Anyone on here that enjoys investing old creepy abandoned places? Pics and stories appreciated. Pic related...

Anyone on here that enjoys investing old creepy abandoned places? Pics and stories appreciated. Pic related, WW2 bomb shelter near my house, if there are any finlandfags reading this, i would love to go out there with a bigger group of people and search trough the whole thing

I explored a brewery that shut down in the 1920a. Still had big metal tanks, surprised they have not been scrapped (although prob impossible to move).

bump

Always wanted to do something like this. Scavaging through abandoned places. But actually no idea where to find something.

Use the internet, ask people, there are plenty of places unexplored or that need further exploring aroundbthe world!

Any pics?

I always invest in old creepy places, Fix them up and sell them for a profit

ALWAYS INVEST

Op here, meant investigating, too tired to write

Sure you do. Thanks for telling us, great input.

Went down into the Megatron last year in Sheffield, it is seriously massive

Be real careful o.p.I went into a slaughterhouse, it went down 3-4 stories down .it was cold,bums lived there and the roof and walls were falling .

>be me with a friend of mine
>a bit more than one year ago we broke into an abandoned chapel above the local graveyard
>can dump pics if interested

Abandoned rocket base.

yep i did it many times and enjoy it, but always scared if some junkie or crazy homeless are living there

Hell yeah! What country?

missä päi tää o??

hungary

Part of a factory for the production of cables and insulators.

Yeah, i know the risks. This bomb shelter is huge and located in the middle of nowhere. So there are no junkies or homeless people to be afraid of.

Yes please !

Billnäsin ruukin alueella, Karjaalla.

post em faggot

Nice, moar!

We actually had to break in, because there was a lock on the place. Unfortunately, we had to cut the damn thing, because it was so rusty that our lockpick didn't work on it.

Creepy

It was more thrilling than creepy. The feeling of cutting of a lock at 1 AM in the morning, and when you are finally done with it, you realize that the door's still closed, so you gotta kick it in.

Still looks like someone has been there not so long ago

I went to an abandoned asylum in Denbigh, Wales.
Me and 3 friends. Saw 2 Asian girls on the property, taking pics (it's a pretty well known exploration spot).
We walked around awhile, looked in some old rooms, found the old Chapel that was part of the site. Went upstairs one floor but no further because the next staircase was NOT safe.
Then we got caught by the grumpy old guy and his massive dog who are supposed to guard it. He sort of set the dog on me but I got away with just a bite on my arm. Then after we left my friend realised he'd left a joint he'd rolled in the room where we'd got caught. So we snuck back in to get it, got the joint, then got caught again. Told the guard that my friend had forgotten his car keys and he calmed down and just followed us off the property again. Sat in a nearby field and smoked the joint.
True story. We joke about it now. It was about 8 years ago

That must be our trail. There was at least 5 cm of dust on everything in there.

How big was the place?

My friend and i love "urban exploring".
Our best one was a recent abandoned gas station where the entire beer cooler was still full. We loaded my cars trunk and backseat full of alcohol and there was still another 5 car loads left. Anyway a green text...
>pic related Athens,OH insane asylum/tuberculosis ward
>break into it on halloween
>go through this day care /kid section
>it had flowers bright colors on the wall
>make our way to the basement
>rooms look like cells
>single file,girls in the front im the 2nd to last with my male friend behind me.
>hear a little girl giggle way behind us
>ask my friend if he heard it. He said yea.
And thats my only paranormal experience. But there was nothing else around. This is secluded on a hill top.
And theres been multiple other paranormal accounts. Like a patient somehow being sealed behind a wall and died on the floor and her outline stayed there. Or some shit.

Also i think they performed the first lobotomy in the US here. Citation needed though

It's not really big. Just a one room chapel. It has 2 benches on the sides and the altar. It was a sweet adventure nonetheless and now our lock hangs on it, so we can go there whenever we want.

Nice. Comparing it to the bombshelter (im op by the way) that is very small. That bunker has so many tunnels and is very deep underground, and ive heard stories about it being hunted by ghosts and spirits. But that chapel is very unnerving in different ways.

Nice!

There is alot of good videos on YouTube of abandoned exploration. Good stuff in the UK that's untouched.

Also a abandoned warehouse in Detroit that has like a billion hockey trading cards that's untouched.

I live in Athens, Ridges are fun.

There are 2 more places in my city where I've been. One is a 150 years old hotel (I have no pick of that) and the other one is a
6 storey tower/bastion under a statue, built into the side of a hill. I have pics of this bastion, but they are pretty dark. Can dump some anyways, if required.

We have an old abandoned hospital. St. Luke's of Toledo Ohio I believe is the name....lotsa info out there on it.

Yea no doubt. Definitely spooky.

kinda remind me to "Return to Haunted Cathedral" mission in Thief: Dark Project game

One of my favourite games of all time. And yeah, it was very similar except the size. And the undead...