Why would you date someone in wheelchair?

why would you date someone in wheelchair?
are we really pathetic in your eyes?
not me in the pic btw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RPhqsunGPII
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I like to do stuff and people in wheelchairs are cripple. So aside from sit and talk and maybe push your ass a few feet, Dating is a big fuck no.
More of a burden to date a wheelchair cripple than it's worth.

Imagine sex with someone like that... does his penis even work lol

yes penis work but cant feel a thing

well, yeah but I'm kinda tall and I'm unconformable around short people. honestly its the worst when you stand up and just keep going, kinda like youtube.com/watch?v=RPhqsunGPII but backwards.

haha wtf i m "was" tall 190cm before

whats it like suddenly being short? I'd imagine how its like playing a dwarf in eldar scrolls or something.

it sucks smelling peoples asses all the time

hey I found another cripple fag . and yes live changes a lot when you cant see the top of the refrigerator anymore

if it could work out yeah, but otherwise no. the biggest issue is that my home is up a stairs. that would make it hard to have them over regularly.

im not supre active but i am going sky diving tomorrow. dont need to do those things with my bf but it doesn't hurt. they'd have to be okay with me having sex with other people but this isnt because they're ina wheelchair, i actually just insist on open relationships in general.

thus far ive only flirted with guys in wheelchairs, almost kissed one but i think he was straight.

id be more annoyed with dicks getting close to my face, like in an elevator or something. you at least got big arms? think of all the time you'll save by always skipping leg day.

Yeah I would. Like anything if the person is right for me any other obstacle can be overcome. Won't be dating anymore weebs though.

when i see these couples on rare occasion, i always think they are into domination in the bedroom.

I almost asked a woman out on a date when she was in a wheelchair. There's a huge difference if it is reversed though. A woman in a wheelchair could still cheat

they never find me when we play marko polio

you will come to me sweety hehe jk the stairs are our worst enemy

yeah it sucks. you'd think all buildings here would add elevators, but we'd need like 6 of them for just a two story building here unfortunately.

I wouldn't have to try during sex, so that'd be nice

but it also means id have to do all the work, I'm a student of the tony soprano school of lazy fat fucking.

idk they can still be nice n i can just put a strap on on that shit if rlly need it that bad

That must be true suffering

No, hookers are your only answer. Or find a lady cripple to have hot wheelchair sex in the park.

it is different because part of them is limp. they might also be into just acting limp the whole time and get off to being submitted by their partner.

Wouldn't be a big issue for me, but I can't help you with a high shelf.
I am pretty small, so the height difference would not be all that much...

bro haha we dont need womens because sex

Nah, especially if you take care of yourself. As long as you stay healthy and fit, and don't let the fact that you don't have legs get you down. I'd date the fuck out of that.

I dont care if the guy is in a wheelchair or not. if he has a big dick and can get hard then I will jump on it.

girl (i m asuming you are) you just gave me a hope

Only if your life revolves around being a virgin. When you grow up you'll find life has more to offer than sex.

Am a guy in a wheelchair, have had a few gfs, and had girls interested in me. A few of them have been cute. Mostly, not, but I succumbed to my loneliness due to my situation and they were mostly chubby. If you want an attractive gf you're going to have to work your ass off more than the average guy, but if you lower your standards, you'll be fine. Either way, you're not doomed. I'm not paralyzed though, so I can at least do some sexual stuff, but my whole body is weak, so I can't really pleasure a woman thoroughly. If you have upper body strength, you're probably in an even better spot than me, where I'm weak everywhere. Tl;dr if I can do it, fucking anyone can.

define big is 17cm good enough for you

it is okay. at that point it would depend on the thickness

No. Thats embarrassing. People in wheel chairs are in the same boat as amputees. Don’t they have a dating site for that?

i think amputees have beter chances (i m paraplegic) atleast they can feel shit and stuf

Dated a girl in a wheelchair once. Sad to say it was out of pity at first as all her friends were getting asked out so I shrugged and thought "Why not?". She was pretty and had awesome tits. Turned out she still had feeling and was pretty much normal and had control of her bodily functions like going to the toilet and some feeling...not a lot..in her pussy, except her legs didn't work at all...nerve damage from a shattered pelvis in a trail bike accident when she was 20. And holy fucking jesus christ did she love giving head...she said a lot of people in wheelchairs got really good at oral sex as they didn't like to expose their legs or, if they were properly paralyzed below the waist, their catheter/feces bag, whatever.

Kek

yea this guy is handsome as fuck, im a straight male but I could totally see this guy getting some fine ass.