Oh America, how did you let it get to this?

Oh America, how did you let it get to this?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lmg85hZr0FQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=AW_A6htxNa0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

oh great this thread again

Bump

oh great this libtard again

It's a (((Mystery))).

WILL YOU PLEASE KILL YOURSELF AND STOP POSTING YOUR BF YOU FUCKING TRIPLE NIGGER

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lmg85hZr0FQ

Oh faggot OP, how did you post this thread without feeling some type of shame like you have the 5,000,000 times you've done it previously?

>everyone who doesn't agree with me is a libtard!
youre just as bad as the pic

>triggered liberal piece of shit detected

Yet I guarantee that bullshit "body art" in the form of shit tattoos were done by a white man.
Complete hypocrisy.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=AW_A6htxNa0

the antidote has arrive

This is about the part where shit starts blowing up. This is also the part where I find something to counter with to put things out if perspective, while also reminding people that Op is not important. I decide that Loli will be the thing to derail this thread today. Bon Appetit

Say that to me and my friends you fucker.

Because beating the stupid out of our kids is illegal.

Shit when was this Sup Forums meetup?

Only if they don't like it, anyways. Sometimes, they just have an ass that's begging to be spanked.

Captcha needs an update?

Holy shit, someone is coming along for the ride.

What is this?

Time for the big guns.

This is you, struggling to keep a shitty thread alive. Succumb to the loli might

Don't worry user. the next generation will be an ultra conservative backlash to this liberal garbage. we just have to hide our time

Two?!?!

Shit, the kids are waking up. Sadly, this is all I can post. Au revoir, and not so great deaths to the rest of you Sup Forumssucking anons.

A (((Mystery))) indeed

I belive it is Benjamin Franklin

Can you explain to me, a non-murican, why are lefties called "liberals" when they obviously hate freedom? At first I thought the term was tossed around ironically, as a joke, but that's what they're actually called. Like, wtf man? Makes no sense.

I'll post whatever the fuck I want and there's nothing you can do to stop me, you lil baboon.