How do you guys feel about interrecial couples in kids shows?

How do you guys feel about interrecial couples in kids shows?

I have better things to worry about

I remember watching As Told By Ginger when I was younger and the only real thing I can recall happening in that show is the black nerd guy got his braces taken off and suddenly he was hot and the girls wanted that dick

What I really learned was that all women are whores.

Apathetic, I don't watch kids shows unless I'm with my girlfriends little brother. All of my younger cousins are in their teens now sadly

Love'em.
Teaches kids to be open minded and inclusive and diverse.

Are you telling me that neither of you are deeply invested in the subliminal messages that are shoved down our people's throats?

Cucks

>our people
I'm black, my girlfriend is Hispanic. My sister is married to a white dude

Who honestly gives a fuck at this point?

Get lost, drumpfkin, back to Sup Forums with you

I think it's a wonderful thing goy.

Nobody actually gives a shit except dumb racist trolls like you.

Always black men and white women isn't it, funny that.

Blacks are getting bred out of existence. Look at Blake Griffin, you think if he knocks up a white woman, the kid will even look remotely negroid?

Get the fuck off my board nigger shits.

It's only acceptable when its female/female.

Stop with the blatant racism, please. I thought tg was a safe board.

yes, i had no problem if it was 50/50 but it is always a white female and black male.

This. No child is born a racist, and if we can teach them tolerance and love towards other races while they are young, it can only be a good thing.

He already did get a white female basketball player pregnant, their baby looks white. That kid is going to be a fucking GOAT athlete, but most likely still look somewhat black like Kris Humphries who's dad is also mixed

This so much!!

this isn't true, you just think that it is because those are the ones that get shitposted here specifically to induce inflammatory responses

Some kid show now has an asian guy and a black girl. Even Jimmy Neutron had the black girl end up with Sheen, or something, but that was a cartoon. It's actually a lot more even than you'd think

god, this meme has overstayed its welcome

Tolerance and love to all races and genders, except whit males. Fuck those guys for giving us modern civilisation and shieeeet.

yes ! how can i upvote posts ?

Getting really tired of Sup Forumsfags shitposting on Sup Forums.

i don't care about what is posted here, i see what is in advertising and shows in general.
bills outside and all this advertising shit is always black male and white female, even if it is young kids.

Racism isn't allowed outside of Sup Forums newfriend