Moving?

Hello. I am wondering what the possibilities are regarding moving to Canada. I have a great desire to move to North America. The reason Canada in particular is because immigration to the United States is basically and practically impossible for a norwegian citizen.

I do not mind weather, location or anything like that. I just have some questions about immigration, is it like the US process, where it is basically impossible for a non-refugee to move, or is it actually possible?

Other urls found in this thread:

cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/eligibility.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I actually think Canada has tougher laws for whites immigrating there. Poo in loos and muslims seem to get a free pass though

Doubt it. Only way to become permanent citizen in USA is to either be born there, have family there or have a wife with a citizenship. Green card lottery is fantasy, getting a work visa isn't gonna happen etc...

There's a bunch of Eastern Euros that keep coming here so I don't know what the problem is

Fuck off. Full.

Immigration is determined almost entirely by a points-based system that is biased towards education, expertise, wealth, language skills (English or French), and whether or not you have a job offer. If you reach requirements, you have a strong chance of getting in; if not, then you're SOL. Some requirements can be more stringent than the United States, but the process is generally more predictable and measurable. Certain occupations (like industrial manager, as I recall) get fast-tracked.

cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/eligibility.asp

Be forewarned: life can be expensive here and job opportunities can be spotty. Our economy is also not doing too hot: unemployment is higher than the United States, growth is slow, and the major drivers remain oil and real estate. To be frank, I'm not sure why you would give up life in Norway to live in Canada.

Currently, top sources of immigrants are the Philippines, China, and India. Pinoys because we need caretakers and nurses, Chinks because money, and Indos because of technical expertise (I think). Not as much whites bother coming here because there's not enough push factors to encourage them to move here.

Not that I really care what they choose to do with their cunt, but are Murrisharts mentally ill?

this flowchart is misleading, in all scenarios you live in the US under a visa until you've been there long enough to officially apply for citizenship
do they think they should just open america up and allow people to immediately start leeching off healthcare and benefits without putting anything into the country first?

Shoulda hopped on the boat hundreds of years ago friendo

If you enter usa illegally, you can start leaching off benefits. With Trump as the President now, it's more difficult now.

It's easier if you apply via Quebec immigration system. I know a couple of people that got in via Quebec before moving to other province.

moving thread?

i'll be moving to israel soon full citizenship cause (jew)

anything i should know?

Haifa is a nice city to move to.

I get to choose where I move to, i thought about tel aviv or eilat, i have a friend in eilat

Immigration to Canada is a pretty straightforward process, I migrated here myself and I don't have family here or am a rapefugee or anything like that, I just applied as a skilled worker, never even paid fees to an immigration lawyer, it took a couple of years to get the approval from the government.

This was my case except I still live in Quebec, just learn French famaland

Why do you want to come to Canada? Norway is probably a better place to live in now than this country.

It's that New World feeling, besides grass is always greener on the other side, etc

Similarly, a number of Canadians leave for other countries each year even though most are not likely to have it better abroad.

Well that seems a little difficult. Because I don't speak french so job opportunities would be minimal there, unless I commute between QC and Ontario, which is unlikely because you have to drive pretty far into Ontario from the quebec border to be in a english language environment as far as I've heard.

wank over
lol

From which country did you immigrate?

>unless I commute between QC and Ontario, which is unlikely because you have to drive pretty far into Ontario from the quebec border to be in a english language environment as far as I've heard.

Ever heard of our capital?

what's your profession?