Why don't we make prisoners work for their upkeep?

It is disgraceful that prisons cost us money instead of making money or at least break even.

What has this world come to?

because niggers can't build anything of worth, let alone maintain a prison commune

Based Sheriff Joe does.

uh we do

What if they refuse to work? Put them in prison?

Germans asking for work camps again..

The question is, will this work set us free?

>because niggers can't build anything of worth, let alone maintain a prison commune

Niggers can dig in the dirt and put seeds in the dirt or potatoes. Niggers can also put up solar panels and clean buildings and do other low skilled work.

The only problem I have with this is that it encourages more arrests to be made since now there's even more incentive to send someone to jail than there already is.

But I do believe people who are honestly guilty and weren't framed by police should work.

And no I'm not talking about the dindu's that do that but innocent people do go to jail, false rape claims, people who had drugs planted on them, and just a bad decision in court that leads to it.

I would also be okay with having "volunteer work" to reduce sentence time if it is coupled with good behavior.

>What if they refuse to work? Put them in prison?

Put them in isolation 24 hours a day until they start to work.

Sorry, I mean WON'T do anything of worth.

Unless we start bringing in some tactics from the antebellum south. But then they'll cry "rayciss"

Offer perks to the inmates who work?

>The question is, will this work set us free?
Work is good for you. If you work hard, why should you not be set free earlier than if you do not work hard?

Because only sheriff joe has the balls to do something like that

If they do not work, they do not get out of their cell, do not get TV privileges, do not get any smokes and do not get out of jail early. Even niggers will be incentivized.

I spent 3 months in jail. Working is a privilege you earn. You gotta understand that some jobs your assigned to do involve tools that are considered lethal. And jail is filled with criminals and violent people. Its hard for Correction Officers to just pick and narrow down the trustworthy criminals when they deal with bullshit and lies on a daily basis.
I got the opportunity to work because iim not violent or a troublemaker. Also if anyone was wondering I did 3 months for a drinking and driving.

My friend, you have no idea the laziness of the common southern prison nigger.

federal prisoners (US) are generally required to have a job or at least attend some sort of class to further their education

I actually agree with this.

They often do though for pennies pee hour

"what if they refuse to work?"

>even smaller living quarters
>lower calorie meals
>only two outfits
>only one kind of haircut
>forceful wakeup hours so no sleeping-in
>no snacks
>no tv
>only reading material is stoic texts, the bible, and snooki's "a shore thing"

This would guarantee virtually every inmate will work.

What I find retarded is that prisons have to pay inmates for working. That really makes me angry. They shouldn't be paid for working. Prisoners should be have a mandatory 30-hour workweek and get to keep an iota of revenue from additional hours. They should be doing anything from answering calls, to construction projects (in the middle of nowhere), to automation plants, to the entirety of the prison upkeep.

"When we were with you, this we declared to you: that, if any man will not work, neither let him eat. For we have heard there are some among you who walk disorderly, working not at all, but curiously meddling. Now we charge them that are such, and beseech them by the Lord Jesus Christ, that, working with silence, they would eat their own bread. But you, brethren, be not weary in well doing. And if any man obey not our word by this epistle, note that man, and do not keep company with him, that he may be ashamed.

>If they do not work, they do not get out of their cell, do not get TV privileges, do not get any smokes and do not get out of jail early. Even niggers will be incentivized.

8th amendment

sorry kraut

>My friend, you have no idea the laziness of the common southern prison nigger.

Fine. Then a lot of niggers stay indoors in their cells 24/7 while hard working white guys make money and get released early. That would be fair.

cruel and unusual punishment

>lack of tv and cigarettes is "cruel and unusual punishment" for your average americlap

dob jej m7.

Most do.

They get paid less than a dollar a day, and it's deposited into their commissary.

t. criminal

see >>What I find retarded is that prisons have to pay inmates for working.

prisoners buy things when they're in prison. they also need money, a job, and whatever else when they get out of prison so they do not fuck up society again, end back up in prison, and cost us even more to house and feed.

why are you shilling this every day? do you own a prison?

>8th amendment
what? Since when is not giving someone TV privileges in jail and no smokes cruel and unusual punishment?

>Niggers can dig in the dirt and put seeds in the dirt or potatoes. Niggers can also put up solar panels and clean buildings and do other low skilled work.

They can't actually, slavery isn't as profitable as minimum wage and slave farms didn't make as much as free ones.

>yfw all those black recipients of stolen white land driving their farms into the ground.

if you're a pussy ass bitch

see
Also
> they also need money, a job
no they do not. A quarter of Americans are in debt and you're telling me prisoners are obligated a job? Fuck off retard.

>a job
They can continue the same kind of work they did when they were in prisons. Lots of companies hire ex-felons.

>so they do not fuck up society again, end back up in prison, and cost us even more to house and feed.

You missed the entire point, which is that the state should be generating revenue from prisoners

Conditions like that make prisoners more violent, see russia, saw a documentary about some bad russian prisons, they treat all their prisoners under lock and key heavily, the downside is the inmates will stab them any chance they get.

It's better to offer minor perks than be paranoid that an inmate is going to murder you.

All societies are built upon falsehoods and hypocrisies
People are criminals because societies forge them
This is caused because the societies constituents do Not have integrity

you do realize they have standards like those because not everybody in prison is actually guilty, and if you give any government official power, they can and will abuse it. Stay cucked.

>better to offer minor perks
They will be offered minor perks on the condition that they work.
>bad russian prisons
We have maximum security prisons in the US too, and guess what, the reason they are max security is because they've tried to stab guards any chance they get...

>slavery isn't as profitable as minimum wage and slave farms didn't make as much as free ones.

They just need to make enough to pay for their imprisonment (food and buildings and salaries of the prison guards). We could also make some of the inmates "guard deputies" to lower the number of guards and transfer authority to inmates. The Nazis did that as well.

They do. It's literally institutionalized slavery.

You can hire a prison work crew to do the same job as a free citizen for a nickel on the dollar.

As it should be. Work sets you free.

>They do. It's literally institutionalized slavery.
So? If you are in prison, you are giving up lots of rights including the right to be lazy and not work.

>Go to prison because you raped or murdered someone
>Get to cry foul because "das rayciss" or "muh rights"

Fuck these pussies and fuck anyone who tries to fight for them. If it were up to me, everyone who had absolute proof of serious crimes they committed would be executed or castrated, and everyone else gets to do all the fun jobs nobody else likes to do. Don't like it, we'll beat you until you do.

Can't do the time, don't do the crime. I don't see why we should give prisoners any kind of bullshit besides three hots and a cot.

Prisons are such a great example of diversity. You'll find all the minorities there.