Hey Sup Forums

hey Sup Forums

i used to come here from time to time years ago and i remember you guys being obsessed with Ariel Winter. i just saw this today and was reminded of this place. do you guys still like her?

She should stand up for dieting and healthy eating, tubby bitch

nah bitch chopped off some top-tier titties and she keeps getting fatter. no respect.

I hope you die in a fire. then get brought back to life, only die from the pain of the burns.

Cared enough to mutilate her tits in the first place.

>everyone at the head enhancement clinic said nobody would notice!

Nope. She got too big for the cunny crowd and chopped her tits off which scared everyone else away.

Her gross body would have been perfectly proportional if she kept her massive tits. Now she looks like a literal fridge with that broad body.

Jesus she's going full moretz

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>fat and flat
Fucking disgusting

literally the perfect body, too bad about the..

>body shamers
Nobody could shame her body like she already has.
I don't care about her anymore.

2bh if I was a girl and my tits were causing me issues I'd probably lop them off too, but if my tits were one of the only things people know me for I might have to think about it first

FUCK YOU HOLLYWOOD

THEY CHEW UP AND SPIT OUT ALL THE GOOD ONES

I wonder what Ariel Winter's gas smells like.

The fuck is wrong with you? I'd bear it and maybe wear sport bras if I was given massive D sized breasts.

Best girl.

>i used to come here from time to time years ago and i remember you guys being obsessed with Ariel Winter. i just saw this today and was reminded of this place
why lie? Like you would come back just to ask this

>I'm standing up to body shamers!
>cuts off tits because it's the new Hollywood trend

Smells like a gas leak in here.