UCL Final Match Early Thread

post your predictions,
can the good guys beat the bad guys?

Yes, Real can and will beat Juventus.

> '98 rematch
Hoping for another bullshit goal like that one scored by Mijatović, preferably by a blatantly offside TSUUUU. Sup Forums would become a funny place for weeks.

My dad worka for UEFA and Nintendo and told me the fix is in. Expect a Super Monaco comeback.

>he still thinks Juve are good guys

xD xD xD xD xD

sometimes good guys don't wear white

>jewentus
>good guys

TAKE MY ENERGY RONALDO-SAMA!

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Real is the Juventus of the UCL, except Real actually cheats. Juventus should play the final against Bayern, not them.

Guise I could do the final for $2500.
Should I go? When will we have a more GOAT final?

Real Madrid will win in the most glorious ever and Cristiano will be confirmed GOAT.

I think Madrid wins it. They're just too good, no real weaknesses in that team except Ramos getting a little hot-headed.

If you're rich enough that you can even consider dropping $2500 to go to fucking Wales, then yes, go for it.

Tsunaldo 2 - 1 Jewventus

>having $2500
>rich

Poor nigger who voted democrat detected

don't get me wrong, I meant any team is the good guy when playing against the team of the royalty

anyone would be a good guy when next to UEFAdrid

As much as I despise juve and want to see their fans in tears I'd say they have a decent chance, 50%, of beating Real in the final.
Probably 0-0 after ET and Real wins on benuldies

Shut your mouth nigger

>Ronalties

who scores first wins

fuck off spic

>hate halal
>hate jewventus

what do lads, I think I might root for /ourguy/ TSU

I'm white actually. Meanwhile you are unironically a nigger lmao

>no real weaknesses in that team
Is this really what Ameritards believe?

Real Madrid isn't even a team, it's just 11 great players put together.

What are their weaknesses as a team?

Let's keep this thread alive for a month.

Not a team. They have a Liga-tier defense.

Juventus can only win the Champioms League after some fans have been killed

So it all depends on how well built the stadium in Cardiff is

> Liga-tier defense.
> conceded 39 goals in the league
> you now remember poop's team once conceded only 21 goals in the league

>conceded 39 goals in the league
Is that supposed to be good?
I guess it is in La Liga.

That's because he's the GOAT manager

No it's shit, especially with 4 games still to play there hasn't been a season that bad since one of Barcas worst seasons 5 years ago under Tito where Messi bailed them out for the win.

This is why everyone but Manure/Madridiot fans want them to lose, they rarely deserve their laurels.

What kind of logic is this?

1. Those teams they beat in the final are still strong teams
2. They could've knocked out 'established' clubs out before the final

>small team flukes their way into a final
>"they were the strongest"

>Not a team

What do you mean by this? I don't care for Real at all, I think they're the supervillains of this sport, but what do you mean when you say "not a team"?

La Liga is the best league in the world though. It's much more difficult than any other league, especially Serie A.

Are you retarded? If a team makes it to the CL final, then they're a top club and deserve to be there. You can fluke your way out of the group stage. You can fluke your way into the quarterfinals. You can't fluke your way into the fucking finals, it just doesn't work that way, there are too many good teams to beat.

Idk why you're calling Valencia "literally who", they were terrific in their day.

Atletico making the final twice certainly wasn't a fluke. Outside of that, you have no clue how strong their other opponents were, particularly from the games decades ago. Butthurt Messhit Barca kiddie.

They don't play as a team, they have no tactics, they can't defend as a team.
What's so hard to understand?
>La Liga is the best league in the world though. It's much more difficult than any other league, especially Serie A.
Thanks for the laugh. Serie A teams will hardly concede 7 goals to Real and Barca.

> there are too many good teams to beat

Not in the 50's, totally different competition back then in form and content.

fpbp

>they are shit now so they must have been shit at the time
>atletico is a bad team

>you exposed Real Madrid, so you must be a Uefalona fan!

i see you have no arguments left, got it

Juventus is a team, a well-oiled machine. Great passing, great defense, an offense that just has to do enough to show up and win, they are Germany 2014

Real Madrid is not a team, it's a squad of egotistical players brought together through blank checks who play for themselves and win just to shout goal and smile at a camera. They are Argentina 2014

Real Madrid would not be here today without luck, they would not be in la liga contention without luck. If you haven't been watching their games the past month, let me tell you they could've lost 5-6 , but through refball and luck they are here.

Have you saw even 1 Match of Real?

>Benzema and tap in merchant getting passed chiellini buffon barzagli bonucci dani alvez and Alex sandro

Juve 2 - 0 Halal

Bonus: Buffon wins ballon d'or

So there's a good chance they'll be exposed and I can put some money on Juve to win?

> Buffon wins ballon d'or

Holy fuck this needs to happen. I want to see a picture of Ronaldo & Messi giving him a huge hug as he hold the trophey and can retire in peace.

>Juve have only conceded 2 (two) goals this Champions League campaign

Based Gigi

>Real Madrid is not a team, it's a squad of egotistical players brought together through blank checks who play for themselves and win just to shout goal and smile at a camera. They are Argentina 2014

This is retarded. Do you think Juventus' players are any less motivated by money? Real Madrid is clearly a well-functioning team, you don't win two CLs in 3 years by being a collection of random divas.

Lol after disappearing for the whole match, and showing up to score a bullshit penalty when juve were already losing, and proceeding to take off his shirt and celebrate as if he carried the team. All of this happening while the actual ballers of madrid like isco, modric, kroos, marcelo, and carvajal celebrate humbly by shaking the hands of the defeated italians.

This shit is already written for tv.

Carvajal wont be there :(

>forgetting that last weekend jewventus got cucked twice by atalanta playing their main team

Fuck Penaldo and Halal. Now I want to see Buffon win it.

We are playing like a team possessed right now

Piggy will miss 5 sitters
Ronaldo will miss wide but it'll get deflected in

No but you do win it through playing shitters like Wolfsburg, Roma and City to get to the final. 2014 was the only legitimate CL win for Real. Even if they win this year I wont consider them worthy due to the hilarious blatant refball that magically went their favor in the Bernabeu against Bayern.

> Wolfsburg, Roma, City
> Atletico had to take out Barca & Bayern
> 2 offside goals against Bayern the next year

Getting the feeling Uefa want to turn Zidane into Guardiola without the hard work

did you miss the part where bayern's offside led to the own goal by ramos and if that had not happened the game would have ended in madrid's favor regardless?

Two offside goals completing a hatrick completely change the flow of the game, don't be silly.

those offside goals came in added extra time. my post was talking about the own goal which made the game go into aet in the first place

Objectively speaking, it's anybody's match, Juventus has denied RM time and time again in the past, but they can always get lucky with a header thanks to Ramos or CR7 and score that way and just keep the score like that till the match ends, on the other hand Juve's midfield has demostrated that they can expose a team's defense with ease thanks to Cuadrado's dribling on the right side or alex sandro's/mandzukic's ability to just get the ball in the score zone.

It's gonna be very close, but I can say that Juve at its best (which was shown in the first match against Barcelona) can beat Real Madrid.

>Valencia back then and Atl Madrid
>literally who

can you BE anymore of a buttblasted barca bitch? :)

Juventus will need trauma counselling after Real rapes them.

Are we forgetting higuains shit luck in the finals, and how he tends to fuck it up big time? Heres what will happen

>Jewve win serie A with little effort
>Jewve take the coppa de Italia
>Jewve are in the finals
>can practically feel the treble in their hands
>the thought that inter fans cant use their treble in an argument as to why they are better goes out the window as juve gains superiority
> Just a little more to that sweet treble
>higuian is a goal away from sealing halal's fate
>FUCCKIING NOOOOPPPPPPE

>Higuain chokes
>Adp comes back from retirement, replaces higuain at the half
>Nets 2 to beat real
I can make up stupid scenarios too

Every time reddit, sorry, Sup Forums roots for the supposed "good guys" they end up losing. The final is decided then.

>Match fixers FC
>Real fucking madrid

Shan't be watching this year

It's gonna be the worst choke of all time.

Juve are the biggest chokers when it comes to teams.
Higuain is the biggest choker when it comes to players.

They are going to put on a masterclass in how to choke bigtime.

See you in a month.
If we and Higuain choke like yesterday then I'm all for it.

you can't choke if you aren't favourite

checkmate btheists

oh look another halal madrid plastic customer from the US and ironic that you're calling him a nigger when 17% of America is african american whilst Italy is at than 1.07%.

Higuain will fall on Sergio Ramos and Varane, break their legs and Juve will comfortably win 6-0

>Stade de Reims two finals in 4 years
>Literally who
Are you retarded?

Juve to win 1-0. Rapenaldo will miss 3 sitters.

I just want to see Dybala vs Morata

I just want Buffon to win a CL before he retires

Stade de Reims, Valencia and Atletico were all legit

Juve on penalties