After all the ridicule in the international stage these last months...

After all the ridicule in the international stage these last months, I hope Trump shitters have learned to use their vote wisely next time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=apZSdfxDmnE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Surely all that ridicule will be the end of him. He'll be impeached any day now.

Trump 2020

They made the right choice

youtube.com/watch?v=apZSdfxDmnE

Like you can speak about choices

Nah I'm sure Americans got what they wanted

You know what's really sad?

You faggots probably think about our leader more than you do your own.

well it is true about mexicans for sure.
but maybe they have a point?

I mean, you don't see us making these threads about the Costa Rican president.

Stay obsessed, rest of the world.

Actually he does the thing pretty right for the USA concerning economy.
and since he performed an attack on Syria, the impeachment risk is now very low, but he started to be cocksucked.

he's only interested on money and giving jobs to burgers, but he's forced to play some hypocrites roles, stop being so focused on the emotional OP.

>use their vote wisely next time.
That never happens. Was Shillary even a good choice? It was just equally bad. We are just trapped into making bad choices

>Hillary

>Equally bad

Oh it's that meme again.

The solution is asking to nationalize the FED, but americans have not the balls and are too divided to make some shitty revolution.
or also a military putsch.

you mad?

Trump shitters don't give a fuck about what he does. They only care about making other people angry. They don't give a fuck that he's a giant manchild using the office of president for his own personal gain, they only care that he's making other people (generally those who hold left-of-center beliefs) mad.

Trump is doing everything people feared Hillary would do (deregulate Wall Street, bomb Syria, guzzle Saudi cum) while still doing all the retarded shit he promised to do.

At this point he is much worse.

>They don't give a fuck that he's a giant manchild using the office of president for his own personal gain

You sure you don't have him confused with the previous occupant of the White House? I mean, Trump's not the guy who's hanging out on The Daily Show and taking selfies with Hollywood actors as ISIS are overrunning entire nations.

Trump stopped provocations againt Russia, most people feared that Shillary start another cold war.
he's forced to be hypocrite concerning different lobbies.

Put up an alternative that isn't even worse and maybe we will.

Honestly I wanna see a 2nd term just for the butthurt and irreversible damage to America's intrenational standing.

I mean talk like that makes me kind of want to repeat the mistake.
I originally voted for him to knock my fellow left leaning morons down a notch.

if hillary were president right now we'd have boots on the ground in Syria and would technically be at war with Russia.

For anyone over 18, all the screaming and hysteria over Trump is just the next version of Bu$hitler/Bush is a monkey

see

>America's international standing

You're the most powerful country, you can do literally anything and still get away with it.

Trump did nothing wrong.

I'm willing to sink the ship to kill the captain.
Corruption of an ideology I hold dear is a direct attack on me as far as I'm concerned.

I noticed most of huge Trump haters are always foreigners, i'm really asking myself why? you don't even lives on burgerland, It's my case too but I just observe what he do concerning facts and it's pretty decent knowing he's forced to adapt his role to make neocons and medias stop shitting at him.

anyway, most of arguments against him are constantly effeminate emotionnal strawmans about his tweets or some shit he said about some community.
i'm also still asking how americans could defend mudslimes after the 9/11 and why they want more illegal spics on their cunt, already invaded by illegal immigration who put drug trafficking.

This tbqhwy senpai

the people who are saying "Trump made us no longer leader of the free world" are just butthurt because they don't agree with him.

I have lived to see conservatives tell me that the election of Obama was the END OF THE COUNTRY AS WE KNOW IT, and now I've lived to see liberals say the exact same thing about Trump.

>Rush Limbaugh says he hopes Obama fails and everyone accuses him of not being patriotic
>Every liberal mouthpiece is open about hoping Trump fails and they see it as a patriotic thing to say

Everyone's a hypocrite, more at 11.

Boohoo the ridicule

Who gives a shit

This. Basically, the Democrats (and their lookalikes worldwide) are maximally assblasted that the US President is not a Democrat, and they will debase him whatever he does.

This. Can't wait to vote for him again.

No, I'm pretty sure I mean our current president, who's spending every weekend at one of his private resorts golfing and shitposting on twitter (all at the pricetag of several billion dollars every weekend to move & protect his fat orange ass) while ISIS is continuing to overrun entire nations and committing acts of terror across Europe.

We accepted that our president is a big pile of crap ages ago.

don't forget before he was even elected the orangutan comparisons were already started

This
I cared once, but enough people love to scream, and not care or think that I really just lost all hope.
Thank god this country is ran on easy mode or we would be fucked.

>he's only interested on money and giving jobs to burgers, but he's forced to play some hypocrites roles, stop being so focused on the emotional OP.

We could say the same about Hitler though.

>most people feared that Shillary start another cold war.
great job putin's media like RT spreading this kind of nonsense. people in europe literally don't shit about her yet they feared her. because RT told them she is a war monger.
i didn't vote for her and fuck her of course, but this is just ridiculous.

Yup. It's the weirdest fucking thing. I see it on Reddit all the time as well as on Sup Forums. You read this long drawn out convoluted rant about Trump or American politics and then you find out in the end that the person isn't even American. It's some dumb fuck living in Canada or Europe. No one cares about your opinion sweetie.

I honestly did it in hopes that it would serve as a wake up call to the left. I'm a liberal leaning guy myself, but it's just been taken over by people obsessed with controlling culture instead of upholding values.

Literally no good option in this past election.

I dunno I think it's smart what your president is doing- encouraging liberal scientists that dislike Trump to migrate to France. It expands his voter base if anyone actually goes, free virtue signaling, and potentially brings brighter minds to France, which you aren't going to get out of syrian refugees.

>because RT told them she is a war monger.

I mean they just had to play her words, didn't even need to twist them.

well we had to accept that our new president is a retarded 5 yo kid. it is kinda hard to come to terms with that especially for those of us who didn't vote for him.

Don't worry about refugees, actually they are not that much here and wanna go to england, they are also niggers, not syrians.
and we have already problems since decade with the local mahgrebies and blacks, we don't need refugees to get problems with muslims, most of terrorists here are often people born here.

it's Germany who get the refugees from middle east.

Sup, Jon Stewart.

Identity politics is killing the left like Fundamentalist Christianity was killing the right. But identity politics is even more divisive.

DRUMPO LUMPO IMPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEACH

Not him, but:

1) It's all talk, no action--as usual with Macron,
2) Anyway, who the hell would want to migrate to France and have a miserable wage (like 25k per year) to be a scientist lmao

>It's all talk, no action--as usual with Macron
So, is he Hollande mk2?

Pretty much this. It's funny how identity politics has been surviving for many years among left while the right saw the rise of libertarians which pretty much lost a lot of influence after the rise of 'alt right'

That's why I sort of hoped that a protest vote would get something across. Unfortunately all it did was end me with a president that seems like a total wreck, and a bunch of people acting like base animals.

Maybe it was always the cast that people only cared about being seen as right. Maybe the future western ideals will be the line of thought we see now days.

Personally I hope not though. i find them to be culturally destructive.

>So, is he Hollande mk2?

Yes. Anyway, my post was based on his deeds when he was Hollande's finance minister (he attracted a lot of media attention, but did nothing remarkable). For the moment, as a president, he can't do anything because the general election comes next week.

But it's very probable that the "scientists come to France" thing is mostly fluff talk.

It's true
Nobody gives a fuck about NZ Prime Minister in NZ
Most kiwis probably don't know his name
Meanwhile there is a house on a main street in Dunedin NZ decked with giant MAGA flag and American flag on front windows

b-b-but why?

>they only care that he's making other people (generally those who hold left-of-center beliefs) mad

And? SJWs deserve every fucking thing they get for the unmitigated disaster they and their president inflicted on this country for eight years. Fuck them.

What great horrors have they caused?

Good fuck der internationale clique

To start, Obama stirring up a race riot every other week.

that's bullshit. but trump is actually stirring up white trash/maga racism against the blacks.

aye i remember when obama was out and about telling all these dindus to hang the white farmer and that they didnu nothing. Real talk though my gun sales are shit with trump out and about because the dumb fucks dont care if they getting fucked as long as the dick is pale.

I notice that there hasn't been a race riot or public shooting since January 20, while they used to happen on a routine basis. Interesting...

>race riot
Ya those blacks sure did kill alot of white folk in their black neighborhoods. They literally just piled into some random black communities and raided them before going home lol.
>muh race riots
you sheltered as fuck or you are a trucker

Hillary won the popular vote.

...due to one state with a high amount of illegal immigrants voting.

So the problem here isn't black racism and riots, but white people being stirred up?

trump's been in office for 6 months versus obama's 8 years, give him time

>every time some hood rat gets tasered by cops for robbbing the corner liquor store, Obama be out there with a megaphone yelling "There will be justice!"

Indigenous people can't be illegal. It's literally impossible.

I don't recall a lot of race riots/BLM shit when Bush was president, do you?

Someone vandalized Lebron James house in LA.

An N-word was spray-painted all over his entrance gate.

Such embarrassing incidents never happen under Obama or Bush.

It is really hard to be black in A,merica no matter how rich.

And even more so now that Trump is in power.

Why is everyone being so racist in this thread? Did somebody invite the Dump supporters??

Because America just placed several thousand nuclear weapons in the hands of a meme. That's why.

I can tell you this, it wasn't Trump who sat for 20 years in a church every Sunday with a minister cursing out white people.

that's a fact but did you read what he said?
> decked with giant MAGA flag and American flag on front windows
surely that's for fear of a nuclear catastrophe?

Your right, I meant to reply to an American earlier who was asking why people from so many different nations are obsessed with US politics. As for the NZ Trump supporter, all I can say for sure is that the ones over here are clueless bogans.

Ah ok, that's true. I would be concerned for sure.

>the Costa Rican president.
because the Costa Rican president doesn't directly affect you or the rest of the world.

Obama with a twat wouldn't have been nearly as terrible in 4 years as Trump in one week

>cherrypicking
next time at least change the filename dumbass

>all these upset spics about trump
every fucking time
truly a mestizo genocide is needed

letting trivial shit like identity politics be the most important conversation topic is exactly what both the DNC and the RNC want, so the people don't complain about the real issues

Do you even remember Bush?

you talk like Bush wasn't an absolutely terrible president. There was reason to be hysteric

You know what's really sad?

You faggots probably think about Hitler more than Churchill

keep laughing at your future leaders while your president fucks you over and sucks Saudi cock

I appreciate those people voting for Trump. A meme reality tv idiot in charge of a superpower country, at least I will be able to tell my children I have lived in a time when truth is stranger than fiction.

all these butthurt chicanos

It's all either butthurt CHIs or Mudslimes (for example most of the European flags in here).

As a typical Californian urbanite who voted for Hillary, I actually love Trump very much.

He's literally fucking over the poor racist white trash of America (i.e. the inbreds who voted him in), while high GDP states such as Calif. stay pretty much the same.

The irony is palpable and absolutely delicious. I look forward to seeing more white people from Bumblefuck, Arkansas needing to rely on food stamps because they thought muh coal was ever going to come back.

what can i say? i can't take my eyes off a car wreck. it's hypnotic. who likes to see cars driving around smoothly and obeying traffic? nah we're all hooked on the slow motion car crash that is the trump administration.

>implying Sup Forumstards are capable of intelligent thought

>People/global media that didn't like Trump before the election don't like him after the election

wow who would have thought. Trump has done more good for the US in these few months than Obama did in 8 years but no matter what he does his haters will still hate him. Literally everything Trump does the leftist media tries to turn it against him

Republican Majorities and Wins:

The House........check!

The Senate.........check!

The White House........check!

The Supreme Court.........check!

Most Governorships..........check!

Most State Legislatures........check!

Obama's Legacy Gone............check!

Louisiana Special Election...........check!

Kansas Special Election..................check!

Montana Special Election....................check!

Kathy Griffin Fired....................................check!

Dakota Access Pipeline Now in Service........check!

Paris Climate Agreement Dead............................check!

Thank you President Trump.

I'm glad all the BLM shit is dead now that their leader isn't in the White House anymore.

But they are leeching off of us. We would be paying for their food stamps.

Nice Youtube copypaste.