Why are slutty women so fround upon?

Why are slutty women so fround upon?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Social-Psychology-MindTap-Saul-Kassin/dp/1305580222
ifstudies.org/blog/counterintuitive-trends-in-the-link-between-premarital-sex-and-marital-stability/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>CUZ KEYS AND LOCKS!

but seriously, evolution. its in mens biology to want to procreate. if a woman has already been fucked by other guys, then the chances of the baby being ours is pretty low, and thus we end up wasting our lives raising someone elses children.

couple million years later this surfaces in societal views

I'm laughing at that disgusting part in hair, kek. Moron

Too many broken hearts left on the side of the road.

they're only frowned upon by women because it diminishes the equalizing power sex has over men

men love sluts

Nobody wants to date a slut because they're going to cheat on you.
They can't be trusted.

having lots of sexual partners doesn't mean you're going to be unfaithful

you're just paranoid and insecure

If you have sex with one half the town you're going to have sex with the other half.

maybe, but not necessarily while you're in a relationship with a person

If you're in a committed relationship, you shouldn't be having lots of sexual partners. If it's something agreed upon then fine, but if not, then that is the definition of unfaithful.

I know one girl that's had sex with 60 different men. Nobody wants to be anyone's 61st.

It would just cause strife.

The same reason slutty guys are by women. Too many sexual partners is a bad thing. Higher risk of stds. Also it's indicative of their inability to stick with one person, even if that's incidentally untrue sometimes.

Very few want to be just another notch on the belt.

>it would just cause strife

in paranoid and insecure men, sure

>If you're in a committed relationship, you shouldn't be having lots of sexual partners.

that's why I'm talking about prior sexual partners

doesn't matter if they've fucked half the town as long as they were faithful while doing it

They're right to be paranoid ffs.

Spoken like a true cum dumpster

herpes, chlamydia, HIV just to name a few reasons.

"Fround"? Is that actually a word?

Because at the end of the day they can't be trusted.

Anyone else have a gf get pregnant by someone else and her try to pass the kid off as yours?

Trust a prostitute over a slut because everyone has bills to pay.

/thread

stay woke. Don't let the libtards brainwash you.

Man I don't know.

And isn't it just pervy women who like sexually promiscuous men? I mean, they might be "celebrated" as "pimps", but at the end of the day, everyone would rather be with a faithful person. Plenty of guys love slutty women, we're just hesitant to marry them, as I'm sure most women would be hesitant to marry guys with whom they are engaged in purely lust-driven relationships with. It goes both ways.

not really, they just limit their options by being a paranoid fuck, it's a vicious cycle sure, but the impetus is on them to change, not 51% of the population

not an argument

Nobody's going to trust the village bicycle.

>51%

Yeah because those Hella old women have so much say in the matter.

I genuinely think it's because most women who sleep around have low self esteem, which is not at all an attractive quality. They fuck lots of guys to give themselves the sense that they're desirable/attractive. At least that's how I see it

Why are you arguing with this obvious bait post. If anyone wanted to be with a girl that slept with 60 guys, she had 60 fucking chances and everyone said no and dumped her.

still not an argument

>nobody's going to trust the village bicycle

only insecure men won't, fucking a lot doesn't mean you cheat on people

>she had 60 fucking chances and everyone said no and dumped her

or they were one night stands, or she dumped them

just admit you have this fantasy of the "evil slutty woman" that helps you rationalize why you're not getting any, because "at least I'm still pure"

lmao fuck off

also more often than not, when a slut is confident it's just a front. I have a few close friends who, despite being lovely girls, are total whores just to boost their egos

>just admit you have this fantasy of the "evil slutty woman" that helps you rationalize why you're not getting any, because "at least I'm still pure"
Nope. She got passed up 60 times in a row. Has nothing to do with any of that other gibberish you're attempting to accuse me of.

Show tits or gtfo

Fucking a lot of partners is indicative of an inability to settle down, whether by their choice or by being deemed unsuitable by said partners. So either she lacks the faculties or she lacks the quality.

It's not that she can't be faithful. It's not that if she's never been faithful before she can't turn that around and be faithful from then on. It's that the odds are stacked against it and you'd have to be a fucking retard to believe otherwise.

>She got passed up 60 times in a row. Has nothing to do with any of that other gibberish you're attempting to accuse me of.

you're assuming that based on your fantasy of this evil slutty chick, check yoself fool

not an argument, thanks for playing user

You're welcome slut

This goes for both genders. As a woman, I wouldn't want to date a dude who'd fucked 60 women either. It shows a tendency to avoid commitment, one way or another.

>Fucking a lot of partners is indicative of an inability to settle down, whether by their choice or by being deemed unsuitable by said partners. So either she lacks the faculties or she lacks the quality.

[citation needed]

>It's that the odds are stacked against it and you'd have to be a fucking retard to believe otherwise.

[citation needed]

why can't you sorry faggots just admit that your feelings are overriding rational belief

if you were the one fucking a different hole every week, you wouldn't be saying any of this horse shit

>It shows a tendency to avoid commitment, one way or another.

how? what if he had like, 55 one night stands over the period of a few years and 5 real relationships?

you just don't know

Men can't get pregnant though, big difference. As a man I don't want to.be cucked out with another man's kid.

> not replying to legitimate points
Want to hear your thoughts on and pls

this is my thought

[citation needed]

your beliefs are based on feelings, not scientific evidence

fucking prove it, nigger

>you're assuming
Right back to baseless lobbing a false accusation about some "fantasy" I never brought up.
Well trolled. Good job.

OP asked why they're frowned upon
Clearly it's a personal thing for each guy if they don't like slutty women or not? What the fuck kind of evidence are you expecting? Nobody does studies on sluts, people form their own opinions.

If you have a bunch of options and it still doesn't work out it's because you're a back door hoe cocksucking drifter.
You'll scare men off because they'll think you're a fucking loon with a few screws loose.

>citation needed for basic logic/reasoning exercises
Not an argument, but thanks for playing.

>if you were the one fucking a different hole every week, you wouldn't be saying any of this horse shit
Not true, and I don't by choice. Not saying I could get a new pussy every week, but I've passed up on dozens of pussies in my lifetime. I don't do casual sex because it's retarded. Sure, let me just trust this stranger to not poke a hole in the condom, lie about being on the pill, lie about not having stds, not rob me at gun or knife point, not rifle through my belongings while I'm asleep, etc. The sex isn't even as good.

Also, I've formed my opinion from personal experience. I used to be a bit of a slut, and I did it for validation. Same goes with my friends who sleep around. There's ya fuckin evidence

Nobody wants to go to a party with their SO and find them sucking random cock.

>Right back to baseless lobbing a false accusation about some "fantasy" I never brought up.

you've been bringing it up all over this thread, your assumption that if a chick sleeps with 60 dudes that it's because they've passed her up, why can't you admit you just pulled that out of your ass?

plenty of studies are done on promiscuity and faithfulness

>basic logic/reasoning exercises

also known as "I can't prove shit, my feelings matter more than facts abloo bloo"

>Sure, let me just trust this stranger to not poke a hole in the condom, lie about being on the pill, lie about not having stds, not rob me at gun or knife point, not rifle through my belongings while I'm asleep, etc. The sex isn't even as good.

and here we come back to paranoia and insecurity

thanks for proving my point

Some people are just untrustworty it's not that hard to figure out.
If you have a lot of history of back alley handjobs prepare to scare off a lot of men.

sure, some people are untrustworthy

to assume all people are untrustworthy if they have more sexual partners than you is insecure paranoia

also, lol @ equating normal sexual activity to back-alley handjob, is that where your mind goes when women tell you of past sexual experiences? again, insecure paranoia

So how many of those studies focus on people's reception of promiscuity? If you're so obsessed with evidence and citations, why don't you give us some reasons? I'm interested now.

If I'm an employer I'm not going to hire the guy that stays at a job for a week and then leaves over and over again.

It's okay to be a slut slut, you don't need to get defensive about it. We like sluts.

Sure my gf had a few wild summers but what's that really worth.

> Meanwhile last week.

Probably has a degree in gender studies
>inb4 not a valid point

>you've been bringing it up all over this thread, your assumption that if a chick sleeps with 60 dudes that it's because they've passed her up, why can't you admit you just pulled that out of your ass?
I haven't brought that up once. My first post was that I asked him why he's arguing with you, newfag. I wouldn't of even commented but you seem like one of those #metoo people and will end up falsely accusing him of rape for talking to you.

It's a construct cleverly created by women like monogamy. A slutty woman devalues thier only commodity

>fround
God damn mother fucking top kek
>learn to english

sure, let me crack open my social psych textbook

generally, men tend to look down upon promiscuity more than women

in fact, behind youth and beauty, faithfulness is the most important characteristic for a man (compare this to intelligence, passion, and financial stability for women).

the evolutionary perspective is that men want to make sure their partners are fertile, their children are good-looking, and that their partners are faithful (i.e. their children are theirs).

in today's society though, our primal instincts are kind of invalid, to be beholden to these instincts makes you no better than any other jungle ape

this is the book i got it from

amazon.com/Social-Psychology-MindTap-Saul-Kassin/dp/1305580222

i can't be arsed to see the specific studies, i'm sure you can pirate a pdf

not an argument

nope, forensic psychology, but I did take a couple social psych courses so I guarantee I know more about the topic than any of the neckbeards ITT

>she had 60 fucking chances and everyone said no and dumped her

those aren't your words?

Yeah such silly hypocrisy really. Some males will spend every hour of the day chatting up ladies, buying drinks for them and fighting other men in the hopes of getting laid. All that effort so they can say they have slept with double of what they actually have. Off course the seven girls that decided to sleep with him are called sluts by him and his mates, even though they most likely spend less time trying to achieve the same goal.

Because abuse is abuse....more women are abused cause men are stronger....women that are stronger then men will abuse them defiantly....logic

I have no idea I only like sluty women. It just means they are liberated sexualy and way more fun in bed.
I'm guessing guys who scorn them are just are insecure just as the women who scorn them.

this

>women who sleep with men that aren't me are sluts

basically sums up all the incel retards ITT

>Look at this book I posted it means I'm not loose as a old sock.

More???

will you stop retarding at me if I post my timestamped cock? obviously that's what you're after given how much you've been riding my nuts

A key that opens any lock is a master key.
A lock that opens for any key is a bad lock.

Something about sucking off a bunch of random dudes seems to scare men off.

Weird I know.

>those aren't your words?
Yes they are. You fuck a person you had a chance with them. If a girl sleeps with 60 guys, she got rejected 60 times. 60 guys opened up a package and then decided to return to sender after using what was in there. That's 60 failed relationships. It's ridiculous you're trying to argue like some guy is wrong for not wanting to be #61.

You're welcome for the (You)'s come up with better bait for them next time.

> If a girl sleeps with 60 guys, she got rejected 60 times. 60 guys opened up a package and then decided to return to sender after using what was in there. That's 60 failed relationships.

This. Is. An. Assumption. Why the fuck is this so hard to get through your skull? How do you know they weren't one-night stands? Why do you assume the guys were the ones doing the rejecting?

Christ you incel retards are fucking pathetic...

Nothing wrong with being a slut....women and men that randomly be a slut and cheat on they're significant others should be put to death....cause they didn't give signs or warn them

>incorrect usage of greentext
End your life.

>faithfulness is the most important characteristic for a man (compare this to intelligence, passion, and financial stability for women)
Actually, I think this sums it up right here.

do you really believe that every random fuck is always an attempt at a serious relationship, or that lack of future fucking is always the result of the male rejecting the female???

Wow okay then 60 one night stands such honor so proud. Parents must be impressed, hopefully Mr. Right is number 70.

of course he believes this, incel fucks have to believe something to rationalize why they aren't getting laid, and it's not like they have any actual experiences to go on

That's a strange way of saying you were wrong this entire thread but I'll accept it.

Thanks for playing.

Okay then the girl fucked 60 men then rejected all of them. Much more reasonable.

>Women who aren't me that sleep with men are sluts

Fixed it for you

that's an equally-retarded line of reasoning, yes

A one night stand doesn't change that one bit. I don't know why you think you're not getting rejected. I've had one night stands that turned into a relationship, actually all of them did. Suck it loser.

why do i get the feeling that you hate any girl who has taken more than one dong in her life but idolize pua blogstars who claim to have fucked hundreds of girls

Off course when males get rejected 60 times throughout their lives, it's because felmaes have obviously picked up on something very wrong with them. Women should never try anything with these guys because they never change or grow from their mistakes.

If you have 60 one night stands that means you fucked up turning it into a relationship 60 times.

Because.men.can't.get.pregnant.retard

I just know loose women can't be trusted.

Yes. Every random fuck is an attempt at a serious relationship. You have seriously low sexual market value if you think everything was casual and for fun.
Where are you trying to go with this, if it was 60 different guys you're acting like one guy made one mistake 60 times. What is your malfunction were you born with fetal alcohol syndrome or something?

Just trying to show the hypocrisy is your beliefs but off course you're an idiot who thinks it's always the woman's fault.

just go back to /r9k/ you invalid

>fround

Holy fuck how stupid

>f a woman has already been fucked by other guys, then the chances of the baby being ours is pretty low
you are retarded

Yeah it's easy to understand you're under the belief that if one person fucks 60 people, it's all those 60 other people getting rejected. The common denominator there is the one person, that's the reject. Grow up and get some better bait. That's quite immature.

Who says she won't whore around again?

This is literally part of the history behind why female promiscuity is/was taboo... way back when they didn't have paternity testing, this was a big thing. Only recently has female sexuality come in as empowering, because there's less stress surrounding the "consequences"

WHORES BREAK HEARTS.

>having lots of sexual partners doesn't mean you're going to be unfaithful

Actually, there are some studies that suggest otherwise. For example, this one:
ifstudies.org/blog/counterintuitive-trends-in-the-link-between-premarital-sex-and-marital-stability/

>The highest divorce rates shown in Figure 1, 33 percent, belong to women who had ten or more premarital sex partners.
> ...
>The odds of divorce are lowest with zero or one premarital partners.

I would say fucking shitton of people suggests you are probably not going to be a good long term relationship partner.
>inb4 hurr durr insecure men blah blah having sex with 60 people doesn't mean anything

*frowned*

The guys who frown upon sluts, get rejected by them.

>Wanting trash