Just found out my wife's been cheating on me. We have 3 kids, and the guy was her friends husband...

Just found out my wife's been cheating on me. We have 3 kids, and the guy was her friends husband. He has two kids and his wife is pregnant.

She was just telling me how much she loved me an hour before I found out. She tells me that she's done with me but she still loves me. We will be finding new apartments to live in tomorrow and out kids are gonna be split 50/50.

Can somebody please talk to me? I won't be going to sleep tonight and the kids will be awake within 4 hours. My family just fell apart.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lhNamm9HcBo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Idfv4wyWfSs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stay strong my bruddah.

Your woman is false queen.

False queen is de deval.

You are strong Ugandan Warriah.

We shall show u da wae.

you have 3 Kids you´ve done your duty on making kids now is the time too re-enjoy you live ....if she cheated on you she wasn´t worth it ...fuck other woman and be happy ...there is always a way

Does his pregnant wife know? Or do you have the pleasure of sitting her down and telling her?

how to the fuck do you split 3 kids 50/50 ? do you cut one in half ?

that's the way of the world. leave her im in the opposite situation, im the bull.

Just kill her and the kids. Confront her friend and fuck her to get back at her husband

Sounds like it's time to get some revenge sex from the prego chick. You can't get her more pregnant

Hm 3kids.. Make dna test maeyby not your kids... She cheetet not the first time... Trust is Dust

I'm upset that I laughed at this

THIS!!! DNA PARTNER.

fuck her friend then lol
serious note: fuck her. Spend time with your kids, don't let them get brainwashed, and buy a Porsche and live ur midlife crisis.

Or OP could revenge fuck the guy? Call it even?

shit man. stay strong through this is all i can say. I haven't had a problem like this myself, but with any major life trauma/change, I'm finding that sticking strong through the first part is the hardest, after that it gets easier.

So just keep that in mind. It gets easier.

I tried to call her phone and her husband answered, I just said "where's colby?" (The wife). He hung up and turned their phones off. It was 1:30 am so they were asleep.

Your family didn't fall apart, your wife tore it up. You'll be depressed for a long time but remember it's going to be hard for the children too, try not to let them blame themselves. Keep an extra keen eye out for changes in their behaviour at school.

Sup OP, my Dad went through exactly the same thing about 10 years ago. From having watched him deal with it the best advice I can give is to make sure you keep your relationship with your children as healthy as possible. Don't make the kids become part of the discussion and make them feel like it's their fault. Reassure that they are still loved and whatnot. As for yourself, just go and do some things you've always wanted to do but couldn't because of your wife, just focus on loving yourself and finding the things in life that make you happy again. Pretty brief advice, but thats a summary of how not to slip in to depression too badly

Which one and a half kids are you getting?

>We have 3 kids
>kids are gonna be split 50/50.
Do you cut one of the kids in half?

How old are your kids?

Stay strong, bro. That's a lot of shit to deal with, but it's just life throwing another test at you. Hopefully things work out for the best for you.

Easy, kill her.

If you're a numale kill yoursef.

women are whores, idiot. sorry you had children before you figured that out. at least 3 people get to grow up in a broken home because of your stupidity.

Make sure you tell his wife. Fucking scumbag deserves it.

Get a lawyer.

my wife cheated on me and got pregnant

stay stron op. it's gonna sting for a bit but don't drink, smoke or do drugs. get help from therapy or a doctor. talk it out with people.
stay fit and healthy and let time do its thing

Forget about your soon to be ex-wife. Raise your kids right. That'll be your top priority, especially after the divorce unless you want to kids to slowly turn into degenerate genderqueer idiots with daddy issues. On the other hand, your life will become slightly more simple and much more freedom.

2 1/2, 4 and 6

he meant split the time to see them ie post separation time you fucking retards

get a lawyer
she did wrong, so she should not be let near the kids, let alone have custody
if you need to leave your job to be a fulltime single dad, so be it
sue her for support
throw her out of your own house
stop her credits, seize keys, throw her out
tell her friend so she does the same
tell her parents, coworkers and whatever group she goes to
you did nothing wrong, she ruined your life and that of the kids so ruin hers
strike fast, and strike hard
no remorse

I don’t normally do much other than shitpost but I’m going to be real for a second and assume this is legit.
You’re in shock, for now don’t try to do much of anything because you’re not thinking clearly and your emotions are wrecked. She isn’t thinking clearly either. You need some time to process shit and decide on the best way to handle things, for now just try to be practical and think of the kids first. Take some time to think things through and figure out what to do next. Women are emotional and like to think everything can be sorted out immediately, this will not be sorted out immediately so stand your ground and be clear that you need time to make any major decisions.
For what it is worth that sucks and I genuinely feel for you.

Tbh, I'm excited to have the freedom, but it's gonna be hard sleeping by myself.

revenge, that's a good quality!

Thanks user. I thought she was the one. I didn't even believe real love existed until I met her. Turns out I was right in the first place.

>kids split 50/50
>3 kids

So you get 1,5 of your kids or

How did you find out?

my parents divorced so i can tell
worst thing you can do is to neglect your children
show them that you love them
and have an ear for them
they maybe gonna suffer and dont want to show it

Get a lawyer.

Immediately separate finances.

If you want to stay married to her, tell her parents and friends that she cheated on you.

Red flag... the other guy is protecting his wife which means they aren't splitting up. That means your wife will be hung out to dry, caught between you and the other guy. When the "grass is always greener on the other side" scenario falls through, she will come crawling back to you. If you want her, lay out the rules... full transparency, counseling, no contact with the other guy.

If you don't want her, see the lawyer.

This is good advice. I would add that you might want to talk to a therapist. Relational trauma is pretty much impossible to heal on your own.

Are you fucking retarded?

It will take some time before you get used to a different life, including sleeping on your own. Also, got it right. A therapist could help you deal with the relational trauma, which I suspect you have or will have.

These posters have excellent advice, elements of are applicable as well.

The most important thing is your mental health. Don't get baited into doing something that makes you look bad, whether that's in front of a judge or the cops. Your strength and resilience as a calm, immovable and solid father is your best asset in the proceedings that follow.

There are millions of fathers on the internet who have been where you are - look for a fathers group or a men's shed in your local area and share your experiences - they will lend you their strength.

Source: I'm a currently-practicing family lawyer in Aus

This.

She has already done the pathetic woman thing of "rationalizing" her shitty decisions. She probably has decided she did the right thing for her and the kids.

Make her regret her shitty choices. Make her realize how important you are, and how fucked up what she did was. No remorse, no mercy.

LAWYER UP NOW!!! SUE FIRST. Do not let the bitch start hitting you up for 800/mo in child support. You will end up one of those dads who live in a shitty apartment because all their paycheck goes to child support.

Sorry b/ro... They are too little to understand. But alw.ys remember its vot theyr fault. Love Them because they need YOU. Forget your wife and let the time make is job.
good luck

I got you fam, talk if you wish.

Stay americunt bro

you are now aware that despite having all the relevant information freely available to them at all times, men are still dumb enough, in our current year of 2018, to trust women and get married

Have it differently, like take it less serious than media tell you to think. Take like a levers way out and talk to her that you may wanna do it too. Research pickup techniques on this book by neil Strauss and go for a more open happier life.
>OP

Do you have a good friend or sibling you can rely on? If so, you probably should call them now, tell them what happened, tell them that you are sad and confused and need someone to be around and help you.
Let her take care of the kids today. She was prepared for this, you couldn't have been, now you need time for yourself. No use in having a slow meltdown with the kids around.

Move this over to /adv/, OP... You don't want this version of Sup Forums talking with you atm.

Says a Sup Forumswoman?

Been there done that it sucks man.

If you have any suspicion whatsoever that any of your kids are not yours, get them DNA tested. You can get a saliva kit at the drug store that you mail in. If it comes up not your kid, you might have to get the test repeated if you want out of paying child support for that kid.

My brother had a similar issue with his ex. He decided for the kids sake to walk out and leave her for a few days to get some space and time to think. When he went back she baited him into hiring a wall. 2 days later police came and arrested him for criminal damage in his own home. He got a warning and that was it. But she then used it to get him out of the house citing fear as a reason and threatened a restraining order if he did not leave. He lost his house he worked hard for. He sees the kids when she says so, she is married with a new baby and 3 lodgers in the house and still claims he does not pay her enough child support. He lost his calm for a few seconds and now she has him on a fucking short leash.

Moral is, don't play nice. Don't leave your home. Don't get angry.

... Da wae?

man I'm still a baby compared to you, so I don't know how this experience feels

but I wanna tell you I sincerely feel bad for you and want you and your kids to get over this

stay strong OP, you'll get the support you need

Which timeline is this?

My mistake, this version of Sup Forums seems pretty decent.

Op this is an opportunity! An opportunity to become a fucking playar. Buy yourself new crib buy a sick sports car and start selling ketamin. Live the live!

get a good lawyer and make that cunt poor

Going through this right now user. Get a good lawyer and tell him everything before you do anything.

I snooped in her phone after suspicions and weird behavior

Whadya find?

>We have 3 kids
>kids are gonna be split 50/50

so each one get 1.5 children? cool

no, the kids themselves will be split, in half, 50/50, down the middle

I suggest he makes her watch

Him asking for videos/nudes, hee obliging, she said "if I loved him, I wouldn't be fucking you. "

Just get with the wife of the person she cheated you on with. Now you have something in common.

Came here to post this. Stay strong OP

Are there faithful women at all? My gf broke up with me too & react like the biggest bitch. To see this make me think, that you just fuck women & nuffin more

Quit bein a cuck and whoop the guys ass. Get HIM to leave her alone.

No.
That's why you gotta treat them like hoes.

Kek

Tell her you will kill her because you are unstable and depressed, she will be forced to take the kids. You still can visit on the weekends if the kids will feel like It. Leave it be. Try new things in life, maybe fuck some 20yo girls. Wife will eventually come back from her fucking adventure and your pathetic life will be whole again. Just keep yourself busy meanwhile. Cheers.

Murder suicide is the only option.

Literally the only option.

Your kids will be grateful not to have to grow up in a shit-tier broken family.

Or... U can take then out too if you want to be together forever.

Your choice.

cut them ALL in half.

>she said "if I loved him, I wouldn't be fucking you. "
What she say about that last part when you confronted her?

Also, I hope you got screen shots or video recordings of that shit, it'll come in handy with the lawyer.

The bitch ruined two families because she couldn't be any less of a cum whore

Kiss your paychecks, home, cars, and most other belongings goodbye

Go die in a hole, cuck... Seriously awful advice.

She said that?? Or are you not OP?

Not sure if they have mens shed in New Zealand. Im assuming its NZ from time zone.

Think about this:

If you were a woman and your husband cheated on you and then informed you that you are breaking up and splitting the kids etc how do you think YOU (a woman) would react?

Do you think a woman would just comply and then go to bed thinking she wont be able to sleep tonight?

No. A woman would go insane and take the kids to some hotel or some BS and then sue the man for ALL THE MONEY AND CUSTODY because he broke their home and her pathetic woman heart.

Now think about what you have to do to her. The Cheater and ruiner of your life. Think about the message you are sending to your kids when you normalize and accept the fact ahe BROKE their lifes.

Call a lawyer dude, dude.

Call up her pregnant friend, offer details & a revenge fuck or 10. Cum all over his kid inside her womb. Won't fix the situation, but at least you get to fuck his wife and ruin him too.

Bonus, you get pregnant sex with someone not carrying your child. You'll cum buckets inside her.

Jesus fuck he's right

Pregnant sex is best sex, can confirm

No

Yeah, no.

Maybe? I mean, if she's interested. You probably should both heal through therapy, though.

This. DNA test all three.

Basically, but minus the unnecessary spending. The divorce will cost you so so much financially, physically, and emotionally. Focus on healing, maintaining a healthy relationship with your kids, and your future without your ex.

This. They might need some therapy of their own. Don't expect them to admit it. Just pay attention. Their lives are changing drastically really soon, and they will notice the difference with their parents.

Yes, get a good lawyer.

This. Consider working out to get out any aggression.

Sadly, this.

Most of this. Not sure about the job quitting part.

Browse nudes on occasion.

This. Though, you should always wear a condom if you do stay together.

This. My ex was in a divorce group that really helped her. They're all interesting people. Find a good one.

This. But how do you test your kids without it affecting them? Surely, they'll know... unless it's part of a doctor's visit.

Not this.

continued...

This.

So not trusting does pay off.

Keep a record of shit like this. It'll help you during the divorce.

Not this. Maybe he lured her in. Maybe she sought him out. Still, she chose.

Definitely not this.

This. The benefit to communicating by chst, email, and txt is thr record you get to keep.

Oh yeah dem big ol' tiddies will be bulging and ready.

who the fuck told you that we needed your opinion on ALL the posts?

Kill her with ur supreme knowledge

Lol

OP, get a lawyer. Fuck that bitch up, keep your kids and get alimony. Her fuck daddy can pay it for her.

OP, you deserve something more than a 50/50

This is the tough kind of shit life throws at you some times, I'm sorry for you OP, mostly because of your kids and the fact that you may have been dedicated to give them a good life.
There is no excuse for your wife, she betrayed you and your kids, the children should stay with you on the grounds that you didn't run off with some hussy and separate them from eachother because you didn't want to live with your wife anymore. She is a bad parent by all means and she is the only one who won't pay for this, you the children, you've been wronged and she gets away scot free.
Can't tell you what to do other than be strong OP. Love your kids like you always have, do your best for them and don't provoke hatred towards your wife. Kids aren't dumb, they will know when they grow up that their mother put herself over them and hurt everyone for her own sake. That's all I can say.
Mind if I ask your age?
Good luck man.

I feel for you man, really. Marriage has it's downturns and some of them can get you pretty hard. Boredom of everyday life is the worst.

I'm married with 2 kids and I can't imagine how fucked up I'd be if my family were to split apart like that. I don't care much about the wife, but not seeing my kids every day would be terrible.

Good luck to you, don't give up !

Speaking as someone who has both done this to someone and has had this done to them here.

OP never asked for advice, he just wants to talk. He's not going to listen to advice now anyway.

Marriage is faulted by design. We're not meant for it. All that really remains is if you're going to want to take her back if she changes her mind. And to be honest, your decision on that will probably change over time too.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lhNamm9HcBo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Idfv4wyWfSs
Watch These Videos they will help grind you.

OP just get a gun and change some lives, that's what most Americans do

If you love her, fight for her

I'm 26. I feel pathetic wanting to hear her out because I wish there was a way to stay a happy family. She says they didn't fuck, but they did exchange nudes.

Be an hero