/thread

It is an overpriced hardward brand.

/thread

Ayy elroncho

they exist, out there somewhere, but they aint here visiting

What would you like to know user?

ayy lmao

they build pretty good gaming laptops

I invite any of you who don`t believe, even when the witness is as reliable as an highly educated individual usually engineers or other mechanical sciences as astronauts or non astronauts but equally highly educated and reasonable people, to watch the sky yourself with enought time you will se something you can explain hovering and doing inexplicable maneuvers right above your stupid head.

educatinghumanity.com/2013/03/The-Best-UFO-Photos-Pre-1960.html

are they real?

No

youtu.be/DRTqJh1fZpQ

Yes, but you will never be able to conduct sufficient proof within your lifetime unfortunately. Besides, where is the fun in exploration if you are given the way to go?

Disclaimer: The publication of any and all content e.g., articles, reports, editorials, commentary, opinions, as well as graphics and or images on this web-site does not constitute sanction or acquiescence of said content

No Aliens.... Op get a Job

I will tell you everything I know. Use the full force of Anonymous and Scientology, I only ask this.

they are user, I can say I am 100% sure of course I personally don`t have any prove and I am not saying I blindly believe they do as an act of faith like religion that`s just bs, I am saying there is enough reasonable doubt surrounding the subject plus a reasonable amount of common sense to lean the balance to YES they probably exist is probable all those testimonies may have some true after all, there is more we don`t know than we know about the universe

that is a good thing user is not religion they just intend to expose the matter and to encourage discussion, no need to affirm something is true if you don`t really know I can`t say anyone is telling the true but myself

Aliens making people make crop circles to trick the people into thinking it was the aliens who made them, Aliens dont bother they let the people work.

>I can say I am 100% sure
keys

can`t* damn

GOT THE SAME PROBLEM CANT FIND THE LITTLE FUCKER aliens must have done it

>earth is tiny as fuck and is insignificant in the universe
>assumes there is no other lifeforms out there anywhere

kek'd at your primitive closed mind

sure kid

Take DMT and that's the closest you will get to seeing aliens

Their taking our jobs!

#Deytukarrjabsss

>i git an A in math and never get laid so I can science

You folks want to hear about the alien stuff or not? Quid pro quo.

sure i'll give you my two cents.
you want to know for sure if something up check nasa's live feed of the space station and the satellite thats checking our sun check those feeds best way is to capture them and go through them find anomalies that will shit your pants and cant be call space ice piss/sharts. that's your proof faggots your space niggers are out there if you get off your ass and do the research yourself fucking sheep chimps.

Heh, nah. Those feeds are not accurate, at best.

you mad? stay

If you folks are down with the Xenu, then you know already. But perhaps I could avail some knowledge if that is not the case.

accurate as in? care to prove it? heh easy to dismiss this nutz in your mouth

Perhaps more on the Galactic Confederacy ?!

>tell me about aliens Sup Forums
Statistically they probably exist, but they are so far away/thinly spread in the vastness of the universe that none have ever visited earth, or have received any radio signals from us.........yet.

I've seen a ufo. It was an amber ball flying parallel to a tree line moving extremely fast then just disappeared.