Any other amputees on Sup Forums? I lost my right leg 11 months ago from a traumatic accident...

Any other amputees on Sup Forums? I lost my right leg 11 months ago from a traumatic accident. Being an amputee is pretty fucking lame (pun totes intended).

tits and timestamp

My tits aren't of top tier quality, homes.

but tis 4 chan thats all they care about
everytime i post its always
-tits and timestamp
-sharpie in butt or pussy
-state your business here
-KYS FAGGOT!

prove it, friend

Here ya go, m8.

can you post a doggy style asshole in the air but can still see your cunt and legless leg pic?

If you're going to attention whore, the very least you can do is follow the rules and timestamp your tits.

Otherwise, I've got an entire internet I can view instead of wasting my time here.

I mean, I totally would if not for the pain at the end of my residual limb that prevents me from applying a lot of pressure in those positions.

another op recently made a thread with a stamp claiming he cut off his own leg and told his family and co workers he had a tragic accident.

what is your take on this, as you are a non-voluntary amputee?

Why do you only shave your good leg?

Look I know this is Sup Forums and all but if I wanted to get seckshyual attenshun I'd just post my floppity woppity bobbity tittayz.

Fuck that guy. I remember that thread. Fuck anyone who chooses to become disabled and disfigured. My options were live with a permanently diseased and defective leg or amputate and progress on a prosthesis. I chose the latter.

Because doctors and prosthetists recommend not shaving the amputated limb in case of infection. Plus no one sees it since it's always covered.

Cut off other leg for mor symmetry.

If I eat enough carbs and drink too much I could get the beetus and have my left leg severed.

I have an amputee fetish. How does this make you feel?

Also... My wife's an amputee. Sucks you're both right leg because we need someone to trade shoes with lol

Fetishes happen. As long as you're decent and love your wife as a person I see nothing wrong with it. If you don't mind me asking, how did she lose her leg?

Hot asf. I would flirt with you in real life.

Thanks man. I don't really feel self-conscious about being disabled but it's nice to hear that.

Post full body pic

My father cut off my hand during a duel.

what about minimal-damage short-term but greater-damage long term conscious habits that we do which beats us down into being more prone to being disabled? such as poor posture.

How did you lose yours user? Not the same user you asked but I'm curious, if you dont mind sharing of course.

Gator.

You have very beautiful legs be proud of them.

>You have a very beautiful leg be proud of

ftfy

This

Fuck, elaborate? Running by lake etc? Jesus christ your poor wife is lucky as shit, id have died from pussying out in fear.

OP here. Mine was a freak accident. I sprained my knee (or so I was told by the ER) from falling on some rocks. I was given some crutches and a shitty brace and I went home. I managed to climb 3 stories no issues so I figured I'd take a quick shower before bed and manage the knee in the morning. I slipped in the shower and my knee completely dislocated and severed arteries, cutting blood supply. Went back to the ER and they tried to transplant arteries from my other leg to the broken one but it didn't get enough blood supply to regenerate the broken leg. So they said either amputate above the knee or keep it but suffer from infections and blood diseases for the rest of my life.

Full body pic with timestamp.

Holy shit that sounds awful. I'm glad she made it out alive from something like that.

Where are you located?

I love her chunk too

Fucking ay! This is a bad thread for a hypochondriac yall I'm out, now i wont shower for a week love. Christ though all jokes aside continue being strong, you are stronger about it than i am about shittier smaller things that dont even come close to being as challenging.

wouldnt have happed if she wasnt fat. her leg wanted to be free

Yeah I'm fat but I know other amputees who aren't who've lost their legs in similar circumstances.

Freak accidents arent even by choice or indirect choice through circumstance..... however you being a fucking dick is totally up to you

OP here- your wife is a certified badass. My injury is the worst pain I've personally felt but it's nothing compared to that.

better than a diet tho bet she lost hella weight. can you pick her up and fuck her now?

I cant stand you fags, you're either a morbidly obese fucktard who wants to make himself feel better by bringing others down, or a skinny fucktard who also wants to settle his unrelated shitpain by bringing others down and has never felt the struggle with weight. Worthless pieces of shit in both cases. Enjoy your life as a shitstain to humanity.

Unrelated note why did the guys posts dissappear?

>Unrelated note why did the guys posts dissappear

I dunno. His wife's fucking smoking hot though. He's posted her here before too.

Hnnng

Take notes fatty. See how that hott redhead is using crutches and isn't fat. You should do the same. Walkers are for old ladiez

That moment you realize you could have kept your leg and waited to see how often or if you would get infections or blood diseases

Crutches are a pain in the ass. I only use assistive devices for short periods of time anyway.

That moment when several doctors said the same thing and recommend amputation because my leg was essentially useless.

If only youd meet my exfat ass, face to face man, id love to disable you real quick and force feed you until you roll

They wouldn't be a pain in the ass if you weren't fat.

What's your primary means of mobility.

I have a prosthesis but since I'm in bed it's off. And I have used crutches before when I wasn't fat and still found them annoying af. I actually have a pair that I used when I was in the earlier stages of using a prosthesis and decided a cane was far more efficient.

>I only use assistive devices for short periods of time anyway

Wat? Ur a cripple. Ur whole life revolves around using assistive devices.

Post prosthesis

With timestamp

You were molested by your stepdad weren't you timmy?

I either use a cane or walk without anything. But I obviously don't have my prosthesis 24/7.

Post a picture of it with timestamp

fucking rules, gtfo newfag

It's currently downstairs, otherwise I would.

Go get it

howd you lose the leg?

Lol bitch please.

>OP here. Mine was a freak accident. I sprained my knee (or so I was told by the ER) from falling on some rocks. I was given some crutches and a shitty brace and I went home. I managed to climb 3 stories no issues so I figured I'd take a quick shower before bed and manage the knee in the morning. I slipped in the shower and my knee completely dislocated and severed arteries, cutting blood supply. Went back to the ER and they tried to transplant arteries from my other leg to the broken one but it didn't get enough blood supply to regenerate the broken leg. So they said either amputate above the knee or keep it but suffer from infections and blood diseases for the rest of my life.

derp i cant read gud

>totes

underaged & banned

Look at the upside. You must have lost 30 pounds that day.

LOL fair but I would've rather lost those 30lbs any other way.

If it's the one I'm thinking of, didn't he like freeze his leg and after it died, he went to emergency room and they had to cut it off? IIRC the social workers kept trying to find out how it happened but he just kept his mouth shut and they had to release him.

having your arms cut off?

Same guy. He had body dysmorphia or whatever and was ecstatic about being an amputee. No idea why anyone would volunteer to live like this. There are literally no positives to it. You can, of course, live a reasonably normal lifestyle with the right equipment, but nothing replaces having a real limb (unless your real limb was fucked up and deformed). No positive thinking platitudes posting on Instagram can change that.

Nah. As much as not being able to walk for several months has sucked, I'd be far more upset by not being able to type or do things manually.

Yeah that's the guy. He seem really pleased with it. I guess we can't say OP never delivers now

That'd be me

op, how is you sexual life after losing the leg?

My guy friend treats me the same pretty much. My sex life is pretty much the same, too, except certain positions are harder.

I can't understand body dysmorphia, and I can't wrap my head around anyone deliberately choosing to be crippled. I hate being an amputee. I've accepted it and all, but I would give anything to have my real leg back. How do you feel your life has improved by being an AK amputee?

at least a good thing, i guess

What do you miss the most?

I miss the ease of just getting up and being able to walk without even thinking. I now have to think about what I'm doing more than ever.

Would you or your boyfriend care if you post a nude of yours?
im really curious, at least more pics of your leg please

damn i know that feel, i used crutches when I broke my foot and I fell a lot

8 years ago I broke the same leg I lost (both injuries unrelated- just shit luck) and I bitched a lot about mobility issues. Looking back, I'd give anything to be immobile for only 3 months.

and the worst part is not the physical pain, is the emotional pain from you can not do something as simple as walking

True. Before and after my surgery, I had a number of professionals say that losing a limb entails the same grieving process as losing a loved one. It's true. Most amputees I know go through a grieving stage as well as depression.

fortunately for me was just some broke fingers, 3 months later i was already good, but i have a ideia of this feeling, good luck op

Thanks man, I appreciate it.

broke toes**
in my mother language this just one word for toe and finger

what would be the first thing you would if you get you leg back?

I'd go for the longest walk of my life. I used to love taking long walks and it's something I took for granted.

if instead of lost, you would have given your leg in an exchange, what would you have asked for?

A shit ton of money. I'd be somewhat OK with being disabled if I were fucking loaded and had no financial worries.

Tinyds?

im going to sleep op, we probably never gonna talk again, so happy one leged life for you

Can you still drive a car?

Yes, I can. I use modifications but I can still drive. I know bilateral (double) amputees who drive, too.

Stay strong kid, glad to see you're a strong fucking user who takes no shit from anyone, specially our fellow degenerates. Goodnight.

Thanks, broheim. That's just the nature of Sup Forums, but there are plenty of cool peeps here too.