What do you guys think shane would've done if he was the leader?

What do you guys think shane would've done if he was the leader?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w7KhHq5Stec
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Hey Reck, watch m'newbern son as if twas yers, willya

He would have gone full Frank face on everyone.

*rubs head*
Hey Negan, lemme ask ya sumthin'

shane was a coward deep down, negan would have made him his bitch within minutes, wouldn't even need to make him fetch the axe

Shane would've gotten everyone killed long before that.

Good post

Rubbed his head more

Shane never would have survived long enough to reach that point in the story.

more likely everyone would just get fed up with his shit and kick him out of the group desu

>Shane's group comes across Alexandria
>this place is ours now
>they massacre everyone

Given a better performance

>Negan, don't ever talk to me or my wife's son ever again!

nazi the group

not everyones happy but everyones alive

>LEMME ASK YA SUMTHIN RICK

Would've died later on so he could become the Punisher and escape The Walking Pleb.

shane would have taken that ax in the rv, killed negan
which would have in turn killed the group because if negan didnt come back the army would have killed the remaining members of ricks crew

He probably would've died in at least five different occasions before he'd ever reach that point.

youtube.com/watch?v=w7KhHq5Stec

carol would have killed him 20 times at this point

He would've wasted Negan before he opened his mouth

Underrated

Is there anywhere in the comic or show that implies there is a working civilisation or is it basically a slow extinction event?

Because I doubt people are breeding at all anymore and if they are more people are some how dying to slow ass zombies

kek

Rick becomes the leader of a new civilization, a group of four communities, each having working roads that are protected and have trade agreements

These "slow ass zombies" never die.
Just imagine that. Being a survivor in America would mean that you'd be dealing with AT LEAST 250 million walkers. I'd say the crew has killed only 10,000 on and off camera.

How will they invent the internet?

Pretty autistic question. He's not a leader and he has low empathy. Shanefags are the worst.

Why don't they just move to Alaska? Exterminate all the frozen zombies

They would've been dead by Season 1. Remember that herd of Walkers that attacked the camp? If Rick hadn't gotten the bag of guns and rushed back in time, everyone would've been dead.

No Rick around means Shane doesn't snap, but at the same time, he doesn't have what it takes to be a leader. Shane doesn't take time to think things through and he lacks the personality to sway people under his command.

If by some miracle, Shane and everyone we saw in Season 1 survived for Season 2's timeline, they would've ran into the Governor. At that point, Lori would be pregnant. I doubt Hershel's farm would've been a storyline since it's very possible the events that lead up to Carl getting shot and Sophia gone missing would've transpired if Shane was in charge.

Australia would be my bet. Bigass continent that's conveniently surrounded by ocean. Low population density which means there's bound to be towns that are actually working and not overrun.

Yeah but you'd have giant gangs of motorcyclists and crazy desert people

Yeah seriously. I'd like to see that other guy trying to survive in Alaska.

Autisc..stop with your buzzwords newfag
I said If keyword If . you dumbass

That would make an Australia TWD even cooler.

Alaska would be kinda boring. Great scenery but besides Northern Exposure, I don't think a series set in Alaska would be worth selling to people. Especially a zombie apocalypse.

MA'ASK U SUMIN

>not killing negan
>pick up some people from back home fill the rv with them
>drive back, at full speed ram some of negan's people with the rv, open up the door, with a riffle in each hand
>Surprise Muthafuckers!
>Do terrible things to Negan's body

>IT AIN'T LIKE IT WAS BEFORE

So regular Australia?