Women hate thread

Women hate thread

Women are beautiful. I want to be smothered to death by a woman.

unless they're fat pieces of feminist fucking shit FUCK YOU

This img needs a giant Monty python foot coming down killing everyone in the scene instantly.

>fat
>feminist
They nearly all are one or the other.

Yeah except gay guys are huge faggots not cutey twink like that. God I want to fuck that blond boy on the right (its a drawing get a hold of yourself you pathetic nerd)

Pretty sure if hot women wouldn't fuck you hot men wouldn't either.

This summarize it pretty well

Despite being called a misogynist any time I open my mouth, I don't actually hate women.

No more than I hate sharks or little children: they're just following their instincts, which is fine as long as they only hurt themselves.

Where I draw the line is when they take out innocent men with their childish bullshit. And just like children, there are huge numbers of worthless males out there ready to rationalise away all their stupidity purely on the desire to fuck them. Beta males are the ones I actually hate.

Hmm, beta males as pedophiles. Knew there was a connection somewhere. It's logical, considering how worthless and pathetic they both are.

did someone actually draw this unironically?

I find it fairly accurate: women sabotaging themselves, pack of losers prostrating themselves in the hope of getting their used-up cunts, and the poofs sauntering off into the sunset.

What an autistic pic.

>"hurr durr I just wanted to say how beautiful you are"
>"Oh noes she doesn't likes my generic words"
>"Wymin are the true evil"

The point is Chad Thundercock doesn't have to do any of those things. Her knickers drop and she's on her knees slurping before he has time to say "hello".

Then he uses her, and casts her aside - because he can.

Woman gets jaded and bitter, even the beta male attention dries up, and she asks WHATGMG.

Attractive women who have received attention and love from men like and support the patriarchy. These feminists, because they've fallen off the playing field, whether due to uncontrollable eating habits, mental illness, preventing them from having fulfilling relationships with men, see no other way to empower themselves or feel important. It's sad.

Who was it who said "Feminism was invented to give ugly women access to the mainstream of society"?

So you are worthless and pathetic then? Okay.

Heh.

You don't have to have amazing genetics or looks to be good with women. It's just that one often goes with the other. Men with looks and in shape get more of a foot in the door, but it's not a prerequisite. And men with game know that saccharine "you're the most beautiful woman in the universe" stuff doesn't work when coming on to women. You're giving away the store. Women have to earn the cutesy stuff through establishing a long-term relationship with you. Sexual tension and building attraction, establishing yourself as an object of desire, is first and foremost.

That's why you see out of shape, ugly gays who have no problems with women. They are smart, know what to say, and how to move. Stop using this "why can't I be Magic Mike?" bullshit as an excuse to write off all women, and give up on trying to make yourself better.

imagine being this much virgin

Take it from me - it certainly helps. :D

Imagine being this much projection.

THOSE DIGITS

ITT

Fat ugly people

ITT people hating the players instead of the shady characters rigging the game.

lmao this dood

Been in stable relationship for bout 7 years now, get plenty of ass plus I feel loved and appreciated, something you'll prolly never feel in your life because you are a sad and detestable person to almost anyone you ever meet. There's a reason you spend most of the time alone and it's not because other people are mean

Haw haw, the projection man. If you wanted to hurt me, I could laugh myself to death on this one.

wut

Go to party with older sis, see all her workaholic
milf friends drool on you cus you're younger.

If you're not too fat or ugly, just get drunk and go find people who just left college, they are horny and miss the good party party times. After a while it even gets annoying and you have to fend them off

Based on the picture OP I think this is actually an autism thread.

Yes, women are irrational, emotional, and have no forward-thinking. They just get hot in the crotch, and their brains go right out the window.

Who'd have thunk it?