19, girlfriend wants me to eat her out next time we have sexy times

19, girlfriend wants me to eat her out next time we have sexy times

Does Sup Forums have any really good pussy eating tips?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xweKp36v8-k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

focus on the clit.

Any particular tips on stimulating it though?

Best advice is to ask her how she likes it, or to adjust what you do based on her body responses.

There's no exact science. Different women like it in different ways. Some love clit action, some love "around the clit", some tongue in hole, etc.

Just ask her to guide you.

It's pretty much like normal eating. Chew properly before you swallow.

You lick it numbnuts. Its actually fairly fucking simple.

If shes kinky get a vacuum cleaner and suck that clit up bruv

Suck on the clit while u lick it, lick it fast af and figure out a way to suck on it at the same time, works for me to make her cum in like minutes

Don't attack it like a fat kid in a pie eating contest.

Like other anons have said, focus on the clit. The trick is that you dont just lick on it, suck it svery now and then. Drives em crazy.

Also anogher move is to finger her while doing it and use your fingers to do the "come hither" motion. Works like a charm.

Ask her what feels good as your doing it so you can have feedback to make her consistently feel good.

kek

You're 19 and never gone down on your gf? wtf nonsense is that

Up until now been pretty vanilla plus a bit of fingering and gay shit like that but she recently started hinting at having me eat her out so here I am

also use a vibrator on her at the same time your doing the old lickaroo. for insertion and also to apply directly to the clit. if you don't have one, use two fingers. they love that. make sure you know where the clit is and are not licking her pee hole

You stupid bitch. You can look up pussy eating tips online you faggot. It's not like lesbian forums are teeming with that information

Do the alphabet with ur tongue on the clit. Find her favorite letter n stick with it. Dont be too put off by the smell, as long as u mouthwash later youll be fine

Good luck dude. Take it slow. Girls love that sensual shit so be sure to nibble here and there and don't just dive in.

Fuck this guy. This is from key and peele. This is stupid fucking advice don't do it.

Go to YouTube and type in g spot

There's a link somewhere that says how to make your woman squirt. G spot orgasm master class. Listen to that dude and follow instructions. My girl pussy get extra tight if I do that before I go inside.
Here's the link

Good luck man. It won't go perfect the first time but with repetition, communication and patience you two will be having fun cunnilingus. Hope it goes great for you OP.

youtu.be/xweKp36v8-k

solid

Ask her how she likes it and try different stuff. Your best bet is probably finding her clit and machine gun licking that shit. Also, fucking kiss around her pussy and run hands on her thighs for a solid 10 minutes before going at it. She'll either get so horny she'll force your head on her pussy, or she'll instantly cum when you do decide to go for it.

This. Some women like pressure, some more licking.
Don't try to stick your tongue in too much, not worth it.
Sometimes the lips are very sensitive

that's disgusting, i think

>next time we have sexy times

>Sup Forums