

From what i understood, i joined the sorcerers after losing his family.

Strange is trying to stop him from letting the dark world invade our world.

It was really blurred, unclear, and unfinished. As is the whole movie, who is too deep for itself. It shows us a lot, but don't dig it.

I thought Zemo was alright in Civil War.
And Bucky, if you count him as an antagonist.

Is it ever explained why doing that would be a bad thing after all?

Oh, and does Mads die?

No. (Probably because there would be no more marvel movies)

Madds character tries to "charm" Strange with the whole idea but it does not work.

Was this how it worked?

>I'm an arrogant dick, but who cares, life is great!
>Oh shit my arrogance brought me ruin!
>Foreign stranger, will you help me and teach me about being a better person?
>becomes a more likable person
>foreign person dies
>NO! Not my foreign person!
>gets revenge on the killers of foreign person and becomes superhero but somehow acts like he did in the beginning

>it is to "stop" the time, to let the dark world invade earth, to be a part of a perfect chain, to stop the earth from dying.
entirely relatable

How cool are the sigils and magic circles?

>>NO! Not my foreign person!
Kek

Kinda.
Strange forces Dormammu to remove his allies from earth, and Mikkelsen and his two grunts just "blew" (i don't really know what it was...)

>I'm an arrogant dick, but who cares, life is great!
>Oh shit, driving and phoning as the same time is a bad thing !
>Foreign stranger, will you help me and teach me about being a better person?
>Is still a dick.
>Face difficulties.
>becomes a more likable person
>foreign person dies
>NO! Not my foreign person!
>Kills the problem at its source
>Disappointing ending.

You almost got it right.

it's okay.
It's great visually, most of them are orange, some of Strange are green (with the weird green necklace), with them he can manipulate time, and Madds one are red.

Damn, we need more sigilkino

any sneak peek/ prelude to other marvel movie/characters after the credit?

more like sieg heil kino

Yup. Thor Ragnarok/Avengers 3, and a followup to Strange's adventures. (There are two post credit scenes)

>good sigils are green
>bad sigils are red

DCEU BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

WHY DO THEY EVEN BOTHER

good ones are orange, as strange's ones, but some of his are green when he uses time powers.

The ones for the bad guys are orange to, except when Madds makes some kind of pact, where it is red.

I felt that it looked like a cross between galactus and the super 8 monster

My normie friends are already forcing the main meme of the movie.

As I said, the whole scene with Dormammu is a big meme, most of the theater laughed.

I'm sad, Sup Forums.
The meme is based on repetition. It isn't because it's bad, like the Bane/CIA meme.
It's intentionally bad. And it is based on a repetition of a ten seconds sequence.

webm? or describe it?

just like he just said.
It was purple/blue, i think ?

see

>You almost got it right.
so it sounds like iron man

So it's pretty much confirmed that the Eye Of Whatever that is in Strange's necklace is the Time gem, right?

idk actually. It felt different than Iron Man.

The whole plot is :

> Strange is a cocky doctor, who does extreme, almost impossible interventions on patients while blindtesting and dancing.
>He refuses a lot of patients who are not exteme cases.
>He goes to some kind of meeting and have a really bad accident.
>His hands are almost unusable.
>He's angry after everyone, and McAdams character, who helped him so far, leaves.
>He meets a guy who recovered from worse, and he gives him the adress in Hong Kong.
>Goes to Hong Kong.
>Enters the "Temple", but is banned short after because he is impatient.
>Ends up entering anyway.
>He trains himself
>He uses a weird green necklace to learn time powers.
>He accidently goes to another city because of an explosion caused by Madds character, the explosion occured in a place, then to the Hong Kong temple, in a room where there's doors to go everywhere.

cont'd.

who does scott adkins play? how much screen time does he get?

>In this other city, he is in another temple, where the guardian is killed by Madds and his two grunts. He finds his "living" cape. He traps one of the grunts in the desert, and locks Madds into some kind of human trap. He faces the other grunt and is badly injured. His cape knocks up the grunt, and he goes to the hospital using portals.
>Rachel McAdams character seems indifferent by all the surnatural stuff happening.
>Strange is dying, and his astral corpse fights with the astral corpse of the grunt in the room.
>He helps Rachel McAdams healing himself through his astral corpse (that sounds really strange.)
>He returns in the other town.
>Madds is gone.
>He faces him and other grunts with Tilda Swinton's character and Chiwetel Ejiofor in the mirror dimension.
>Tilda Swinton dies, by exiting the mirror dimension and falling from a building.
>Strange goes to hong kong, where everything/everyone is dead, it was the last standing thing that could stop Gormammu.
>He rewinds everything to be just before the destruction (this is the best scene of the movie).
>He goes to meet Gormammu, meme sequence.
>He succeed.
>Chiwetel Ejiofor leaves him.
>The End.

I think he was one of Madds grunts.
Few screen time, but he gets a cool fight with Strange and injures him.

Does Madds dies?

Will he return?

he doesen't die, he his just retired by Gormammu. I can see him return.
But his character was really disappointing.

>VF
Mdr

j'habite à Maubeuge y'a pas de séquence en VO à 100km à la ronde kek

>Eye Of Whatever
>the weird green necklace

C'mon, really?

From what I can tell, this is on par with Thor 1, nothing really happens and it's just a set up for future film.

Hopefully they keep most of the cast.

So...Cumberbatch as Strange...RDJ level or Scarjo level?

sorry i didn't get the name, i'm not a reader of the comics

RDJ level.

yeah kinda reminded me of a better Thor.

>An origin movie is just a setup for future films
Yes, and?
Its still a damn good origin story.

Thor wasn't great.
Doctor Strange is meh/okay.

>RDJ level.
Ok that's great. Can't wait to see him interact with the Avengers (or the Guardians of the Galaxy)

his interactions with RDJ are going to be great.
I could see good things between him and Chris Pratt's character.

But is the necklace the time stone or what?

I think so

I know it's the meme to dislike Marvel here, but honestly I think thjthjis was a tier above the average marvel flick.
It didn't rely top heavily on quips and jokes, it even managed to make Mordo an interesting character when he's usually a moustache twirling stereotype.
It at least tried to be morally grey with motivations and even didn't resort to just The Hero was more powerful so he won as a resolution.
It was a good Marvel film.

How much Disney pay?
How do you get a job there?

>Green
>Infinity Stone
>Primarily Manipulates Time
No, its the Cappuccino Stone.

really ? i'm not that of a Marvel hater, i quite liked Civil War and some other movies, but Thor wasn't great dude, it could have been much more.

They pay me for living in France, where the movie will be screening by tommorow, and where there are early screening on the tuesday ?

Well, I should be thankfull at disney.

>drinking some kind of bear
>bear

Wouldn't put it past him to be honest.

sorry i'm french kek, i meaned beer.

How bad are the immigrants there? Do you fear for your family and/or your own life just walking down the road?

>sieg heil kino

Sup Forums and Sup Forums = OTP

Weird arms.

Is it worth to watch in cinema? Cause I really doubt in modern capeshit. I mean, it's at least better than CW or BvS?

How many quips per minute are there?

We don't have actual immigrants here (even though Calais is 200km from here), but i'm at the frontier of belgium so things are really tough sometimes, as a lot of dangerous people pass here. The terrorists from January '15 and the dudes from 11/13 did took a road that is less than 2km from my home.

I fear for my life by walking down the road, as there are a lot of robberies/attacks at my place. But, it's not always muslims. Actually they are pretty calm here. There are a lot of them, but most of them are actually geniunely nice people.

This part of france is mostly populated with really dumb people, a big cliché, they are for the most of them alchoolic, did bad things...

But, hey, living there permits me to see movies before other people and do AMA's on Sup Forums.

>Feminists won't like it, because there's only one important female character (Tilda Swinton),
>being this out of touch
Nice

He gets sucked into Dormammu's dark dimension as a zombified husk with the rest of his body burned like his eyes.

Technically by existing in Dormammu's dimension though with his two other cohorts, he achieves immortality due to the dimension existing outside of time.

It's okay.
I liked Civil War, so i'm not the perfect person to judge the movie.

But it's definitely better than BvS.

less than 1
i'd say it depend on the sequence you're watching
beggining : 0,5 quips/minute
middle : 0,5 quips/minute
end : 5 quips/minute.

So, guys, what do you think, it gonna flop? Like Antman? Or gonna be successful like GotG?

I think it's gonna do 250 000/300 000 worldwide.

What's the quip count? If it's anything under 58 it's garbaeg