Honest question- how many of you are currently overweight or obese? I'm guessing several of you...

Honest question- how many of you are currently overweight or obese? I'm guessing several of you, given the content of this forum. I used to be fat, ugly, and even socially retarded. That is, until I woke up one day and decided I was done living like that. I changed my diet, sleeping habits, and I began working out and exercising on the regular. This is me now. After roughly 2 years of lifestyle changes and confidence-boosting, I am no longer fat, ugly, or socially retarded. I stopped watching anime, I quit playing Japanese RPGs, I quit watching hentai, and I started to actually socialize with other members of our species. Now I'm fucking like 5 women a week (I know that isn't a lot but it is compared to the weeb virgins on here). Stop crying that you can't get laid and fucking do something about it, you fatfuck autistic weeb trash.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/jeff_seid/?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

j e f f s e i d

im 6" and i weight like 78 kg

Fuck off Jeff seid

Weak.

Nice b8 m8
Hilarious

>I used to be ugly

I was weak before I changed my life. What's your excuse, fatfuck?

LOL

I'm sure it's comforting to doubt me compared to facing the truth about yourself and your lackluster physical appearance.

Yet still, here you are.

So you went from one form of abhorrent human behavior to another. Grats op

I'm genuinely trying to help my fellow men and women who struggle with morbid obesity, acne, and other physical malfunctions. So sue me.

this.
not comforting, just funny as hell. I don't seek comfort by comparing myself to those lesser than me. If you're the best man in the room, you're in the wrong room. If you're not some 11 year old troll, move on and challenge yourself in other ways.

I've got problems sleeping OP
How do you mean yiu changed you sleeping habits, and why are you here so late?

Sounds like something a true cuck would say. I bet you'd love to see me pound your girl. If you dont have one I'll settle for your mom faggot

I legit wasn't trying to be the best man in the room. I know most Sup Forumstards struggle with obesity, subpar hygiene, and social retardation. I merely wanted to be proof that you can overcome that if you truly want to. You don't have to be an autistic Libertarian Sup Forumstard forever.

Can I play a JRPG and maybe bang like 2 chicks a week? Seems a fair trade

less than you might think. Sounds like projection to me, given that you word for word admitted that you used to be someone like that. Your aggressive tone also doesn't do anything to lend your post towards 'help' or 'inspiration'. You just sound like a troll. Try Facebook if you're trying to become a self-help guru.

That's a fair deal. I see nothing wrong with it. Just don't be a fucking weeb creep.

I have no shame in admitting I was like that until I did something about it. I still enjoy this place but I see so much pathetic behavior here. The choice to share my life journey was intended to inspire other Sup Forumstards to stop being losers and start being winners.

nigga please, you think I was born yesterday? Get back to your waifu before a real man kicks your ass for talking shit

I gave up waifu pillows in favor of actual women. BTW Tide usually removes those unsightly stains.

If what you say is true, then you ought to realize that it is possible to Sup Forumsrowse without being a cringe-fest weeb. I wasn't shaming you for being like that, people's personal and political interests don't determine their worth to me. I was saying that you're overestimating the population of pathetic fools on Sup Forums due to your previous experience.

If you actually went from someone who fucks anime pillows to the person in that picture, fucking props. I've never even met someone who fucks anime pillows.

How many calories do you consume daily? and what is your daily protein/car/fat intake. That must be 5% body fat or less

I didn't legit fuck my waifu pillows but I fapped to hentai and often wiped my cum on my waifu pillow. I was so fat and useless that I didn't bother to immediately wash my cum-stained pillows when I was done.

>"fucking like 5 women a week"

Yea, I believe you. You're totally not full of shit or completely exaggerating, OP.

Best part is that your story might have sounded believable if you didn't add that little tidbit to make yourself seem like a Chad.

I try to keep it around 2500 calories of lean meat, vegetables, and whole-grain carbs with minimal dairy.

most of you are disgusted with yourselves and your pitiful self-esteem is due to you being a cuck. take the reigns of your life and stop being a fucking beta

My name isn't even Chad or any of its variants. I do like the name Chadworth, however.

only a normie cares about how much cum is on their rag. It doesn't have enough cum on it unless it radiates the essence of life and smells of fermented kumquats

>most of you are disgusted with yourselves and your pitiful self-esteem is due to you being a cuck. take the reigns of your life and stop being a fucking beta

^^^fucking gets it, man

Oh, now your just giving yourself away at this point.

The only man I know named Chad is autistic and unfit. What's your point, fag?

I work out, but not to this insane faggotry, I smoke weed, snort coke sometimes, snort adderall occasionally, trip if I feel like it, dress well but unique and I have no problems putting my dick in attractive females. This dude is wasting time in the gym, the only chicks that like super ripped dudes are steroid lesbians and the gay dudes that watch him flex in the mirror while I bench 225 at 165 and don’t look like a faggot

preach!

Good luck with your liver damage and future heart attacks, cuntbag. You'll wish you were like me in 10-15 years.

B8 confirmed. Good job, OP.

I like you

>playing Japanese RPGs
Which ones did you play?

I’m 34 and look 26 prob it’s more about genes than vices, you just sound boring man. I like to enjoy myself, you care too much about shit that doesn’t matter

>165 lbs
Manlet or lanky alien kek

Mainstream ones like Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Chrono Trigger, etc...

Lean 511

I'm gonna ask for a timestamp, but you're obviously not gonna give it to me, because this is blatant b8 and you're probably the "weeb trash" you just described OP

>165
>5'11

Your emo teen skinny tier

Get rekt cuntbag. Your jealously is showing. You doubt my claims because your sloppy flabby gut blankets your chodely micropeen and you're furious with envy from seeing my ripped af bod. Cry moar fayg.

Bench 225 and 165, not bulky because I don’t like twinks or dudes fucking me in the ass, I look athletic. But I suppose I don’t care what you think, girls like my naked body really all that matters

>that feeling when you go to say that Kingdom Hearts isn't that old and then your age suddenly catches up with you

Dude I can bench 225 and deadlift 360, I think you missed the short bus

Kingdom Hearts isn't "old" but it's still mainstream while being kinda old. I mean it's like what, 15 years old now?

Fake. This pic is so old you can picture search this on Google. More proof or fake

>would literally only take two seconds to deliver timestamp.
>decides to act like a faggot and show his true colors instead.

Get a hobby, kid.

you don't have a pic and a timestamp avaliable and instead have to cover it up by acting like a fag

faggot full thrust, engage!

Is that admiral commander dumbledore sywalker

>jeff seid
FUCK OFF

why yes it is

I could fuck five women a week without doing all that shit (all I have to do is drop my standards like you did), plus I don't need to become an actual retard to be acceptable socially.

Instead of replying to several haters at once, I'll just reply to the latest one and say this: cry about time stamps all you want. Cry about trolling or b8 all you want. You do this simply because you're in denial that there are people who aren't morbidly obese autistic weebs out there. You know it but you can't conceptualize it. You're in shock by seeing my body, face, and testimony. I completely understand. I had a similar wake up call and it took a few months to recover from it. I have the ability to empathize, unlike most autists on here.

I heard he could pegasus a Vader in a tardis in under 22 parjigga watts

I could happily believe almost every word of this post, but I'd desperately love for you to tell me how the fuck you cured ugly

you stopped watching Hentai? Shame on you.

1m88cm 90kg (more in fat)
Started lifting with 10kg dumb bells.
Already running 10km/3days

It's a start.
Nothing to write hone about...

I'm EURO-Fat
I'm USA-Fit

wow, it seems like the more b8 this guy gives, the lower quality it becomes

You only wish it were b8 because it's easier to go to bed at night thinking "wow that Chadly douchebro guy was just b8 lol there's no way someone would call me a fat loser online and mean it" than accepting the truth that, yes, someone would easily call you a fat loser online and probably IRL.

Hey does anybody else think this thread is gay?

Well where's your timestamp "chat douchebro guy"

Reversed image searched your photo. Your body, face, and testimony are all bullshit.

Your bait is bad and you should feel bad.

I second that notion, my good sir!

Ok so because my face and bod show up in Google several times, that somehow invalidates my post? Stay mad, bitch. And. stay fugly, too. You only *wish* you looked this damn good.

The space between your pecs looks like a brown stained asshole

Better than the fungus and bacteria growing in the tiny crevasse between your flappy man tit and your fat belly.

You might as well have superdouche tattooed as a tramp stamp. Scram fag. Go belittle your emotions because nobody gives A FUCK. Drink another protein whey and go suck and fuck the boy next door.

So you're male fitness model Jeff Seid!?

Wow for a second there I thought you were just some massive fucking loser who decided he wanted to bait a bunch of faggots on Sup Forums and used a google image search of fit men to use as proof.

Oh, wait!

I admit I look A LOT like Jeff Seid, but I'm not him. He was one of my many inspirations to improve my lot in life, though. Does that count?

but it said on Jeff Seid's instagram page that jeff has been working out for 12 years yet OP states he's only done it for 2 years

btw, this is gonna be my last Sup Forums reply for today, Good night

instagram.com/jeff_seid/?hl=en

OK and? It's impossible to be inspired by someone before they've reached their magical 12 year mark of being ripped af? Whatever, hater.

Prove it, show us your fat Pics then. Personally don't give a fuck that I am fat, but you obviously do. The thing I hate is tardfags that can't back up their shit.

Endless One

Here's men when I was fat. Happy now??

Show your real body pic then.

Yep

fuck OP, i went through the same thing late 2008
you are right
most people cant set aside their ego, even briefly, to see how they truly are
i was the chubby funny guy my whole life
finally became self aware and wanted a change..
ive been on a better diet and regular regimen of exercise and social activities
past 10 years of my life have been the best
theres a for, happy person inside is all

*theres a fit