Feels thread?

feels thread?

ill start

cheating is one of the worst pains you could possibly go through; it's like a part of you dying inside. 4 times in my life, i've been cheated on. sadly, all four from the same person. she was the most important thing to ever come across me. it was an addiction... she promised to be better and she promised never to do it again. i couldn't imagine life without her, so yet we kept going. every time, just to end up more numb than before, only for a few extra days of her constant attention. there was a constant stream of tears in my eyes, although they weren't on the outside a decent 4/5 the time. i slowly deteriorated as the pain of knowing that i'm not enough sunk into the membranes of every cell of my body. she cares, too. she loves me, even to this day. i just wasn't enough and never will be. it's something that i can't stand to accept, and i can't. i can't see sex the same, i can't see relationships and love itself the same for many years to come. i know she loves me. and i know i love her.. that's the worst part. things have changed, since then. she's matured greatly and i have a feeling that maybe if we found each other now, it would have never ended. with these tears, come numbness and undying memories of how i felt when i found her apologizing to me and promising time and time again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DRTqJh1fZpQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtu.be/DRTqJh1fZpQ

I'm sorry for you pain op, hope the rest of your night goes well.

she cheated on you 4 times? you were fucking asking for it after the first time.

Yeah if you’re forgiving and giving more chances after 2 at most you’re in the wrong too.

>apoLOGizing

>two years ago my mother died of cancer
>i "moved on" like she wanted me to
>my father didn't
>he went into a deep depression
>decided to start taking him to dinner/lunch every week
>paid for everything
>this goes on for a little over a year
>April 7th arrived (their anniversary)
>i made sure i took him to dinner that day so he wasn't alone
>everything goes fine
>we hug and go or separate ways
>two days later i get a call
>my dad has committed suicide
>i go to his house (my childhood home)
>bottles everywhere
>all photos of him were broken
>all photos of her next to his bed
>find a box full of love letters (each were dated)
>read through a couple
>one was written after she died
>talks about his depression
>ends with "I am broken, and nothing i can find can fix me"

My heart hurts and I don't know what to do.
I'm scared of expressing myself everytime I'm with her because she blows her lid off at whatever I express. Is this normal?
Everything I say/do has an over the top reaction from her. And she ignores all my boundaries but doesn't concede her own.
And I feel like this is not right but I don't know what to do. She loves me, at least that's what she says and does.

Clearly, you're worthless or have a cuck fetish.

Redpill yourself faggot.

holy shit. if this is real, i am so sorry user.

This album, as well as the band's other albums, is a sad album. The band is Carissa's Wierd (yeah, it's spelled Wierd in the name).

Anyone help?

Some gals are just like that, user. It's out of your control. Drama queens are absolutely running rampant in this day and age. Either tell her about how it hurts you, or just leave her.

Moron. She doesn't love you. Stop following this bitch and move the fuck on. How old are you, 12yo?

I’m thinking of cheating on my wife. Already got a bitch lined up who’s into the married guy thing.

Should I do it?

Nope. Not worth it.

Do you love your wife? If you don't, just leave her you fucking idiot. Adultery is one of the worst things you can do that are within the western law.

yeah, you should really talk to her about that, then you can see if she truly loves you, if she doesn't accept that or keeps on "hurting" you, it's best you leave her, otherwise it will never end

>all four from the same person
I hate to be that guy here but surely you should have learned after the second.

I don't want to leave her at all. Every direction, there is hurt.

user, you're gonna have to if she doesn't quit it. Sooner or later, she'll probably just end it herself. The sooner you end it, the sooner your heartbreak will dissipate.

breaking up sucks.Its a heavy debilitating loneliness...usually.I say break up then take some time off of work.Maybe all your vacation.Cry and get it out.Youll want to make it better by going back or taking her calls.Knowing the good feelings will be bake.Dont,ever.Clean cut.Give all the shit she ever gave you back.Block her,delete her from your FB and anything that would tell you she is still alive

Do not listen to sad music or watch sad grey shows.Watch some old comedies form the 70's and 80's.Relax and eat bad for awhile...doesent mean get fat.

Time will lighten it,then....if available .Take a college course or a skill workshop.Your mind will focus on that and feel like you are moving forward...then after you are READY...not WANTING to date again,hit some online dating so you see how girls are.Talk to a few,maybe even meet some.

This worked wonders for me

Im in a fucky position,met this great gal talked for a bit went for a few dates,i send over a few sweet messages every now and then but it feels like its going cold.