Why didn't you like her role as Jean Grey, Sup Forums?

Why didn't you like her role as Jean Grey, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/182454888
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She was fine. Not like Jean Grey is a great character anyway.

Cyclops was the real let down.

this ugly annoying bitch cant act stop posting her and go back

kill yourself nigger faggot

She looks like Boy George

I AM ACTINGGG

not enough nude scenes famolino. Same issue with Mystique

Still gorgeous though.

Don't watch GoT so I only know her from the Sup Forums memes. Saw this movie and was expecting her to be awful but she was absolutely fine. I was expecting a second JLaw of awkwardness and stiffness but her acting was fine and she looked great.

That's what i get for listening to Sup Forums

She made a fine Pinocchio.

Poor acting, and they wrote her as an important character without making her an important character until the end. The only character they've gotten right(and this does not mean fidelity to comics) is Magneto. Only good acting, only good writing.

She was fine, the problem was Mystique being a central character once again. I understand JLaw won the Oscar and all but Mystique's role shouldn't be the leader of the young X-Men

To my understanding Wolverine plays a significantly more dominant role in these movies than in the comics, but I attribute that to people actually really enjoying Hugh Jackman's performance

Shes a bad actress. Shes going to be an even worse actress now that she will be a strong female leader in GoT, something that is completely unearned by the character and doesn't suit her as an actress at all (thanks tumblr and feminists)

She was a convincing actress when she was the loyal bratty bitch to Joffery. She suited the role of that clueless dumb princess that wanted to fit in so badly as Jofferys queen.

Well, in fairness, he's usually the highlight of the movies he's in.

there's something off about sophie turner 's body proportions. Square torso maybe?

she was fine for me, just the hairstyle at the end was bad

They replaced Famke Jensen with some 50 year old bald guy!

Keep him then.

>that forehead
ayy lmao

She's seriously the worst actress I have ever seen. Montone and only made TWO(the latter being during the Phoenix scream part) facial expressions the entire film. She's worse than Megan Fox.

I'm serious, Apocalypse has already killed my hope for the franchise but if she headlines the next X-Men film I will not be paying any money to see it.

Cause she can't act.

Who didn't?

Because the role was poorly written, that's why. Sophie Turner is a passable actor, but when the character is tangential to the main plot and underdeveloped only to become the resolution to the entire movie in a single scene, there was only so much she could do.

The problems are:
1. There's no reason why Jean would be able to use her powers perfectly to stop Apocalypse except that it was the end of the film. This is what happens when you don't give such a pivotal character enough scenes.

2. In a franchise that lives and dies on the principles of teamwork among a bunch of lovable freaks, solving it all with one character defeats the point of the x-men at all. And since Jean is the most powerful mutant alive, they've created a rod for their own back in making other sequels, because why wouldn't she immediately destroy any threat before the others had to do anything?

Jean grey?

More like Jean bald

I don't like her as anything. She needs to lose 5 lbs.

>most powerful mutant alive
Scarlet Witch would like a word with you.

vimeo.com/182454888

dunno if you're still here but i wanted ask why you were disappointed in cyc. i thought he was fine. i think the overall movie was lacking and that weighed everything down. however, i was looking for marsden and i feel like he didn't too bad of a job.

Jennifer Lawrence is not very well actor.
They messed up the part were she is supposed to hit the guy withetr shouler or elbow, it looks like she wants him to smell her armpit.

The only good part of the movie was when she started to walk on the air then bust out the scream power. everything else was shit.

Also, I am a cuck.

She's more powerful than the mutant with all the mutant powers. In the films at least, she's clearly the champ.

She can't act has an ugly voice and punchable ugly inexpressive face