Are there any nice rich btc bros who would be willing to send me some love to my bitcoin wallet...

Are there any nice rich btc bros who would be willing to send me some love to my bitcoin wallet? I finally got mine set up fully and I'm going through a tough time and I could really use the funds. Please?

16GZRbyBmCwKVz9
6kn4aqoRtfGZmUnDg29

Also general bitcoin thread I guess.

Bump

Fuck off, nobody is gonna pay the $20 transaction fee to send you 20 cents.

I don't think that's quite how it works user

It is, fuck off.

No it's not user what are you talking about

Another bump, there must be a kind user with spare btc!

I will share a secret with all of you.... Blockchain technology is an trojan horse for wealth redistribution... once wide adoption is made, +51% of the hosts will change the tally to take the money from the wealthiest members of the blockchain

Or perhaps some doge?
DChv1PSFYnhkoxeyXWK 5J7hfenAqwoMeZi

Remove space

>is
Very wrong. You do not fully understand blockchain technology. I thought this too until I learned that all blockchain is, is a way to do business without a middleman. But plz tell me I'm wrong.

He's not wrong. Bitcoin is the worst major crypto. Became too popular and the tx fees are too high.

You are wrong... when there is no middleman who keeps tally? we all do... you only need majority of people to lie of the contents of the tally for the new truth to become official... Wealthiest people will be minority users of the blockchain

I wish I understood more about btc tbh.

the exploit however is not in the blockchain... Is in a popular app that will change the tally...

Sent ;)

If any other user can post a photo shopped picture of Obama surfing the the surf board is actually a child, I will send you some btc if the image is good enough (not looking for amazing quality or anything, just good)

most users will see more money in their accounts, therefore they will agree with the new tally....

>just over half of everyone using blockchain coordinating and agreeing on a fraudulent blockchain that steals crypto from "the wealthy"
>theft
>majority
>thinking people won't ruin that plan by getting greedy and screwing up the amounts everyone else "gets"

No agreement, that would be crazy, its a zero sum game... Exploit in the hosting environment will take care of it.. centralized entity will make the change across all members of the blockchain

since most members will get more money, they will not agree to revert the transactions... Members have agreed before to reset the head before.. but they wont this time

Done and done, user. Tried to find a less serious obama face.

1DFojpb25zubpB
dL9EYM8UDFntsBGaQurJ

Well, the once who take, gets. It's simple.

>Exploit in the hosting environment
But if this were the case, wouldn't people who are both BTC investors and CompSci experts already know about this and be pulling out their funds?

>the surf board is actually a child.

I see no child surfboard.

That is a mouse I am afraid.

They know of the possibility of a such attack. The feared scenario is that everyone loses the money, but you can revert the blockchain to an agreed point in time.

In order to revert the blockchain you need agreement of >51%, but if 90% do not want to revert because they got more money? Most engineers I work with and know from the field are not top 1% of the economy

Blockchain was our solution for poor people, but investors got greedy, now they will pay

it's not too late bro.

>Investors
Big investors don't invest in BTC, but in agreement server
>Comp Sci
You could learn 10 years of your life and still not know everything, most people are just retards not interested in the mechanics of the transactions, but in the crypto technology

By the way: the biggest agreement server owners are banks, together they own more than half