How do you think people would view you in the US if you wore a surgical mask?

How do you think people would view you in the US if you wore a surgical mask?
I really fucking hate germs. And frequently wash my hands / use bandana to open doors and shit.
Im pretty attractive so i think people wouldnt think i was too autistic maybe more of a hipster.

Whats your opinion?

>Im pretty attractive
Narcissist.

NIGGERS

post more masked girls

the people who wear surgical masks in east asia are actually the ones with the germs. they wear them because they're sick and don't want to infect others.

if you wear a mask to stop germs, everyone will think you're an ass.

post your face op

Very true. And i wont deny it.

I know, it's normal here but I can never really get used to it.

If I have a cold, I wear one too, but there are others who wear one seemingly constantly.

They would think you are a korea weeb

This one is a bit old, but I like how my hair looked back then.

Heres me squatting my doggo

listen, no offence dude, but everyone's gonna think you're a weeaboo faggot.
that's not me being an asshole, that's just a statement of fact.
it's not a thing in the west, and as this dude points out you're doing it wrong anyway.
if you don't wanna get sick, keep fit and eat well. there's little evidence wearing a mask will help much anyway.

I think its cool.
But ive also heard its kinda trendy in the east

thats jesse camp
yeah pretty attractive

Maybe i am a weeabooAnd this is me not that

well, that's cool. you can own it. and you can do whatever you want.
but you asked how people would view you, and I told you.

I'd think you're trying to avoid getting sick/are sick and trying to avoid getting others sick.

You probably don't go out anyway. So don't worry

I don't know if it's a trend or a necessity. Certainly not needed in Japan, but in China and countries that receive its aerial effluent?

In some places they're used to filter out pollutants; others, contagious diseases.

Honestly it depends where you live. central western or eastern cities like DC, New york, LA, San fran etc. no one would care.
but if you come from some redneck hick sisterloving outback shitstain, then i wouldnt dare it.

>I really fucking hate germs
Grow up you retarded piece of shit

OMG why are millennials so fucking retarded!

Damn i live in a pretty white trash town in the Midwest...oh well

You say this but youre a millenial too, odds are

Honestly most average people won't give a fuck. If someone says something tell them you have a compromised immune system because aids and could die if you got sick. Everyone already thinks you're a fag so it's extra lulzy.

When I worked at a retail pharmacy we had a patient that always wore one and gloves. It was odd, but no one made a big deal about it.

You might get a second look but No one would really care. I love in a major city in the US and see it once in a while

Exactly that's why doctors wear them for absolutely no reason during surgery

asians at my uni do this sometimes wtf
there's no swine flu or air pollution here chang

If I take it off, would you die?

Germs are all around you in your hair on your skin on your face fucking everywhere.
I hope a nigger sneezes in your face

What about plague doctors?

it's local fashion

>what about autistic weirdos who did nothing to stop a plague that killed 3/4s of the world population at the time
Ftfy

its bad enough with all the asians that do it

Surgical masks aren't designed to protect you from airborne diseases. They only work for a limited amount of time before getting damp, and then actually start to harbour bacteria right in the way of your air flow. You were to wear a good quality respirator and change the filters at least daily if you wanted to prevent infection. And in that you would surely look stupid.
Are you retarded?

>are you retarded
No it's called sarcasm

Just do what you want op. Stop giving a shit what someone else thinks - you can't control that anyway. They probably already think you're a faggot.

Stop lying you just want to a wear a mask cause you think it looks cool and you desprately need to stand out and have everyones attention

you mean satire