Can we acknowledge that Elliot Rodger was just one huge fucking failure in life?

Can we acknowledge that Elliot Rodger was just one huge fucking failure in life?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rY2Z0qhhgk4
plus.google.com/communities/101432237048056789546
youtube.com/watch?v=Xj0i3tikjbc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

your a little late for that bud

Supreme gentlemen are not a failure it is we who failed him

He reminds me of my dad

But seriously, no one even talks about him anymore. He's become irrevelant. It's kind of sad.

All hail the Supreme Gentleman

This right here in every way.

He had pretty bitchin' cheekbones.

He's more relevant than 99.999999% of people who are dead. So in the end he did alright.

I guess you're right, but he never really got the attention he craved. His goal was to send a message across the world, but his message was completely stomped out in the end.

Definitely

Although never publicly acknowledged, I think it's safe to say his happening inspired at least a few other lonely virgins to finally snap.

>he was gey

Probably. Just to mention, though, it was publicly acknowledged. It actually influenced the creation of #YesAllWomen due to how much his message targeted women.

rich and good looking but get no pusseh?

severe mental problem or small dick. its de only wae

Supreme Geytleman

My money is on both.

Looked like agent 007 on the N64

You're fucking disgusting

How was he a failure? Seems like he did a pretty good job.

Kek

He was such a chad.

When you read his manifesto, he had a way different plan. You could argue that he was on national headlines for a while, but he never achieved what he sought out to do. Couple that with the fact that he was a virgin, and it becomes clear he was a failure.

In what way am I disgusting? I am merely acknowledging this fucking failure.

For sure

He wanted to kill his step mom and a whole house at uni

He killed two people from Delta Delta Delta if my memory serves me correctly and never even killed his stepmom.Instead he killed some asian kids. I say that's an epic gamer fail

epic gamer fail?

Epic gamer fail.

He looks like he belongs on the cover of the Blue album by Weezer

Epic gamer fail?

Indeed an epic gamer fail.

youtube.com/watch?v=rY2Z0qhhgk4

he was an hero

>wanted

he was, but not as big as randy stair

> #YesAllWomen
What's this about?

He wanted to kill members of Alpha-Phi as well as his stepmom. He wasn't able to do that. Instead, he killed his two roommates, their friend, and two members of Tri-Delta. He hit multiple people with his car as well.

After the Isla Vista killings, the hashtag #NotAllMen was made to try and prevent any hatred against men. The hashtag #YesAllWomen was created in response, claiming to stand against misogyny.

randy stair was a girl though

Stabbed his two room mates and one or two of their friends at his/their place to death. Then went to try and shoot up a sorority.

Was kind of stupid he never tried out any pick up artist stuff. Makes you wonder how he ever expected to get a date his videos were creepy as fuck. He'd sit in his car talking to his camera about girls walking by and wouldn't say nothing to them, just bitch about being lonely.

If he got proper treatment for his mental illness(es), he easily could've gotten a girlfriend. Fuck, he's pretty attractive.

He did get treatment

Exhibit A: this guy is a wigga in his mid 40s. He straight up believes he is a troll God. He was put in jail for a year for harassing women on the internet (threatening to kill them). He got released and carried on where he left off.
Can you meme him?
He has also fallen in love with one of his ex victims and she has now joined sides with him after he shared her private nude vids.....aaaand he has also threatened suicide about 3 times.

he was pathetic

yeah, how can you not be gey with those luscious dick sucking lips he's rocking

can't tell the difference

can u kys?

>4 years ago this may

Quite

Time flies

Steve Rodger

Oh hell yeah

Who's this fella? I tried looking up bruce wayne but that didn't really help.

What mental illness?

Seemed like he got bullied by his old room mates a lot it sounded like. Was kind of fucked up when he got new ones he managed to take it out on the ones that weren't bullies.

>Elliot Rodger
Dead at 23 yo
Achieve nothing but pain and trouble.

Pretty much a fuckin huge failure at life.

He had undiagnosed Asperger's and, most likely, a plethora of other mental disorders.

I agree

>He had undiagnosed

Can't Dodge the Rodge

Understandable

When you read his manifesto, he was awkwardly shy around other people, especially girls. He had zero confidence thus ruining any chances of him ever getting a girlfriend/improving his social life. And on top of that, the people he aspired to befriend and the girls that he aspired to have as a girlfriend were in a different league. He was a shy, nerdy, weak, spineless little geek (and also a snob which is what I hate most about the little twat) but the girls he wanted were pretty blondes (usually. He did like the odd brunette) who usually like to go for jocks and were not interested in boys who were intelligent but enjoyed immersing themselves in juvenile entertainment.

kek

Yep.

>were in a different league
There is no such thing as leagues for this sort of thing. benis and bagina are compatible parts once your 18 it's just whatever can fit in wherever

Yes there is. The hot californian girls that he wanted to fuck wouldn't want a little nerd like him. Especially one so weak and snobby. One that reminds me a little of Joffrey.

ER has a cult following! What do you have?

Id say he was ultimate loser

I dunno, I guess I still have my life and a good reputation.

More like what I don't have and what he still had even at his death (i.e. virginity).

I wonder what Smelliots' little brother thinks of him now as he grows up. I kinda feel bad for the kid, but it would be interesting to here his thoughts.

>Yes there is.
No there isn't. If you think 'hot girls from California' are a different league you're dumb. The the same as a hot girl from any other place, and the same as a girl that isn't really hot even. It's the same damn thing, they're the same type of mammal. There isn't any difference there.

he sums up Sup Forums.....pampered spoiled guy with internal problems that finally snapped

Have any of you ironic shitposters ever actually read anything he wrote?

You dense autistic cunt! The girls he wanted were in a different league to him in that they wouldn't have wanted him because they belonged to a certain type of culture in California whilst he was a nerd. How is this such a hard concept for you to grasp?

Yes I have. And I've watched all his videos.

It's my theory that ER had narcissistic personality disorder. My Ex had NPD. Those people end up torturing themselves almost as much as they torture other people. That nigga just wanted to be loved and understood, to love and understand. His delusionally high opinion of himself just did match how reality actually panned out, and he couldn't take it. Get went from confusion to pain to sadness to anger to violence. If ER lived in the star wars universe he would have been a virgin Sith.

Your ex had NPD? How come she was loved but not ER? How does NPD manifest itself? What are the parallels between ER and your ex?

He couldn't get laid and took his fantasies to the next level by actually committing a mass shooting.

>The girls he wanted were in a different league
Not an argument. They were peers in the same school.

First off, she sucked socially, but she was hot. Narc's do something called "love bombing" where they tell people that they are the greatest most amazing person to ever breath air to suck you in. She blew at making friends, but was great at make men fall for her. Well, at least the type she prayed on...lonely nice guys that were providers.
Love bombing wouldn't work for ER because it's beta as fuck coming from a twerp guy, but a dream come truth coming from a hot chick.
NPD manifests from neglect in childhood usually. It has to do with the psychology attachment styles, feel free to read up on them, their is only 3. 2 bad, one good.
The parallels are between the two are trouble socializing, anger, idolizing or devaluing others to an extreme, being delusional, retardedly high opinions of themselves to the point any normal person would think they were an asshole if they shared their truth thoughts, and wicked acts to try to cope with their negative feelings. A bunch of other stuff too, but that's the jest of it.

Fucking hell you're dense. I'm talking about culture. They were part of the typical beach, jock culture. Elliot was a nerd. Not compatible with the girls that he was aiming for.

Damn. I hope you recovered from her. What's it like having a relationship with someone like that? What was the epiphany that she was toxic? How did you break free?

Google Forrest Jamison
Search Tiffany M on Google+
He'll be around in the comments as either superman or Forrest

This is his community of stalkers
plus.google.com/communities/101432237048056789546

You're dumb. People are people. You move from one culture to another they still do what people do. I have a hard time in believing you if you're trying to make an argument that a college is forming a culture of hating "nerds". If someone shoves you in a class room and tells you to do group work, groups form up, they stay that way. People don't pick new groups they're comfortable with who they're working with. It's not a cultural thing. People are just people like that.

You and me baby ain't nothin' but mammals
So let's do it like they do on the Discovery Channel

supreme gentleman

his head looks like a ps1 model

Thread theme youtube.com/watch?v=Xj0i3tikjbc

randy stair is a nigger

no the whores failed him , burn the whores , burn all the whores .... with fire ... aaahahahahaa

Straw man fallacy right there. I never once said that there is a college forming an anti-nerd culture. And yes, people do gravitate towards groups that they're more comfortable with. That's how cliques and groups are formed within societies.

>That's how cliques and groups are formed within societies.
No it's not. On a societal level it's usually more divided on income level rather than whom they're comfortable with.

If there league wasn't anti-nerd he wasn't out of their league then. That's like telling me I can't date a girl that likes animu cartoons because she's a weabo and I'm into gun culture. Leagues don't mean shit pal.

It's been a year and a half, and I'm still recovering. I"m probably 85% of the way to healed, but I had to dedicate my life mostly to healing. Therapy, studying psyc and self help stuff, meditation, and stepping my life game up in general. I never did any of that stuff before really. It was the hardest thing I ever went though by far, and I was abused as a child a lot. No pity party or anything, just putting things in prospective.
Their was no epiphany, it was a slow realization. People that are like "how could you stay in an abusive relationship, I would never do that" don't know what they are talking about. It's like in science if you throw a frog into hot water it jumps out, but if you slowly bring the water to a boil the frog just stays there and cooks.
I am really loving and loyal, but I broke free by basicly just by shutting down after taking so much physical and mental abuse. When I could no longer give her what is called "Narcissistic supply" she found it somewhere else. It just so happens she seeked out my loneliest and my gullible friend and fucked him the same day we broke up. She moved in with him immediately, and started the love bombing/manipulation thing all over again. He fell for it hook line and sinker, even with me telling him what she was. But she was a 8/10 qt, and he was a 47 year old beta fag lonely guy. Easy pickin's for her.
She turned friends against me, kept all my shit, and did everything she could to better her situation and hurt me for the most part. It destroyed me, but it's all good. I was forced to grow a lot from it. When stuff like that happens in life it's either sink or swim. I was lucky enough to be a swimmer I guess. ER was a sinker. It's still hard sometimes though, but that's okay. Life isn't perfect.