Wanna see some creepy stuff i found last year? I found this while just exploring my crappy town...

Wanna see some creepy stuff i found last year? I found this while just exploring my crappy town. I'm pretty sure its just where hobos like to get drunk or something.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.burnskish.com/obituaries/wall?obituaryId=2567931
google.com/maps/place/444 24th St, Ogden, UT 84401/@41.2227936,-111.9691416,3a,73.2y,164.06h,83.65t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sW10nWWWP-4B-zeDfbbOLXA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!4m15!1m9!4m8!1m0!1m6!1m2!1s0x87530ed95838be15:0x4123c0c4f31ff3e7!2s444 24th St, Ogden, UT 84401!2m2!1d-111.9693008!2d41.2232358!3m4!1s0x87530ed95838be15:0x4123c0c4f31ff3e7!8m2!3d41.2232358!4d-111.9693008
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

facing the road

Sup Forums is dead. Find an Urbex forum and post there.

Oh that’s a jerk off wall, most towns have at least one.

oposite direction, stay with me here, it gets weird.

down the ramp

I'm here. It better be worth staying

ramp is blocked off, back to the road.

looks like a skate spot dummy check out that homemade concrete quarter pipe

mysterious garbage everywhere, notice the poster in the top left.

random clothes

What poster?

evidence of tomfoolery

Cmon man, get to the main shit

heres where it starts to get creepy

I thought the same thing too.
Hopefully it's not too important.

pretty fucking boring so far.
get to the weird shit already.
is this the first time you've been exposed to urban decay or something?

its a social security card

somone named "Sunshine"

Someone died
Bfd

this is the poster i was talking about

Okay so someone stole a wallet, and trashed the stuff they didn't want at this shithole

you are a gentleman and a scholar and worth ever dollar, OP. I am enjoying your pictures, they are weirdly entertaining. Can you tell us some backstories about the place you live?

Ok there we go.
bump

>a disused parking lot
>where homeless people and teens have hung out
how is that creepy

scary looking place

what the hell is this nonsense?

What town is this

Death Stranding blending into real life when?

Is that really important?

last pic. It may not be scary to you guys but it freaked me the hell out when i found it. I live in a town with a lot of crack heads but this is weird even for them.

i swear to god if this is one of your "art" or exhibit or some shit
you need to go fucking neck yourself you autist art fag

A drawing peeling off the wall?

Monitoring

show us some good stuff

Like if the trash around in the pics is the art of the photos themselves?
Pretty sure ops not some art fag

M pretty sure there's more of a concern with ehat the drawing is.

Looks like Jerusalem in Israel

gotta applaud your commitment to bring fresh real things on here. i really have a thing for abandoned places/urban ruins so i think that's great and your pictures tell a nice story in a way

just take care when exploring OP

ACtuAlLy pretty cool

Fake, it's actually 2 girls.

Das a fucking goblin!

this looks like the head part idk

Jew*

Bump for OC

Thats it? Kys

I'm trying to figure out the deal with the SS card

go camping in that area for a night OP

OP here, no this isn't some stupid self promotion. Just some weird hobo nest i found.

It's golum

Fucking Canadians...

Ogden, Utah

No way in hell lol, its freaky enough during the day time.

oh snap, this guy got it. Yeah its Ogden.

Bit of an invasion of privacy...
Although the fact it was pinned under a rock does show that someone did leave it in that spot.

OP this is why nobody likes mormons. you're dumb as shit and terrified of normal people doing normal people things.

A page from an adult colouring books. Super creepy OP you're stumbling on forces man can't comprehend.

Anyway, kys

We get it, you are a total badass and nothing phases you.
Now shush.

whats normal about leaving your social security card out in the middle of nowhere next to a rock with a baby's footprint on it?

Gtfo. Posting a picture of someone's social security card can ruin someone's life, which I guarantee the OP didn't think about

normal people get wasted then pastes their shitty goblin artworks on some random wall in a random area then leave their social security card in said area???

god normies really are weird

Ur not wrong

>Op finds homeless hangout

SO SPOOPY GUIZ

she's been dead since 1983

get raised by hippies clueless enough to name you "sunshine hyphenated-lastname" and that's a boring tuesday.

Nigga
It's SS card of a deceased woman.
It was left pinned to a rock.
Who the fuck leaves something so important in the open and makes sure it doesn't blow away?
Not to mention it was posted on Sup Forums of all places.

it didn't all happen at once by one person you moron.

I was the one that posted the picture. That's not him/her clearly since it says California

Start digging

Well maybe someone who got robbed and the person who stole the shit ditched it there. Clear as fuck that is where bums hang out

>Who the fuck leaves something so important in the open and makes sure it doesn't blow away?
someone other than sunshine who found it and wanted her to be able to find it easily should she return.

digging for more info?

I meant physically

premium though. looks tasty

Well yeah I'm pretty sure this is just a buch of drunk or delinquent bullshit.
But who muggs a girl and purposefully leaves her ss card under a pebble instead of just tossing it to the ground?

He says he found this last year.
According to her info, she was dead long before he found this.

I've tried to find info about sunshine but no luck

yeah i'm gonna dig for more info physically.
keyboard ain't gonna type itself on my pc

>69

hehe :^D

Dude the picture I posted of the info about the person is wrong. This person didn't die in 1983. I just posted the screenshot before I found out the location

The fact she died at 69 does kinda lead me to beleive it was just a really impressive troll.

You don't got the brain chip installed?

like physically?

m.burnskish.com/obituaries/wall?obituaryId=2567931

she died last year

Get a fucking shovel

>According to her info
it's obviously the wrong person, the name isn't an exact match and that ss card isn't more than 30 years old.

he's absolutely right

i don't need a shovel to fuck. dude. penis is good enough

"Canadian Roach"

You clearly need to broaden your horizons

i clearly do.

op here. Here's as close as you can get with google maps for those who are interested.

google.com/maps/place/444 24th St, Ogden, UT 84401/@41.2227936,-111.9691416,3a,73.2y,164.06h,83.65t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sW10nWWWP-4B-zeDfbbOLXA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!4m15!1m9!4m8!1m0!1m6!1m2!1s0x87530ed95838be15:0x4123c0c4f31ff3e7!2s444 24th St, Ogden, UT 84401!2m2!1d-111.9693008!2d41.2232358!3m4!1s0x87530ed95838be15:0x4123c0c4f31ff3e7!8m2!3d41.2232358!4d-111.9693008

Christine A. Estes != Sunshine Christine Estes-Cook
what is wrong with you

I see.
Okay, I can admit when I'm wrong.

This look like some skaters have tried to make a wallride spot or something by making their own makeshift concrete ramp. Looks like wheel tracks on the "ramp".

This feels like a scrapped attempt to make a shitty ARG.

Idaho?