AS Monaco - Juventus

>fatguain

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/7yz3s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck anime

Just got an e-mail from the guy who fixes matches and that, he said this will end a goalless draw (0-0)

big if true

first for POO POO PEE PEE

I wanted monaco to go against real instead of bayern to see if they can beat them.

However I trust more juve to win the final than monaco.

Would be a beautiful swansong for Buffon if Juve won this CL

Couldn't you have made a better thread than this you fucking asshole retarded monkey shit?

de gay

MMMMMMMMMMMMMBBBBBBBBBBBBBSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSPRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

IT'S FUCKING RAWWWWWW

Vote Tory, don't be a pleb.

this thread is moving so fast that nobody will know that i am a massive frenchboo and am listening to the le pen and macron debate while watching and rooting for monaco

LISTEN TO THE AYY

what's your sexual preference?

>de gay

You're a big chef

>lememe

Mbappe styling all over juventus D.
Is he elite?

Couldn't find a better pic sry m8

HIGUAIN

NICE AND FAT

shitty OP but still posting.

/buffon/ /buffon/ /buffon/ /buffon/ /buffon/ /buffon/

did falcao just come to the UK for the physio?

>JJ fans thought this would be an easy game

WHERE IS THE LAMB SAUCE??

SUB SHITGUIAN OUT ALREADY FFS

dubs and Higuain gets sent off for assault after he visibly tries to choke the entire juventus team

Mbrappé

mbappe

Who is this large lad?

>Kendrick

Alien boipuccy

Ganbatte, Mmmbbbapppppppe-san!

the REAL deal

Mbappe is unironically a better player than Messi or Ronaldo

You know it's true

best attacking player in the world right now lad

Will she win?

>No Slovakian OP cos Juventus Shook AF

Theresa May is rubbish

Only real mean vote UKIP PUSSY

Because van gal hated falcao and preferred felation instead as 9, and
Mouriño played defensively something falcao wasn't that good at after the injury

Falcao in atlético was the best 9 in the world

Bakayoko looks the same with or without mask desu

Moooo

I-I thought I was gay...

>>>>>>>>>>>higuain

Good man

Monaco showed their hand too early, worried Juve.

Juve will Italian the fuck out of this game now, it's a 0-0 game. Screencap it cunt

HOLY SHIT HIGUAIN
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?

Class defending by Higuain

>caring about a meme debate where the loser is still gonna win the election because MUH FAR-RIGHT NO PASARAN

I NEEEEED SAUCE

gentle femdom based ayyylien

he looks like he has fetal alcohol syndrome

Who F/a/lcao here?

>Higuain
>90M€

Is it worse than Poogba?

DEBALA DIVING

>HIGUAIN

"3RD BEST STRIKER IN THE WORLD" - SLOVAK

*translators note: Juventus means youth

pls be respectful... his name is piguain

>Higuain

>shiguia

>PIGUAIN

>PIGUAIN >PIGUAIN >PIGUAIN >PIGUAIN >PIGUAIN >PIGUAIN >PIGUAIN >PIGUAIN >PIGUAIN >PIGUAIN >PIGUAIN >PIGUAIN >PIGUAIN >PIGUAIN >PIGUAIN >PIGUAIN

reminder that your average High School football stadium has more seats than Monaco's 18,000 seat arena

nice sport yurope

>"Mbappe is a fraud" they say
>pass everytime
>both feet
>faster than eveybody

>Shiguain

>CHOKEGUAIN

>Either vote for the senile slag who loves paki cock
>Or vote for Shariah 'Islamphobia will never be tolerated' May
God I love British politics

>Higauuin

>higuin again

probably not.
also listening on french24 with voice over and the guy they have translating le pen is slow and cant keepup with her speaking while the macron translator is on point

gets the noggin joggin

>HIGUAIN
HAHAHAHAHA

>Gonzalo

>flag
checks out

This tbeh we have a match thread OP formatting convention:

- List the teams, the present scores, and the current clock time as of the making of the thread, some relevant rulings and match events (red cards, injuries) and a link back to the old thread

>HIGUAIN WITH THE DEFENSIVE CLEARANCE

Fuckin hell m8 higuain is a piece of goddamn shit

YOU BURNED THE SCALLOPS. AGAIN. FUCKING DONKEY

he looks better these days

wtf is his problem?

streamable.com/7yz3s

checked

>HIGUAIN

HOLY SHIT BOTH FOR ARGENTINA AND NOW JUVE

Is higuain even a professional soccer player?

what a dive
truly amazing

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?

Here la', fuck Juve

>HIGUAIN >HIGUAIN >HIGUAIN >HIGUAIN >HIGUAIN >HIGUAIN >HIGUAIN >HIGUAIN >HIGUAIN >HIGUAIN >HIGUAIN >HIGUAIN >HIGUAIN >HIGUAIN >HIGUAIN >HIGUAIN >HIGUAIN >HIGUAIN >HIGUAIN >HIGUAIN >HIGUAIN >HIGUAIN >HIGUAIN >HIGUAIN >HIGUAIN >HIGUAIN >HIGUAIN >HIGUAIN >HIGUAIN >HIGUAIN >HIGUAIN >HIGUAIN >HIGUAIN >HIGUAIN >HIGUAIN >HIGUAIN >HIGUAIN >HIGUAIN >HIGUAIN >HIGUAIN >HIGUAIN >HIGUAIN >HIGUAIN >HIGUAIN >HIGUAIN >HIGUAIN >HIGUAIN >HIGUAIN >HIGUAIN >HIGUAIN >HIGUAIN >HIGUAIN >HIGUAIN >HIGUAIN >HIGUAIN >HIGUAIN >HIGUAIN >HIGUAIN >HIGUAIN >HIGUAIN >HIGUAIN >HIGUAIN >HIGUAIN >HIGUAIN >HIGUAIN >HIGUAIN >HIGUAIN >HIGUAIN >HIGUAIN >HIGUAIN >HIGUAIN >HIGUAIN >HIGUAIN >HIGUAIN >HIGUAIN >HIGUAIN >HIGUAIN >HIGUAIN >HIGUAIN >HIGUAIN >HIGUAIN >HIGUAIN >HIGUAIN >HIGUAIN >HIGUAIN >HIGUAIN >HIGUAIN >HIGUAIN >HIGUAIN >HIGUAIN >HIGUAIN >HIGUAIN >HIGUAIN >HIGUAIN >HIGUAIN >HIGUAIN >HIGUAIN >HIGUAIN >HIGUAIN >HIGUAIN

I'm fucking done with this place. This isn't discussion. There might as well be one person in this thread. You're all just saying the same shit anyway.

bump

FPBP

Mbappe should join the based ROTEN BULLEN of Leipzig. They are the most promising team in Europe right now and will obliterate the CL next year.

If Mbappe is smart he'll go there

>Britbongs

I dont know what to do, lads. I want Higuain to die and never win anything, but I reaaly really want to see Buffon winning the Champions

>higuain