Godzilla General

Other urls found in this thread:

www87.zippyshare.com/v/0ebwDrVe/file.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Eczzia0RmGE
youtube.com/watch?v=y1K6SX_lD04
twitter.com/AnonBabble

For a while, I thought the new Godzilla design looked retarded, thanks mostly in part to it having fucking googly eyes.

Then I saw the movie and realized it just looks terrifying

Yea plus it actually made sense in the movie with evolving from a water creature to a land one

>ywn woo kayoko with a cozy night in and ryo fukui's scenery

just end my life desu

PERSONA SAHVISU

stream when

here's a cam rip
www87.zippyshare.com/v/0ebwDrVe/file.html

but its shit, incomplete, subtitles are unreadable and the fucker can't aim for shit
but its the best thing we have by now

Cool, dude.

holy kek

Accurate

I'm thinking of rewatching Final Wars. I haven't seen it since around the time it was released and I don't remember much of anything about it, except a few moments. What am I in for?

Love these girls

a really weird narrative about super humans with some of the most ridiculous monster fights in the series peppered in and also a Stalin lookalike in a katana duel

stop this.

its literally still playing till tomorrow, just go see it

I was really young back then and just remember wondering what the fuck was going on the whole time.

Kung Fu with occasional Godzilla.

iirc they have intentionally bad cgi for zilla to really rub it in

I swear if they made an anime continuation of this movie like they made the cartoon following the 98 Godzilla I'd watch the shit out of it.

I will not be able to make visa in US in time, lol.

kayoko is such a qt

>it's a "raymond burr is only there to ask what characters are saying and what's going on" episode

Still pretty comfy desu

best girl

Well take the combat sequence kung fu of The Matrix. Now take any slasher horror film, only replace the killer with Godzilla and all the victims with kaiju... mix it all up and voila. Final Wars

Seriously though, Godzilla was OP in that flick

shin's physical stats have to be shit. literally no upper body. without atomic breath, 2014 would stomp him. with atomic breath, it's probably even.

I'm pretty sure he was talking about final wars friend

I thought about this. His breath is powerful, sure... but Shin's capabilities are also extremely limited. He can fire his breath three? Four times? Then he needs to cool down, and becomes incredibly vulnerable

Not to mention the fact that conventional weapons actually harmed him.. I mean shit, Legendary Goji took the Castle Bravo nuke to the face and shrugged it off. That's 15 fucking megatons

All in all; Shin Goji is shit, and Legendary would wreck him. Chicken limbs and all

SKREEEEEEEEEONK!

If Legendary Zilla didn't finish him off quickly though Shin would just evolve and counter his shit

Shin would cut Legendary in two pieces. Just like that.

Is there a Shin edit of the NGE theme?

2014 can survive an asteroid point blank and a nuclear explosion point blank. Shin wouldn't have harmed him

that's dumb

youtube.com/watch?v=Eczzia0RmGE
half of Shin OST is Decisive Battle, one track is youtube.com/watch?v=y1K6SX_lD04 from Rebuild. Someone tells about that themes from Magi also were reused.

>murican comix
Lol.

King of the Monsters is a great companion piece to the original , I wish they hadn't given up and just turned it into a fairly straightforward dub halfway through.