archiveofourown.org/works/11798901

archiveofourown.org/works/11923920

archiveofourown.org/works/12323790

Yes sir !

Show some boy like idc if it's gay

sexy

Damn, tell me where you live, so i can take care of you

Cutie

How about you play with that while riding my cock?

xvideos.com/video31298043/teen_sissy_take_long_dildo_ball_deep

This you cutie?

who?

Aw thank you

USE A FILTER USE A FILTER USE A FILTER USE A FILTER USE A FILTER USE A FILTER USE A FILTER USE A FILTER USE A FILTER USE A FILTER USE A FILTER USE A FILTER USE A FILTER USE A FILTER USE A FILTER USE A FILTER USE A FILTER USE A FILTER USE A FILTER USE A FILTER USE A FILTER USE A FILTER USE A FILTER USE A FILTER USE A FILTER USE A FILTER USE A FILTER USE A FILTER USE A FILTER USE A FILTER USE A FILTER USE A FILTER USE A FILTER USE A FILTER USE A FILTER USE A FILTER USE A FILTER NEWFAG

Hey lads, finally met up with a trap, similar to the petite hot ones that are passable with a good tight ass that are being posted.

Had a wild night together. Ask away.

Give us some greentext my dude

Wish that was my dick inside of you ;)

i'm a hairy but toned and skinny femboy. if there's any other traps here, hmu on snap @sebastian_aus

i am sooo into traps and sucking a dick but only those with fake tits, ones without look just like man

kinda like this then?

Omg same this plug is so smol

What about asian traps ?

Don't worry I'd fill you up like a good little cum slut

Mother of god! Sauce?

looks nice in shirt
I prefer latina ones or black, asians with tits are still fine

Got a discord?

God i need a cage you guys make drip so much

anyone interested?

Pretty sure that's Shiri.

Mhmm damn that's kinda hot I'd love to fuck you until you start leaking all over yourself like a dumb cum hungry slut

youtu.be/LqLRMPmwJZA

Thanks!

Please daddy give it to mee

Thats not a very feminine penis. Ill pass.

I'd fucking demolish that tight hole until I fucking full you up with my thick cum would you like that?

any takers?

Of course daddy

My favourite collections xn--kn8h.to/rsbo

Kik me @asappanda ;)

Sure man, never written a greentext story but I'll do my best

>be on grindr app, never thought to use and thought why not. DL it, set search settings, make profile.
>see profile, click, cute as fuck girly looking trap
>we start talking, conversation is initially dry but pick up on some similar interests and go from there.
>we shit talk for about a week about random subjects and one day we both happen to be free
>we hadn't actually talked about anything like hooking up or whatever at this point, but she says come over
>thought aw yeah gonna tap some ass tonight
>show up, knock on the door they open up, just as good as they looked in there photo, think this can't be real or is happening.
>go in, we chat for a bit, and they suggested we go do something, thought cool alright, we can just chill, she was dressed well too btw not in some babydoll get up shit.
>ended up going for a walk, go to the beach and just walked around, layed on the sand, cuddle a bit as the sun went down, was real cutesy shit tbh.
>it's basically like a nice summer night so atmosphere was sweet, feel like I was high but haven't smoked in ages kinda feeling. We just talked about music and nature, close to 2deep4u talk
>anyway, go back to theirs and we chill in the bedroom, cuddle a bit, then comes the next best 6 or so hours ever.
>we start making out, and it's passionate and intimate, slowly undressing each other, just feeling our bodies and rubbing skin on skin, grabbing my cock with like an underhand grip, stroking it while were just frenching hard
>I don't know how long but this foreplay went on for ages and it was great
>out of know she gets me to lay on my back, jumps on top pf me, were kissing, then she lowers herself down to my cock, fuck yiiiiiiis
>she starts kissing and sucking the tip and then starts going down on my cock like a champ, like almost no gag reflex, throating my cock hard, building up spit, this felt like forever too.

Gonna need a source please

>hairy trap
ambush

kisses

yes it's me

Would anyone fuck my ass if I shaved? :/

Use veet for woman
(You can put that shit on ur balls with no pain)

This isn't even a trap it's a trannie

xvideos.com/profiles/ptitepute88

sorry if there's a lot of grammar errors guys, I'm just trying to collect my thoughts as best as possible.

>after this, she gets off of me, feeling almost primal, I get up and grab her forcefully, throw her on the bed, flip her over, she's loving this btw, she arch her back lifts up her ass, it looks so fucking good, so nice and smooth, great looking hole in general, also she's got a small dick and balls
>get right in there with my mouth and rim her ass for like 10 mintues, going to work on dat ass
>after that she gets off the bed and I lay down, she whips out the lube and a condom, I rubber up and she plays with her ass little and lubes it up and my cock, sits on top of me cowgirl style slowly inserts my cock
>it's so tight and warm, it feels great, can tell shes experienced with how well she's taking it, she starts riding me and it's fucking fantastic, we fuck for hours for what is some of the best sweatiest sex I've had.
>she then pulls me over on top of her and I take her missionary and fuck her hard all the while making out, I pull her hair, choke her, muffle her mouth, any rough thing you can imagine
>put her legs over my shoulders and get in deeper, shes just letting off all these crazy moans and whimpers, it's hot as fuck, like it feels so good for her, she whispers to fucker her harder, and I just start pile driving and she bites down hard on my neck
>I pull out, flip her over, throw her on her chest and shove my cock in and prone bone the fuck out of her, she's just trying her hardest to muffle her screams, I am leaking so much sweat, we probably reek of sex, like I can fill a cup at this point
> take her doggy for a bit and I am just going to town, thrusting as hard as I can, long deep strokes and bull doze her again, her legs failed at this point, couldn't keep herself up poor thing, it was cute tho
>eventually I just burst hard, and give her a few good more pumps
> pull out, steaming fucking condom, wrap it up throw in the bin.

Would breed

cont, coming to the end of the story

>we crawl up and cuddle together and listen to music and just have a breather, reeling from the ecstasy of the huge orgasmins we just had.
>after like a 5 min cool down, we start kissing again out of nowhere
> I'm rock hard as a fucking diamond again and I just say put that cock in your mouth now
>without missing a beat just scoots down fast and starts throating me instantly and taking my cock like it's her last meal, I just let go and grab her head and start fucking her throat hard at the time while lying down
> in under 10 mins I just release and shoot my load and she just throats long and I just feel a vaccum, she sucks all of my cum out and swallows everything, I very rarely cum when it comes to bjs
>we make out a bit, although it's more tender now and intimate, cuddle for a bit
>eventually she walks me out and we say good night, kiss.
>drive away, get mcdonalds, get back home by like 1AM, play some vidya, go to sleep.

Top night :)

Full story.

If you dont have tits. You are a bloke playibg dress up. Faggots

you pussy !

any hot webms?

who is this goddess?