Whats the worst that could happen?

whats the worst that could happen?

we all die

Looks over at Europe, nah I'll pass.

Our country collapses, social unrest, shitheap Muslims and faggots from the south invade, literal beacon of freedom dies, no recovery, europe continues to get worse, russia stands as the last bastion of decency left.

Just pledge your vote to her already. It'll be fine. It'll be fine.

The government would grow so much more because she started moderate and has started to move to the left BECAUSE she has realized that people will accept it.

There is a frighteningly large portion of the electorate that is fucking praying for an expanded nanny state, they want their daily itineraries delivered directly from the government.

The worst thing that could happen is America becoming as liberal as Sweden. Which really wouldn't be a bad thing.

J-J-J-J-J-J-JESUS T-T-T-T-T-T-AKE T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-HE WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEL

Her winning the election is gonna be terrible. SJWs and gun grabbers are gonna shove their shit down our throats.

Look. The woman is a criminal, she is a corporate whore which means she will care about noone else but herself and supporting her own agenda.

Do you retards REALLY ask these questions unironically?

Another 8 years of Obama. Probably federal requirements in academic institutions (schools, colleges, universities), and eventually most large companies for 50% female employment, 50% female membership on boards of directors, and some new hate speech laws. Stricter gun laws too.

An ocean and continent away and your vision is perfectly clear

The Clintons turn the US into an official oligarchy run by the banking industry so that they can stop disguising their bribes as speaking fees.

She'll get fuck all done as Congress will block her every move and she won't get re-elected. Simple. You guys really need to be a bit more optimistic

A direct armed conflict with the Russian state spiraling out of control into a nuclear war.

With the precedents Obama and Bush have established, Congress is nearly meaningless.

I can't wait for Hillary to get BTFO by Trump.

If it`s up to me, after hillary election, we`d nuke america first. Why wait? The promise of WW3 with Russia over ISIS was clear, definitive and unreviseable on declared conditions.

Trump has gone the same way, but he limited his intention with terms, that are easily controllable by him (i.e. not allowing american aircarriers near territorial waters of Russian Federation).

Well the US turns into a cucked state and Russia becomes the next superpower because Hillary dismantles our army saying "Military aggression is a thing of the past! We are progressive people now!" and will continue to let in illegals and erase our border control completely.

Russia won't even need to start wars to become a superpower, the cucked countries are just killing themselves at this point. The future world will just end up being Russia vs China and the rest of the world will be Africa.

>what's the worst that could happen
...have you seen the movie Brazil by chance?

I was just pondering that question myself user.

Yep, more of all that stuff Obama did. Oh wait, he didn't do anything. Well I mean he did go door to door and take everyone's guns and then send us to FEMA camps where we were all executed for being white males. That was a rough time, I admit.

Nothing catastrophic, which is the source of her appeal. No massive changes, no world wars, just continuing our current managed decline, and facilitating the stealing of money from the public treasury. This is the source of her appeal, this kind of 'stability' is exactly what billionaires and boomers want. She is the candidate that won't put their corrupt deals and cushy pensions at risk. They can die quietly and pillage the public treasury for all its worth on the way.

Trump is the alternative. He may be a reality tv blowhard who feigns nationalism to inspire plebs, but what he will actually do when he gets the office is a complete mystery.

So the question is simple. Do you want to continue pursuing the same failed strategy because you're getting something out of it, or do you want to take a chance on a wildcard?

I didn't say any of those things though. Do you have a mental illness?

Horse shit you fucking shill.

She supports TPP, which will destroy free government and anonymous image chans like this one.

She's bought and paid for by the banks. She will let them loot and destroy our nation more than ever before.

She's on record about wanting war in Iran. She doesn't just want to be the first woman president, she wants to be the first woman president in charge of a war.

The SJW, black lives matter, LGBT insanity will reach a fever pitch in our nation, far worse than ever before.

Fuck you apologist scum

>Massively expanded surveillance state
>More government control(read: inefficiency and corruption) of everything, especially electricity.
>America becomes 30% white because she wants to completely erase the border, and wants to take in ALL of the remaining syrian refugees.
>TTIP passes.
>More tax hikes, unemployment, and welfare crime niggers
>Continued war with Middle East, probably war with russia too.
>Liberals win every election because white voters die out/are brainwashed by media+public schools and because of the increased voting base of 3rd worlders.
>SJWs officially create a third gender.
>SJWs go out of control harder than in the last 3 years because "muh woman president".
>No more guns, ever.
>Get sent to a camp if you do any hate speech, get your tax exempt statuses revoked or delayed if you're a conservative supporting group.

Well you'd be signing away your freedom for some moral posturing, I hope it's worth it.

>"I only read the first sentence of the post I'm replying to"

Hillary is basically everything people hate about Bush jr and Obama put together. Along with everything people hate about Hillary.

It's America, everyone has one. Didn't you know?

Good post bro.

I miss being in the interracial breeding grounds, I wish they'd send me back.

Civil War will happen if she's President.

Nothing. That's the problem. Vote for the current momentum.