College Students Want To Ban Grades Below 'C' And Abolish Mid-Terms

College Students Want To Ban Grades Below 'C' And Abolish Mid-Terms

> "arguing that they were so involved in the “social justice” movement that it wasn’t always possible to keep up with the coursework."

break.com/article/oberlin-college-students-want-to-ban-grades-below-c-3023613

>not making everything pass-fail with a high passing threshold

why even have grades? seems like they're just an obsolete artifact of academia tradition

Why. All this does is just increase the amount of failures entering society.

So C would therefore become the lowest possible grade and marking criteria for an A would become stricter.

This is why I hate these people, because they spend their nights getting wasted and not studying they obviously struggle and somehow they have an undeserved sense of entitlement and think that it's only fair that the people that put the work should also have to struggle.

I swear to God this shit is so frustrating, its libs want to do is try to make failure illegal. They seems to have no grasp of the concept you cant legislate fundamental changes to reality, there will always be measures of success and failure

Employers use transcripts to screen the hundreds of applications they recieve. Why settle for an achiever when you have hundreds of over achievers. Grades are good for students.

College is destroying itself.

>Violent Purging of Social Justice from western civilization when?
We all know it has to come down to a bloodbath sooner or later. These people cannot be bought, bullied, reasoned, negotiated or sated in anyway shape or form. There is only way one we're going to rid ourselves of them once and for all

College is so degenerate now

>now

Since the hippy movement and Cultural Marxism taking hold in the faculty of almost every college across America in the 60's brotha

>After years of struggling on my own working bullshit minimum wage jobs just to keep a roof over my head, and after finally getting an office job that kept me safe and happy only to have it taken away because business gonna business
>I finally got a FAFSA approval for 20k a semester to finally get started on my long, hard path to be a surgeon
>I'll have to work long days, stay in school all night, kill my social life, and never see the light of day just to hope I can get into a good med school some day
>These fucking faggots and failures at life want to demean my struggle and make everything I'm working so hard for worthless because they want to drink all night, do drugs all day, go to maybe one class a week, and spend all their time blowing mommy and daddy's money while they major in femenist dance therapy or some shit

I hate these fucking losers

Just kill them all

The only thing that should be banned is using the plus/minus system in grading. If I get an A- I should not be punished and get a 3.7 instead of a 4.0 it triggers me reeeeeeeeeeee

I want out!

I don't want to go through another 3 years of stinky smelly pooskins from Arabia and retard toxic liberals mandating what I can and cannot think!

Fuck this shit, I need OUT.

What trade can I go in? I want to be an elevator tech, but there are no trade schools around my area..

I'm so glad I got out of college before SJWs became ubiquitous. I can't imagine it's all THAT bad in Ukraine though. It seems like you guys have more important things to worry about like civil wars and Putin and shit.

I'm actually not in Ukraine

You're well on your way to becoming a surgeon, or at least you have the correct mentality of fuck everyone.

They will learn to tow the line or they will hang from streetlights.

And this shit is slowly seeping in to where I live
And I live in fucking Leicester, Poo-in loo central

I've been jerking off to shit like Fantastic Voyage and Osmosis Jones since I was a kid (figure of speech)

Fuck's sake I have a statue of the heart and the brain on my bookshelf right here in my living room

Like fuck these pink-haired sissy faggots need to cut the bullshit, nobody who lives their life like a whiny pansy like this is going to live this way forever, reality will hit them like a baseball bat whether they like it or not

I don't know man....it's a clusterfuck.