Why are germans so hell bent on destroying europe/the world time and time again?

When will we say enough is enough?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scorched_earth
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I am greek

Because autism.

Oriental cruelty

The German are purely ironic, they have the same mentality of the Jews they once hated.
>we either control it, or ruin everything trying.
They have proven time and time again they won't let Europe be peaceful if they are not in control of it.

To give another example of two countries butting heads because they want to do the same things look no further than the early US vs UK feuds. Two wars over things like trade routes and taxes, because both sides wanted their own system to be dominant.
Fortunately the UK chose to fuck off and the feuding ended. Eventually leading to becoming "friends" again.

In the case of Germany, Europe is not so fortunate. Because Europe can't just fuck off and submitting to absolute German rule is questionable as well for identities so old and proud. So therefore you are stuck with them constantly scheming and chimping out to try to gain absolute control.

>"Swedes" pretending to not be in league with the Turkish menace

Forgot my shitty pic

Unilaterally and temporarily suspending the Dublin agreement ultimately was the right political decision.

The migrant crisis spiralled out of control and was putting a lot of strain on the Balkan countries. Merkel had to step in to prevent a meltdown and Germany is economically and politically stable enough to absorb the blow before making way for the migrant pact with Turkey.

If there is one thing that we have learned from the last century then it's the fact that Europe doesn't need another crisis on the Balkans.

But political brainlets like you guys don't understand this basic reasoning.

nice meme
but the kettle is calling its pots fucking american
9/11 best day of my life i fuck your country

funniest thing is that Germany didn't even create this migrant crisis in the first place, it is mostly the fault of USA, UK and France, and their meddling in ME affairs
and yet, you are the most blamed country

however, the way you handled it was a blunder

>Unilaterally and temporarily suspending the Dublin agreement
at least you have enough decency to admit it

Like how are those countries responsible for Pakistanis or Nigerians migrating to Europe?

> it is mostly the fault of USA, UK and France, and their meddling in ME affairs

You guys were in Iraq, too and you are partly responsible for the collapse of Iraq, the subsequent power vacuum and the rise of ISIS and the refugee crisis as well.

Do you have the decendy to admit this?

Pakistanis get into Europe through UK by legitimate means from what I know.
All those immigrants from Africa and Middle East are just piggybacking the actual refugees from war zones through now opened routes, which wouldn't have happened if North Africa and Middle East weren't completely destabilized.
Yes, we had our minor role in this as well, but overwhelmingly large portion of destabilization happened during Arab Spring, Libyan Intervention and Syrian Civil War, none of which we took part in.

Whos supporting the saudis? Fucking up the middle east?

>US, UK and Friends fuck up Iraq
>US and France fuck up Libya
>US and Turkey support rebellion in Syria
etc

That's how empires are forged. Destruction and blood.

>When will we say enough is enough?
>enough is enough
ok now what?

Lybia wasn't our fault

Hollywood turned off their primary demographic, white families.

>France
>in Iraq 2
>coming from a pole
Fuck off.

America being literal slaves for the causes of Israel is what ruined Europe.

So what should be done? Carpet bomb Israel with B-52's?

Yes

I want the American spirit to shine bright again, is that too much to ask? What happened to this America in which men like Lindbergh, Patton and Howard Hughes were formed? Look at the government (You'd see good American names and men leading instead of the 40% Jewish Congress you have now) and social mores of the pre-ww2 America before the influx of European jews.

You've fallen so low.

Because we hate you all and also ourselves

Pretty much every time I'm over at someones house and they have one of those liquid soap things in the bathroom I jizz in it.

If anyone leaves their drink with me unattended there's a 100% chance I dipped the tip of my penis in it.

>The Jew, revealed.

Lmao Sarkozy is totally responsible for Lybia

>I dipped the tip of my penis in it.
BUT YOU DON'T HAVE THE TIP!!!!!!

>muh germany destroying europe
>france creates the EU to control us and tries to force us into their commie currency idea, otherwise we won't be integrated into the western block, neither will we have a chance of reunification
>we make the best of the situation
>DURR GERMANY Y U DO THIS :^(
Also quick reminder that we didn't bomb iraq and destabilized all the other shitholes, Schröder even spoke out against the Iraq war back in 2003.

It's not our fault that y'all are such Untermenschen that can't think a step ahead.

do not try to be arrogant you german subhuman

Sarkozy is a kike, it is israel's fault

Germans have never destroyed Europe

>What do you mean I'm not European? I was born in USA!
giggled

Best allly :3

>:3
i think i just fucking gagged

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scorched_earth