Is it even possible to hit someone this hard with a wooden bat? How powerful is Negan?

Is it even possible to hit someone this hard with a wooden bat? How powerful is Negan?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YLJpoBFvUes
youtube.com/watch?v=GZz5Xb4oyFw
youtube.com/watch?v=WUyld04GF84
youtube.com/watch?v=0kpy-rc_H78
youtube.com/watch?v=lloVSa6ScFk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He was a big guy

He had a +2 bat of smashing

We could test it out with my bat in my backyard OP, wanna come oveR?

Negan is secretly 2001 Barry Bonds in disguise

A barbed wire bat is deadly

Any man his size could do that with a bat.

Who?

This. I'm not even his size and I guarantee you it would be relatively similar. It's not exactly fantastical gore.

How fucking weak are you OP?

Negan, he's the new big bad of the Walking Dead.

Negan. He is a character originated from comics but now he is on amc's the walkin dead

The jacket gives him +5 to melee weapons actually.

you can pop out an eyeball with the grip of a handgun, so he's just normal

If it's possible to stamp on a head and have it cave in like an off watermelon then one hit from a bat should technically make it explode.

Skulls aren't a thing in TWD, remember.

Is it even possible to kick someone this hard with regular shoes? How powerful is Driver?

There is zero fucking chance you could do that with a bat. I wish Mythbusters was still around to test it. Have any of you fuckers even swung a bat?

Kek

I helped the radroaches kill Butch's mum

That slick-haired Tunnel Snakes faggot got what was coming to him

youtube.com/watch?v=YLJpoBFvUes here's your answer, the truth is more shocking than fiction

Do Asians have weak skulls?

what exactly would happen then if you hit someone overhead with a bat? they would be fine? also negan is massive

>big guy mean in almost 2017, bane meme is dead ma9 grow up

It's Jeffrey Dean Morgan.

The man is capable of punching through brick walls.

Even less effective than a regular bat.

Aaaaa.... Bane?

> autistic people think that a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire wouldn't fuck you up.

He whacked Glenn with it twice when they showed his face. That was more then enough to fuck him up. I'd argue that it'd be even more gruesome if it was real. That barbed wire would make things really messy.

What's with all the tumblr gifs around here lately?

> bunch of pussies

yeah, tough guy. only had about 200 people vs 11.

No one is saying it wouldn't fuck you up. It wouldn't cave his skull in with one swing though.

>Maggie, I'll find you
What did he mean by this?

It was two swings and his scalp was only split. It was like 15 swings by the time it got to the bloody mush that they eventually showed.

Did you watch even the show? It was like a cartoon how indented it was after the first swing.

The force of the bat would break the skull and push the brains down, affecting anything in its way, namely, the eye. So yeah. The real question is if he would still be able to remain conscious.

It was 2 swings. Gosh you're an idiot.

He turned him from asian to the black dude from Caddyshack

youtube.com/watch?v=GZz5Xb4oyFw

I just watch the scene again, and I wanna get ripped and get a leather jacker to be as cool as Negan.

>a human skull is equivalent to a watermelon
Pound for pound bone is stronger than steel

Is this series worth watching?
I only saw the first season ages ago.

Two full power smacks over the top of the head with a baseball bat is going to fuck anyone up. He probably wouldn't even need the barbed wire.

Why did he say "maggie ill find you"? He was gonna die. He was in no shape to find anybody. Plus she was already right there.

stupid action flicks have ruined your idea of the kind of damage a bat can and will do to a human. you don't shrug that shit off and keep on fighting. a hit to the head will most likely kill pretty much anybody. a hit to the arm or leg will break that extremity.

They hit people with steel chairs all the time in wrestling and no one gets their head caved in.

He meant that he would (at that point, as his brain was not destroyed) reanimate into a zombie and find her, turning her into a zombie (their version of an afterlife). Negan, being evil, bashed his brains out and ruined it.

Sounds like you have some experience in the forensic or medical fields. Can you provide some detail on your experiences? Stories of bat injuries?

jesus christ so sick of this stupid soap opera such a shit show.

Nah man, he was part of the 2016 Chicago Cubs.

I hit my cousin over the head with a shovel when we were like 9. He cried but was fine.

>am i funny yet guise? xD

ITT: people who never bludgeoned someone to death.

I feel sorry for ya'll

It's not for lack of wanting.

wrestling is fake

You'd have a hell of a time cracking the skull, but once you compromised its integrity it would really start to give. That second swing could plausibly do it if Negan was pretty strong and Glenn's head was flat against the ground.

>would a baseball bat hit to a head make man bleed

Really makes you think.

Why didn't he just move out of the way of the bat?

Some fat German tested just that and what do you know, baseball bat wrapped tightly in barbed wire actually does more damage!

That's a pretty rough scene. I dont even watch TWD, but since everyone was talking about it I though I'd watch it to see if it was impactful (...) and it was. Only problem is the guy with the bat looks like a pretty nice guy.

>someone's never spent an afternoon on theync
It's swings and roundabouts. Sometimes one hit with a bat will kill someone, sometimes twenty blows to the head with a machete will leave someone in a mess but not mortally wounded. It's complete chance.

Well negan did say he was using a vampire bat. so maybe that explains why it hits hard

youtube.com/watch?v=WUyld04GF84

>lately
First day here?

That he will come back as a zombie to turne her into one too.

Real tests
youtube.com/watch?v=0kpy-rc_H78
13:00
youtube.com/watch?v=lloVSa6ScFk

Why is that part so funny?

He couldn't see properly. He was literally trying to find her.

I actually poped the eye of a guy once by hitting his face againts a wall. I have no doubt a bat can do the same

he's a big guy

>H-hey Maggie, I-I g-g-got myyyy eye on you. Heh heh.

ahhh the old redditaroo!!!!!!

I don't think you have, or you never played past little league.

Where them webms at, yo?

He's Batman's daddy. Of course he's nice.

Skulls are super fucking weak in the walking dead. Scrawny characters can crush walker skulls like they're balloons filled with ketchup. Are they that rotten ?

Who would win?

Whose scene was more realistic?

After you've seen Clint malarchuk throat slit nothing seems to phase you

Bear Jew is a manlet and a kike.

So is Negan

That's interesting that you like him.
One of the things about the comic was that Negan was almost TOO likeable, and i was a little afraid they went overboard making him THE WORST PERSON EVER in the show to make up for that

Yeah well I popped both a guy's eyes out when I punched him in the face. And then I drove away in my monster truck and my dad let me taste a beer

That's a boldfaced lie Eli.

Yeah the whole "push a ball point pen through a fresh zombie's forehead like it was a loaf of bread" thing has gotten out of control.

Really is the same actress???

They stopped doing head shots with chairs since Benoit died.

He is a big guy in the comics not in the show though.

If Glenn head was against a hard surface than maybe yes, but as it was in the scene he would have died, had his skull broken but he would have fell before that, even if a guy as big as Zydrunas or Pudzianowski did the killing.

would you let negan Lucille your Boipucci?

Oh wow Glen finally died.

B-B-Bane I'll find youuu...

>no dumpster
Glenn didn't have prep time

>tfw access to barbwire

gonna make lucille 2

They've banned so many finishing moves (diving headbutt, curb stomp, randy orton's punt) as well

Fucking PG faggots, WWE has at least gotten better since the brand split though

Depends how hard the first hit is. He was likely holding back.
A full pelt baseball bat hit to the head would knock you unconscious, and probably be fatal in the long run.

Is there any truth to the rumour that Glenn died in the book because Kirkman didn't like the actor they hired for the show and the whole thing was just a long play to get rid of him?

>"M-maggie. A-Alpha and you........"
Alpha and she what?
WAIT WHEN THE FUCK DID THEY INTRODUCE ALPHA?!! THAT'S NOT TILL LIKE 3 SEASONS FROM NOW!

I like this meme

Why

If that happened in today's HD TV, I don't know what I would've done. The pure shock alone.

I don't fucking know. I think it's JDM's facial expressions and not knowing what a hatchet is.

Why was this harder to watch than those ISIS head blasting videos? I stopped watching the show like three-ish seasons ago but Jesus christ that was pretty horrible

>Is it even possible to hit someone this hard with a wooden bat?
Yes, even harder, you can obliterate a skull with a wooden bat if you apply enough force.