What did she mean by this?

What did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She's voting Hillary

If that were true I'd expect more weight on that bar.

20kg is a lot for a grill

she could probably kick my a$$

right is doing hip thrusts to work on that hiney

My waifus coming together. What a time to be alive.

So in the first sentence they say they're working out to make their asses bigger and then they say that they don't work out to look good?
rly makes you fink....

i want to lick both they pusies! all sweety

A bible thumper and a jew. How do they get along?

I have no idea. I don't understand why normies love lapping up meaningless empty platitudes.

Who cares? A vote for Hillary is a vote for white women getting sexually assaulted by fake refugees

So I'm with HER

>making ass

what did she mean by this?

What's with the stupid poses and faces?

Would ASR approve of someone pulling a Hinckley to declare their love for her? Asking for a friend.

It's just attention whores who have no acting talent showing off their hideous bodies just for the purpose of being relevant and their constant attempt to rescue themselves from their failing career, and thus, lives. This is the world led by Hillary: a world filled with brainless people who oddly have an influence in this world.

this

i want them to stay in that exact position while i succ up all their sweety pusyjuice

Probably not

So she's a normal person then, good.

>Tripfag complains of others attention whoring

wew lad.

Thanks for Correcting The Record™

They both agree Jews are the chosen people at least

Isabelle forces AnnaSophia to eat her out daily.

Imagine the dense fart smell in that room

oh ffs user now im rock hard!

No it's not.

>nikewomen
Why are they shilling a company that abuses third worlders? How does a shoe company empower anybody?

Is that your argument, dog? Unlike those unattractive whores, my objective is to spread the truth - no matter how politically incorrect and how "offensive" it may seem, as I do not truly care for those who are below my intellectual and physical capabilities as an intellectual human being - to those ignorant. Its my objective to redpill every brainwashed person in this world, yet idiots like you stand in my way, my vision. It is dogs like you that proves that this world is going to utter shit. Your stupid memes mean nothing to me, as memes only cater to the low, commoner/middle-class subhuman animals like the rest of you lonely faggots who worship this whore. Shame.

fuck you traitor

>I'm a virgin and I have no social skills

fucking kek m8y

Don't ever fucking disrespect me you inbred slave. All your years you're trying to better yourself to have your realistically small chance at getting a girl to have sex with, but in the end it's all worthless you fucking brainwashed white knight piece of fucking shit. I will always be smarter, stronger and more successful than you will ever be, just so your petty brain will know that. Don't ever try spitting on my name, because you will inevitably face my wrath you common dog. All these stupid shit that happens everyday, like baneposting and some other shit that you niggers do annoys me to the highest extent. This stupidity just proves that women/parasite enablers like you are the reason why Hillary is getting voted on to shit on the world tenfold. We as the enlightened white male race needs natural selection to kill off degenerates like you, and it is you that deserves to be shame on this world like the SJW, memeloving roach that you are. I am higher than you or anyone that you know both intellectually and physically, so know your place, you brainless swine.

Damn nigga

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8

fresh pasta

>Don't ever fucking disrespect me you inbred slave. All your years you're trying to better yourself to have your realistically small chance at getting a girl to have sex with, but in the end it's all worthless you fucking brainwashed white knight piece of fucking shit. I will always be smarter, stronger and more successful than you will ever be, just so your petty brain will know that. Don't ever try spitting on my name, because you will inevitably face my wrath you common dog. All these stupid shit that happens everyday, like baneposting and some other shit that you niggers do annoys me to the highest extent. This stupidity just proves that women/parasite enablers like you are the reason why Hillary is getting voted on to shit on the world tenfold. We as the enlightened white male race needs natural selection to kill off degenerates like you, and it is you that deserves to be shame on this world like the SJW, memeloving roach that you are. I am higher than you or anyone that you know both intellectually and physically, so know your place, you brainless swine.

I'm pretty sure Jodie Foster at least sucked his dick.

*fedora tipping breaks sound barrier*

top kek m8y

shouldve typed this in all caps for that authentic alex jones feeling

OMG its even more amazing when you read it in his voice! top marks for you m8y!

>So she's a normal person then

If it's normal to be a fucking idiot, then consider me abnormal ;)

Working out 'hard' but still able to pose and take pictures during it.

Is there ANYTHING people won't take pictures of now?

>Another tripfag looking for attention.

kek.

Depends on who the target was.

the word hard does not appear in the image, the intensity of their workout is never commented on

Looking forward to a fit Izzy