Read Sup Forums...

Read Sup Forums ...they afraid ! The day we wipe yall stupid neanderthals off the earth is comin soon! We will snatch yo woman from yos forced our seed into them. Your daughters and sons will be engulfed by our divine darkness, and there will be no refuge for you wicked cave man.
The white genocide is just fucking good thing. You are all stupid and naive cocksuckers. only fuckin take a look at them in social media: "oh I saw my friends today and took a picture of myself with them hihihi)))))" or in the spirit of "oh I'm such a successful one should enjoy life and do fitness in the morning.”
or dumbfucks like “find Jesus in your soul he loves everyone and even you if you are a one-legged gay"
or look at their "geniuses" such as Elon Mask. "We can in the artificial universe" and then these wretched worms began to write in their tweets. Fucking worms who do not fuck do not know about physics and mathematics and where half the country's religious pieces of shit
Fuck I hope in this that every euro fucking piece of shit in USA and west must be killed by niggas, Arabs and Mexicans . Your fucking pink world with comfort and infinite illusions must destroyed
YOU ALL MUST BE KILLED FUCKING PINK ASS EUROPID PIECES OF SHIT
RAPE ALL EUROPID WOMBS SEED THM AND KILL ALL WHITE BOYS

Bump

Bump2

Somebody is mad :^)

And...

... at that.

Agreed. Fuck white people

>who do not fuck do not know
Smart ass here

Fuck Trump too.

thats some real nice spelling and grammar you got there

Wtf is goin on

lmfao

You can try, you'll fail miserably.

Angry white boi itt

Just for you

U mad? Nice bait. Have a pretty picture

Fuck white people for:
- Cars, Planes, Trains
- Coal, Nuclear, Solar, Wind Power
- Steam Power, Electricity
- Computers, GPS, Phones, Tv
- Radio, Micro-waves, Radar
- Satellites
- Refrigeration
- Modern Medicine

Fuck all of that!
I want to go back to my mud hut and get Ebola Aids.

Angry alt right and Drumpff cocksukers BTFO

Y u mad u little cuc?

has to bump pathetic thread

does he pay you to post this or does he suck your cock?

you should wait a little longer.
it makes your reply look legit.

then of course there's this standard reply.

They’re already dead. West is doomed.

>t. nihilistic mutt