Thoughts?

Thoughts?

His comedy is nothing special and his movies are bad. Works with the lowest common denominator fans he has

His first comedy and movie were respectively good. "I'm a Grown Ass Man" and "Paper Soldiers"

Everything else that came after it is just one fuck up after another

I don't mind. At least he's not one of those comedians that like to preach their personal creeds or whatnot. Dude's harmless.

he's working his as off

Thats a lot of macaronis.

PUT THE MUTHAFUCKIN JELLY ON THE TOAST

SPREAD IT!

What now was real fucking funny

>manlet
>nigger
>annoying voice
>unfunny

I'm not too happy about this.

BUT YOU CAN GO TO BED DEAD BUT NOT BE IN A BED.

Good

t. cuck

I ain't mad at him. I hate most comedians but I just don't really care about this guy. Truth be told I'm kind of happy for him.

This, he tries hard on whatever he does. He earned it

I'm literally buttmad tbqh.

Best Scary Movie desu.

he reminds me of daffy duck

I'm not into his movies and comedy and stuff but good for him? I can't imagine someone going to see his flicks, but people do in droves for whatever reason

The societal allocation of value through money has failed. Wealth is accumulating too much among a few people who contribute nothing of real substance. This will precipitate the collapse of present socio-economic-political paradigms.

Works his ass off, strengthens his brand, and appeals to blacks while still being safe enough for whites.

He's making money

Is this guy the second coming of Chris Tucker

Over the past 2 months he's done about 20 different promos for his stand up tour on every talk show. He really likes money.

i was really skeptical of his stand-up and in fact turned them off a couple times because they reeked of bullshit. once you get past the awful intros, he's pretty funny. he has some really great jokes about being a manlet and parenting.
I'm sure his movies are awful though.

i won't hate a dude for making money

kek

>I hate it when black people work hard and earn things

What do you even want him to do? Sell crack?

Not funny or talented at all but seems like an ok person that works hard. Like a black Joe Rogan without all the pseudo intellectual nonsense.

Amazed. How does an annoying unfunny midget nigger become so profitable?

How about not be paid hundreds of millions for unfunny dog shit?

I didn't know we were using your shit taste as an universal standard for what constitutes as funny.

>If I don't see value in something, then a person clearly doesn't deserve to make money off of it! Fuck what there exists a market for in reality!

i watch those stupid videos he does with jimmy fallon. pleb and proud.

>saying nigger on the internet

say that to my face tough guy and see what happens

>waaaaah celebrities always laugh at my meme candidate who makes a fool of himself every chance possible