NBC has a new show where 400lbs woman is dating an attractive guy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JrKgCLYBVG4
lowerthought.wordpress.com/complete-notes-to-good-calories-bad-calories/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why can't that ever happen to me?

Except the opposite?

what's wrong with that?

This looks normal to me? Why are you so sexist?

so what? attractive people can have weird fetishes just like everyone else

Impossible premise, show is automatically bad. It is not ok to be 400 pounds

That is her brother.

The show itself is actually pretty good.

that is not genetically possible to have that much variance

I'm not that into science fiction.

The main cause of obesity isn't genetics. Almost everyone was thin until ~50 years ago when it became possible for your average prole to gorge themselves on cheap & accessible fats & sugars and modes of convenience developed that discouraged casual exercise.

I see this literally all the time. Nbd

You're not going to have a child that looks like a model and the other looking like Mccarthy jr. XL.

Unless injury or something incredibly far fetched. Even with pregnancy and not working out and all sorts of other things, she should still be much smaller.

this is some quality bait
but if it's not
holy christ you are fucking retarded.

Its her brother and the show is decent. Has potential but its NBC so never know.

Is Pearce Brosnan executive producer?

stating the obvious here: It's multifactorial. Genetics do predispose you to be bigger but only if you have access to 20th century foods and food quantities will you actually be super fat. 300 pound + people were incredibly rare before the last century, and only those with the absolute worst genetic profiles would be afflicted. Nowadays you can have people that will eat hella McDons all day and be a stick, but it's much easier for people with the potential to be fat to be incredibly, disgustingly fat

Is this fucking McCarthy or is it not ? Im not quite sure but she could be it

He'd look just as bad if he had the weight of a manatee you drooling mongoloid. Facial fat and a poor lifestyle in general can really rob a person of their natural beauty, just look at the before/after facegains threads on /fit/ to see how much of a difference it can make.

Attractive people can have weird fetishes user.

the commercials imply shes dating some fat baldy

where are her tits

but you can't make a show about a fetish and try to pass it off as justified to a mainstream audience. The point of fetishes is that they are carnal and borderline perverse. It's the same reason why they wouldn't try to make a sympathetic show about someone with depression but has had no relatable circumstances to have influenced the depression (ie if they had a decent middle class life with no traumatic events in their childhood). Of course it still happens, but people cannot relate or empathize with it because there is no understandable root cause for the depression. So it wouldn't do well with a mainstream audience

That's a fucking big unit right there.

floating in her belleh

>Shut it down boys, Sup Forums post 75685135 says we can't make this show.

she ate them

well, they can and obviously did, but it'll be cancelled after the first season without a doubt, smartass. Happens to the vast majority of shows ever made, and many of them are cancelled because they have inane premises like this

>you can't make a show about a fetish
You literally can.
They literally did, so I don't see your point.

>Implying the continual act of shoving 10000 calories into your face hole every day is a gene

>Nowadays you can have people that will eat hella McDons all day and be a stick

Think about this for a second m8. If you can gorge on 5000+ calories a day without gaining weight, your resting metabolism is so fucking high that you'd die of starvation in a matter of hours if you didn't eat like that all the time.

It's not how it works. It's calories in, calories out. Variations in resting metabolism are pretty insignificant.

so you read the first 8 words of the post and not the rest, where I explained exactly why. Instead you got hung up on the word 'cant' as if it wasn't obvious that I meant only that it wouldn't be successful, and plugged your ears for the rest. Great bantz you dumb faggot

>mrw there are fatties in this thread blaming genetics for their shitty life choices.

Why are fat women so insistent upon themselves? At least fat guys know how to fade into the background. Yet fat women always must be.

>Nowadays you can have people that will eat hella McDons all day and be a stick

No, you can't... Not unless this person has some horrific inability to digest and absorb calories in which case they'd probably be hospitalised/dead at a young age.

This is nurture. These two are siblings. One eats well and exercises. The other eats like a pig and sits on her fucking ass.

>It's calories in, calories out. Variations in resting metabolism are pretty insignificant.

Except an organism isn't an engine with 100% efficiency my friend. Thyroid problems, bowel absorption problems etc exist too.

No it isn't, you're just showing your ignorance. Having an efficient metabolism means it's good at regulating your blood sugar levels, and subsequently it is efficient at metabolizing fats so that they get excreted rather than stored in the body. It's not as simple as having a high metabolism means automatically lightning nutrition burning. The reason fat people get fat is because their enzymes are inefficient at breaking down triglycerides and storing simple sugars as glycogen and everything ends up getting stored as fat. Skinny people's bodies are just good at those processes so they can avoid fatness while still eating unhealthy foods, it doesn't mean that when they are fasting that their body is in constant crave of energy sources.

Normally I would never say this, but it would make more sense if the dude was black

You sit on your arse all day eating calorie dense foods and watching films, that's your problem fatty.

Fat person hate is the only thing I agree with Sup Forums 100% on. It blows my mind that people can blame being 300+ pounds on genetics.

I bet she's BEAUTIFUL INSIDE or some shit like that.

Read some of the fat people hate threads on fit if you want to get really disgusted/angry.

jokes on you nigger because i'm 177cm/65 kg with a pretty face

There are tons of people that eat unhealthily and don't put on significant weight due to having god-tier genetics. That doesn't mean that if those same people stuffed their faces deliberately every day that they wouldn't put on weight, but they are predisposed to being slimmer than others because of their fortunate genetic profiles. Two siblings with the same diet are unlikely to be different sizes, but two unrelated people are totally capable of this variance

Sounds like someone activated their almonds from a young age.

but I agree that being really fat is not ok. Why would I get disgusted by what I'm sure is the same sentiment on /fit/?

Not possible. They may eat shitty food but they eat less of it than some fat cunt like you. Which is why they don't put on weight. Shows like secret eaters prove this time and time again. It's all your fault.

>his face is 65kg

disgusting

>177cm/65 kg
Skeletons should be banned from all boards.

Maybe you wouldn't be disgusted, but some of the shit that gets posted turns my stomach.

a) I'm not fat, I'm actually quite /fit/ and have a nutrition degree which is why I feel qualified to tell some armchair pleb like you how wrong you are

b) The trend is that fat people tend to eat more and eat less healthily than slim people, that is obvious. But there exists enough of a genetic variance that two people can have identical, moderately unhealthy diets and one individual can be normal weight while the other is overweight. There won't be like a 100kg difference or anything, but enough for it to be very physiologically significant. In both cohort as well as cross-sectional studies this has been proven. But hey if you want to raise your expert source of 'secret eaters,' no doubt some bullshit tlc reality show for housewives, then feel free to stay a dumb fuck

OFFICIAL LIST OF THINGS THAT WERE A MISTAKE :

- WOMEN
- FEMINISTS
- FATTIES
- NBC

I'm 175cm and 50 kg
you wouldn't begin to comprehend my skeleton powers

>nutrition degree

So your some fat cunt that sells herbalife.

You better be a girl with numbers like that.
Have you considered transitioning?

Skeletons are gross, /fit/ 180cm 85 kg master race

- American beer and chocolate

No, because it was only the first degree I did. I'm currently studying pharmacy and will probably make 5 x your shitty wal mart salary. And I'm 73 kg, stop projecting your obesity onto other people

i dont work at wall mart im a drug dealer at my school.

>diet coke next to fanta aka diabetes in a bottle

Why even try to kid yourself with the diet coke

Absolute deluded fat kino.

Are you at least a girl? Im pretty sure it's impossible for a man to weight 50kg at 175cm and not die

I wonder if they're trying to do a gender swap of the "fat ugly retard with hot wife" trope.

They always pair off ugly/fat guys with hot wives on TV and now they're just doing the opposite. Who gives a shit?

wow dood way2cool4me, I bet you get all your based genetics knowledge from erowid testimonials eh?

>People in this thread blaming genetics
100 years ago being this fucking fat made you a circus attraction.
Our genes didn't change that fucking much in the last 100 years, our diet however changed beyond recognition.

If you wanna blame your genes for something blame them for not having the genes for self control and being a lazy fuck.

Not a skele though. I have small bones so my weight is pretty well distributed. No skele ribs sticking out or anything. I have quite muscular legs too.

That's the premise of the show, yes. It's painfully transparent and that's why it will fail. They went out of their way to find the most statuesque dude they could, which is way more drastic than the hot chick/fat dude combo we're used to seeing

youtube.com/watch?v=JrKgCLYBVG4
wtf... that blast in the end.

let's be honest, there are people who eat like pigs and are thin, and some who don't eat much but are overweight, but if you're outright fat, it's because of your eating habits 99%

Who's blaming genetics? They are obviously a component in how large people get, but they are also eclipsed by shitty lifestyle aka stuffing face. The more retarded opinions are held by people that try to take one of the variables completely out of the equation, which is literally just incorrect according to scientific literature. Genetics do matter, to state otherwise is just stupid and willingly ignorant. But they matter much less than diet and exercise, which dictate the majority of a person's health profile

2020: NBC has a new show where 9 year old woman is dating an attractive guy

2025: NBC has a new show where 4 year old labrador retriever is dating an attractive guy

2030: NBC has a new show where zeta-epsilonid hivemother is dating an attractive guy

2035: NBC has a new show where deceased woman is dating an attractive guy

2040: NBC has a new show where 6 year old boy is dating an attractive guy

2045: NBC has a new show where healthy, well adjusted white ciswoman is dating an attractive guy

> and some who don't eat much but are overweight

No.

hnnnnnng THICC

if you have a slow metabolism you can be overweight eating like 2500 calories, prove me wrong

I'm not overweight btw

Her real husband is a pudgy man, who's ex-wife is a supermodel. Got all this from an advert, I'm happy only a few of these shows make it to my TV channels

But that same person can not be overweight by eating less than 2500 calories, just think how cheap their groceries bill would be

Top tier underrated post

Reply if you would S M A S H her plump pussy

How does anyone let this happen to themselves

um, yes. My nephew has hypothyroidism and he's a fat little fuck despite his parents withholding any and all junk food and making him eat celery morning noon and night

I related with Anders in Oslo 31 August though

Self-love.

They are siblings and she is dating another fat person. The show is not that good

>promoting this is unhealthy lifestyle

Access to cheesecake and absence of will

for a second there I thought that was melissa mccarthy

>177cm
WHAT A FUCKING MANLET.
I would tell you to hang yourself, but not, it's better if you keep suffering.

imagine how sweaty and smelly it must be

God what did they do you Green Arrow?

it tastes better

i thought it was Melissa McCarthy at first

Imagine if some starving African kid could only eat celery and still manage to be fat. It'd be like the holy grail of ending world hunger.

It's part genetics and part environmental. Free will is a myth

nice try, but her boyfriend is actually a fat schlubby guy. not as fat as her, but not hot/ripped like her brother.

Sam Harris is actually a proponent of free will, dummy

Skinny person who eats like shit and doesn't exercise here. You're dumb.

I know, isn't it hot?

Someone's not fasting on Ramadan

lowerthought.wordpress.com/complete-notes-to-good-calories-bad-calories/

real answer:
the cause of obesity is how carbs affect fat storage and not total caloric intake, but rather what carbs do to caloric output. Link and book worth a read for anyone

not at all