ta-na.deviantart.com/art/Twilight-is-9-years-old-648515245
mediafire.com/file/189c7wpu71tcjs3/Abusefag Evidence.rar
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

To the planet?

taking requests

should I draw more?

good riddance to vorefag and abusefag

Vorefag and abusefag, please kys.

Requesting a short vore comic of this girl swallowing a tiny person whole and alive. One panel where she's holding them above her open mouth, another where she's gulps them down, and a third where it shows them in her stomach as she falls asleep.

Only if you don't feel tired.

Requesting this qt as a rag doll (like Sally from nigthmare before christmas)

Also:
Please ignore any troll who reply to my post saying a bunch of reatarded bullshit. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact. Please don't be a fool.

You got a delivery last thread, asshole.

kill

your

self

Don't you fucking taint the doll fetish you chickenshit pedophile.

So they don't really use chopsticks here. They used forks n spoons n shit.
Sticks just for noodles. Weird huh.

hello

Hi Winty.

*Steals hat*

3 deliveries in fact

Which is 3 too many for the likes of him.

*Steals floating eyebrows*

Can someone draw me happy in a loving relationship with a qt girl who's actually committed to the idea of a long term pairing?

I'm just curious what it must look like.

Requesting you OD on pills
>Reposting an avatar
>Reposting a shitty avatar
Die in a fire. Pour gasoline on yourself, and light a match.
>Posting chicken scratches
Why are you here? To waste the image limit with random, amalgamations of lines?

Thank you very much n_n
I love it!

And please, don't reply to that moron who stalks any request related with this qt
Regards.

Look at this post from a year and a half ago where Abusefag went through and deleted his comments after making a fool of himself for talking about circumcision, yet again. Don't worry, he'll start asking for loli futa circumcision soon, like always. yuki.la/co/84396092

This is why he's been banned from everywhere. Do NOT draw for Abusefag.

Abusefag's internet history of narcissistic and psychopathic behavior is so well documented that the only thing he can do is try to pre-empt it by calling people liars. He doesn't want to be held responsible for his past behavior.

>All I need is 1.
Got it.

>Why are you here?
Ta look bedder than u.
> To waste the image limit with
Shit ass vote images? No.
>amalgamations
Don't hurt urself user.

Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
Stop insulting our intelligence

Captcha:
stop salt

It's pretty pathetic that the best you can do is repeat yourself like a broken record when someone posts links to threads you've shitted up in the past. Did I also hack the archives and fake that entire thread? Kill yourself faggot.

This is posted here
Therefore not fact

B-Bt you posted that here too, therefore not fact.

The water is warm here too.

Kek.
Sad m8.

>I thought we were gonna go skating?
i can already tell you have some talent!

But you’ve posted this here as well
Therefore is is not fact either

Hey everyone, check this out. I found an Abusefag deviantart account where he posts on Batoria shit and posted some gay Ohayou image. The best part of this is the fucking MLP shit in his Favorites.

What a fucking faggot.

abusefag.deviantart.com/

Show more of whoever this is.

"This is great, but how abut start to draw the other characters? I dunno, something like Batoria having an unrequited love with Ravina? I dunno, just saying. I like a lot your stuff."

Top comment on a post, notice the shitty English and demanding narcissist behavior. Absolutely disgusting.

It's fun to stalk people on the Internet. It's just desserts for the psychopath.

weisseedelweiss.deviantart.com/art/Stoker-Proposes-to-Gothetta-641739070

Mmmph >//3//<
I'm being spwitwoasted~!

>going to bed nai nai evewyone

>Where did I do that?
When you added words to my argument to change the meaning, then arguing against the twisted meaning, even after I clarified my statements, stating that is not what I meant.
>You were the first to congress on the issue into technicalities instead of disproving the statement.
Again, when you build up a straw man forming an argument I never made and then making a counterargument for it, it is not on me to disprove that because you're arguing against something I never made. But no, that's a blatant lie. You were the first to introduce anything about definitions of words. You did this when I called you out on twisting my words, saying "this is what you actually mean when you say this."
>You didn't argue anything about that, you just answered with the hypothetical "what if they did x,y, and z?" to which I answered.
To which you answered with a misrepresentation of my argument. This is when you introduced the word desperate; the beginning of the straw man.

>Female/Malaysia

lol

Hot stuff, Scorci. I can't wait to commission you!

You should take a bath then •u•

i would but i don't know what it looks like either

Greetings gentlemen.

>giving me shit for reposting

go away

This faggot literally harasses random people and begs them to draw shit for him. What a joke.

gashi-gashi.deviantart.com/art/D-and-D-474042319

show bob and vagen

Look at this fucking autism.

Hey, you're just in time for the shitshow to begin

what do you think of my longboi

lmao he even thirsts in the comments for random cosplayers

please save this shit and use it to shame him in the future

6/10 would want my dick sucked by that

I'm downgrading you from mustardstain to nostain.
>Go away
Absolutely not. Not until I get my high-quality delivery
Jesus fuck that looks like shit.
I hope you don't wake up
This also looks like shit. Leave and kys

I'm very tired.
Iunno, I don't think he'd go by Abusefag on Devientart.. Unless that's his own made name.

Stop insulting our intelligence

I showered all the hot water away in this hotel already. I was p clean already.

> reaches in for the tits

It's 100% him. Same requests, same broken English, same interests. He didn't make the name but he appears to have used it. Go through my links yourself and you'll see how obvious it is.

Here's another one. It's a drawing of a fucking 9 year old Twilight Sparkle from MLP. ta-na.deviantart.com/art/Twilight-is-9-years-old-648515245

Picture related.

some quick colors

Very nice! What variety of shitshow is on the menu today?

I don't understand you, Vore. What makes you think you'll get your request if you constantly shit on everyone? If you're trying to annoy everyone to the point where they give you the picture to get you to go away, it's not going to work.
Nuh, you called them bad.
The sadspit kind.

any non spitroast requests ?

>our

t. abusefag

Shut up faggot, I'm going to find every stupid stupid you've done and create an entire page of evidence that you're a human piece of garbage so that I can post the link in this thread every single time you show up. You wanted to convince yourself that there was a troll out to get you, lmao, guess that's me. You can't evade your own past. Your shitty English and autistic interests are a giveaway.

Look at this shit.

Here ya go

I don't know Rick, it seems too good to be true.

jojo sandy cheeks.

Now they're giving out random links to some random bloke who is obviously a bait. Probably to take the heat off or just to spread misinformed hate. Other than that, it's the same pathetic vorefag and foolery

You posted this here
You are legally fake and gay

not him, but why wouldnt that work? ive seen several people in the past do it to get the request done and it works

Draw jogger shygirl

Right, maybe next time then

Any good heterosexual drawfriend interested?

Also:
Please ignore any troll who reply to my post saying a bunch of reatarded bullshit. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact. Please don't be a fool.

There's a method to my madness
>Tries to draw hand
>Ends up drawing a tard hand
>When all you do is repost the same avatar over and over again

Do a google search: "site:deviantart.com abusefag" and look through them. Compare the interests, shitty English, etc with his own behavior in these threads. I'm pretty sure the timing (July-August 2017) is when he was banned from 8ch, too. You have good reason to be suspicious, but I am 1000% sure this is actually him. Nobody could impersonate this uniquely intense autism.

You too. Definitely not a bait. Absolutely him.

Eat shit, faggot. NOBODY DRAW FOR THIS RETARD.

I see.
I also don't think that's Abusegent's Deviantart. I don't think he'd go by his insult name. Very baity indeed. Sounds like a drawthread to me!

Easy and fun requests are welcome but will most likely be turned down.

B-but... Im a poki :(

Without me?
You still smell bad though

ursi become a furry

Thanks Sup Forumsro. It's incredible how obvious he is when he posts, it's impossible to stealth samefag when you have the English skills of the autistic kid from middle school.

It's too spot on to be anything but authentic. If it's bait, then it's bait by the fucking Autism Whisperer, and it should be revered.

If it actually works, I'd be surprised. Honestly, I'd rather have the free entertainment of him throwing a shitfit than have someone spend hours of their time on a "high quality" shitpost for him. He doesn't deserve any quality more than what he's shitting out.
Nope, The vest is staying on!
There's no method to your stupidity. The hand isn't that bad, better than some. Bonus points for drawing with a mouse. You shit on others for using the same pics yet use the same vore pics and don't even draw yourself. Go back to /trash/

>Post a comment on deviantart: harassment

I have a VERY easy & fun request for you. I request that you draw the empire state building. All 100+ floors of it, complete with windows, & people IN the windows!

...I kid. Draw yourself sleeping in a doghouse.

Could be authentic, I'm just skeptical is all. Even if that is Abusegent, it's not very surprising or anything. If he does his stuff here, he probably does it elsewhere. Internet's a big place and all.

>yes ... ofc! oh god ... this looks so cool! im already aro......... excited!!
Nooooo! Be aroused later! Eyes on the road!!
Okay... this is more like it!

suck mien cock

This is the gist of the argument:
>These people come here for attention
>You're saying that as if everyone is here for attention, People can come here for fun too.
>Why else would anyone be here, it's obviously attention.[This is where you first asserted your stance.]
>People just prefer coming here, either from a schedule or just genuine interest. It's a choice.
What you were doing is dramatizing people who do come here as being attention hungry, with this being the only outlet in which they can garnish the attention of others. I retorted saying a discussion requires attention to be initiated, and that's not a bad thing, let alone something to demonize in exposition.

That's the whole argument. I stood true to my stance. you've been moving around it this entire time, and i've been retorting you. If you can identify how I was straw manning in this argument, show it to me.
You act like you cant use different words to denote the same concepts, which then moved on to a discussion of technicalities, the discussion YOU started.

>Now finally, to end the discussion... Do you really believe people just come here for attention, yes or no?
I say no because there's a lot more to this place. Although attention is useful in starting discussion, that's not the primary goal of everyone. Everyone has their own intentions. Some come for fun, some come for experience. There's a magnitude of other reasons people participate in threads. What i'm trying to get YOU to see is that although getting attention is a part of the process, Overstating it is not valid, since it implies that the only thing anyone does.

If you agree or disagree, that's your stand. Needless exposition is not necessary in your response.

>being this socially oblivious

This is some hardcore autism, even for Sup Forums. Invading random comment threads with off-topic or obviously inappropriate requests is not socially acceptable behavior for adults.

The only reason he keeps shitting up these threads is that he got no results on DeviantArt (zero people cared or even bothered responding, it seems) and he's been banned from every community with moderation.

He absolutely does engage in that stuff elsewhere. He's been known to visit /aco, /co, & 8ch's /loli & /delicious (I got him banned from ALL of those boards, BTW)

Already did good sir. Here you are.

I plan to create a big Abusefag evidence dump and host it on IPFS so that it can be used more effectively than just a single image. Anybody have any content to submit?

>t. fucking retard

Your post is posted here
Therefore no fact is present

Ur never around.ig2g

Thank you!

borderline cute

Requesting this blue girl as Edward scissorhands

You've really done your research into him. I'm impressed. I guess passionate hatred will get you that far.
As I've said, not surprising. Seems like a lot of effort to go through with all the banning, but good work I suppose? If he really was being super harassing or something. I have no way of knowing.
Cheers.

Here, this should help you. I uploaded a lot of picture evidence of Abusefag's past behavior in this package for you.

mediafire.com/file/189c7wpu71tcjs3/Abusefag Evidence.rar