Would President Trump have killed the gorilla?

Well Sup Forums?

The enclosure would have been 10 feet higher
problem solved

>implying Donald wouldn't have just put up a proper wall

>journalism

And leave the little gorilla without a father?

That's just contributing to the problem

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
Bringing up Trump in a non political topic about a situation that contains questionable moral decission.
HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA
liberal everyone
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

He would have climb into the exhibit himself to wrestle the gorilla to save the child and keep the gorilla alive but defeated

This, or tranquilizer guns. CNN is fucking garbage and I want to see em squerrm at his election

This.
/Thread.

The Emperor majestically beating his chest as the water of the moat trickled down his glorious body

Oh I forget the "To apply to that he's maybe ebil razist"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Fpbp

He would've built a wall around the enclosure and would've kept illegal immigrants out of the enclosure.

Clearly illegal immigrants kill the native population.

I just watched what he said about it. He said that the gorilla looked like it was protecting the child, but that all it takes is a second for that to change. He said it's a tough call, but he thinks the zookeeper probably had no choice since it involved a child.

I imagine that is now, "DONALD TRUMP SAID HE'S GLAD THE GORILLA WAS KILLED!"

YES

Jesus Christ, CNN can't go any lower

That gorilla would have been training to wrestle bears as entertainment for the US/Russia peace summit delegation if Trump were president

Instead its wasting away in a zoo attacking children

Yes because he's a man

kek

Canada coming through ftw

kek

Britain coming through ftw

FPBP

>still posting complete meaningless story

Damn u cucks really can't stop watching CNN. Such good goy

And I'm from a parallel universe where this story happened like 5-10 years ago.

No. He would have sent the gorilla back to Africa.

Of course he would have killed the fucking gorilla. No one in their right mind wouldn't. It's literally a human child's life versus an animal, there's no right option but the one that ensures the child's safety.

Although if they missed and shot the kid that would have been funny as hell

why didnt they just shoot the kid out of the gorillas hands??

Green Arrow left the cradle arrow at home that day, sadly

which one?

>Leftist valuing animal life over human
Nothing new to see here

Fuck no. That thing made zero threatening moves to that little piece of shit kid.

kek.

>nigger
>human

That gorilla was the best father that kid could have ever had and they still shot him

WHOA, DON'T YOU THINK YOU'VE GONE TOO FAR *NOW*?!

THIS GUY IS TOOOOOO EDGY! HE'S GOT TO BE ONE OF US!

He would have made a deal with the gorilla on time and under budget

CYBERVERMIN BTFO D:

Don't think a tranq gun would've worked in this situation. Gorilla had the kid, gorilla looked pissed, and all the zoo visitors were screaming. If they would've shit a dart at the gorilla it would've probably ended up just killing the kid. Darts take at least several minutes to work.

>3,000,000,000 niggers in the world
>1000 of those apes left in the world
it should have been common sense to mercy kill the nigger

tbqh they should have just let the gorilla kill the niglet, but then the zoo would probably be shut down for "wacism".

>this goes on for 10 minutes
So much for "quick response", those dumb assholes just didn't want a lawsuit on their hands.

Also, the niglet didn't look like he was getting fucked up that badly from being dragged around.

Resolving the Gorilla situation, Joan Cornella style:
>Mother drops kid
>Gorilla looking at kid
>Warden shoots kid
>Mother adopting Gorilla

Thing was rag dolling him. You don't think the zoo experts know what they were doing? They know that animal behavior tear than anyone. It was obviously pissed and all the screaming people weren't making the situation better. Njmerous people said that kid wasn't making it out alive unless they shot it.

Also hoe the fuck does a child make it into a gorilla enclosure? Zoo should definitely look into that.

Lost my shit
10/10, whatever country you are
He'd better do that for real