BUTT BLASTED TURKS EDITION

Links updated for May 30
syriagenerals.wordpress.com/ (everything you need is here)

>Interview w/ Assad
youtu.be/wELCDCPsw6M
>Featured Videos/Thread Themes
youtu.be/3nJyyDZDhpw
youtu.be/xzijy1GoCDU
youtu.be/yE5tjtgErfk
youtu.be/b6dtyB3SEGs
vimeo.com/168727126

PERMA MAPS
>Live hohol with ticker
mideast.liveuamap.com/
>Interactive military map
militarymaps.info/
>Timeline map of Syria
cartercenter.org/syria-conflict-map/
>Fan maps
@syria_protector
@PetoLucem
@miladvisor
@a7_mirza
@hamza_780
edmaps.com/html/syrian_civil_war_in_maps.html

RECENT MAPS
>North Aleppo (May 29)
i.imgur.com/oYUSJJT.jpg
>Raqqah (May 24)
i.imgur.com/ragniNb.jpg
>Fallujah (May 24)
i.imgur.com/meeSGLU.jpg
>Shengal (May 22)
i.imgur.com/elV1ugM.jpg
>Dier Ezzor (May 22)
i.imgur.com/0xQlCdp.jpg

DEVELOPMENTS MAY 30
>Syrian Arab Army makes fresh gains in the Latakia countryside
>Syrian Army, Russian Marines liberate Huwisays village in northeast Homs
>Hezbollah, Syrian Army enter rebel heartland in the East Ghouta
>Ahrar al-Sham use child soldiers at Syria’s hottests fronts, Aleppo and Idlib.
>Turkish Army shells Kurdish border region in northern Syria
>Chief negotiator of Syrian opposition resigns
>Russia to return tank to Israel that was captured by Syria
>Syrian Army raises flag over rebel stronghold in the West Ghouta
>Twin suicide bombers destroy rebel HQ in Idlib
>Massive network of tunnels, prisons unearthed near Damascus
>Islamic State defensive line falls apart in southern Fallujah amid new Iraqi advance
>4000 fresh Iraqi graduates trained by the Spanish army
>ISIS repels Kurdish offensive in east Mosul: Al-Amaq

Other urls found in this thread:

webmshare.com/play/ZaZJd
youtube.com/watch?v=loEJ7Zy7ww8
youtube.com/watch?v=FTNryQdzg0k
bellingcat.com/news/mena/2016/05/31/new-syrian-army-americas-tip-spear-isis-syrian-desert/
youtube.com/watch?v=_8O6pSZsA5s
vimeo.com/167423108
ibtimes.co.uk/syrian-president-assads-favourite-restaurant-moves-iraq-1445107
youtube.com/watch?v=s_NWGnVE-fU
youtube.com/watch?v=bMsvIDlsgiM
edition.cnn.com/2016/05/31/middleeast/afghanistan-travelers-mass-kidnap/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Coalition_for_Syrian_Revolutionary_and_Opposition_Forces#International_recognition
videos.funker530.com/bitmotive/public/funker530/v1.0/videos/funker530/e11f23301f5d5431d880cfd507d2d855/854x480.mp4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ali_ibn_Yahya_al-Armani
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is this a new record?

Previous

>caring about syrian civil war

*cringe*

Iraqi Kurd bro is that you? :D

FUCK

Fourth for Airstrike by /sg/

RIP
webmshare.com/play/ZaZJd

>webmshare.com/play/ZaZJd
context?

RIP

Who is that guy?

shia militia guy in fallujah who got shot in the heart

Shia militia member shot during assault on fallujah

youtube.com/watch?v=loEJ7Zy7ww8

with you not fun

looks like lung shot to me. The way he was coughing blood and all.
Anyways tnx anons for spoonfeeding me the details

Looking at Syria-Iraq theater after 6 months of absence.
>All quiet in the western front
Specifically;
>Syrian Arab Army makes fresh gains in the Latakia countryside
>Turkish Army shells Kurdish border region in northern Syria
>Islamic State defensive line falls apart in southern Fallujah amid new Iraqi advance

Fallujah still held by ISIS? Bwa ha ha.
Sorry. Really. That city is near Baghdad real close.
Syria, nothing different.
>4000 fresh Iraqi graduates trained by the Spanish army
Reconquisita, hombres!

youtube.com/watch?v=FTNryQdzg0k

otto what is happening

>bellingcat.com/news/mena/2016/05/31/new-syrian-army-americas-tip-spear-isis-syrian-desert/
>Unusual for most groups in Syria, the NSyA runs very tight OPSEC. Very few of their fighters upload photos to Facebook and even fewer have these photos visible to the public. This is in stark contrast to US/Turkish backed rebels in N. Aleppo who routinely show off US supplied equipment on Facebook. In New Syrian Army’s videos, faces and vehicles are often blurred making open source weapon and vehicle identification a nonstarter. The background in their videos is often blurred out as well, essentially thwarting any geolocation attempts. Geolocation of footage in the Syrian or Jordanian desert is already challenging enough given the flat featureless nature of most of the terrain, but New Syrian Army’s OPSEC makes it borderline impossible at times.

Seems like this guys do it the right way, unlike the rebels of Idlib that let us find their coordinates with a video.

That's fucked up it's sad that they're aren't any medics or anyone around with some medical experience what a way to go...

bump

Less anime and more contributing

Otherwise you can fuck off to Sup Forums

So is there any confirmation that those coordinates you guys send, get used by the Russians? Have they bombed any of those places?

no and why do you care...

Pretty surreal.

I met Bashar al assad's cousin yesterday. Damn he had a hot fucking girl. Apparently she was half Syrian half Russian.

He drives a black range rover and has been opening businesses in Erbil since 2013.

I told him what he thought of Assad, he said he is a very strong man, and back in the day no one could beat him in wrestling. As he was too "clingy".

In my mind I was like wtf.

Do you guys want an AMA with him?

Here.

have a video /sg/
youtube.com/watch?v=_8O6pSZsA5s

Isis VBIED blown up by peshmergas while a news reporter and his crew films it.

Hope you guys are /comfy/. im listening to the cold rain and thunder outside, and im wraped in a blanket

Please Authenticate :P

I posted this last week toward the end of a /sg/ but I don't know if anyone saw it.

Freelance cameraman I found on Vimeo, has some amazing footage from inside Aleppo's (Kurdish) Sheikh Maqsood neighborhood:

vimeo.com/167423108

Subtitles look machine translated and somewhat lulzy but the footage is incredible.

It's legit m8

He owns this restaurant as well :ibtimes.co.uk/syrian-president-assads-favourite-restaurant-moves-iraq-1445107

Always chills there. Never knew this till recently.

Really good quality

>Seems like this guys do it the right way
did*

Most of them died because an ISIS VBIED detonated in their base, apparently. It was never a big group in the first place and basically a glorified Jordanian border guard.

10/10

new to /sg/ by 'they', are the Aleppo people referring to the FSA?

KOBRA KAT!

Yeah. Sheikh Maqsood is surrounded on 3 sides by FSA. The frontline with ISIS is nowhere near there.

hmmm okay are you that guy from Ebril ?

I honestly don't get the hate for Turks here on Sup Forums, did too many years of kebab removal memes get to your heads?

>Germany commits genocide
>never happened, Germans are too cool
>Japan commits genocide
>they were honorable samurai n shiet
>Turks commit genocide
>FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT TURKS ONLY TURKS WOULD DO SUCH A THING

Why the double standards, Sup Forums?

Also

>Turks commit genocide
If the Turks had committed genocide even one tenth the scale of the Germans and Japanese, over such a long time period, there'd be no Greeks or Serbs left to whine about them let alone Armenians.

just a heads up, my arabic isnt very good, but i understand a few words. In the video sometime the translations skips a lot of what people say or its doesnt match at all.

I wouldnt say the translation is biased or inaccurate just very poorly done.

Can someone else confirm

Okay so Fallujah for noobs.

Okay so the Iraqis that fled Mosul in 2014 were Regular Iraqi units which mostly consisted of Shi'ite muslim soldiers, when the Salafists backed by former baathist generals attacked Mosul with less than 350 ISIS insurgents ... 30,000 Iraqi soldiers dropped their weapons and ran, that was a huge propaganda victory for ISIS at that time which caused a lot of people to join their ranks from around the world. Now Fast foward to 2015-2016 or even before that Iran started sending ATGMs, Kalashnikovs, MLRS and Artillery batteries to the Shia Brigades of the Iraqi security forces since the American gov wasn't doing much help with shipping weapons but instead help in the air campaign against ISIS as what we are seeing since August 2014.

youtube.com/watch?v=s_NWGnVE-fU

youtube.com/watch?v=bMsvIDlsgiM

In these propaganda videos posted by the PMU they are consisted of Iraqi Shia militiamen along side a small contingency of Iranians, Lebanese, and even Eastern Orthodox Christian Arabs. Take note that they are secular and is not as autistic as their Sunni counterparts and will be your friend as long as you respect them and is not a zionist salafi takfiri cuck like Western Christians and Sunni Muslims.

Amidoingitright Iraqi bro? Hope I didn't sound too autistic

In /sg/ it's basically because Turks are horrible shitposters, not for any of the ideological reasons you're spouting off about.

Which guy?

I never post here. Have been lurking for a while though.

I used to be active on the reddit syrian civil war. It's pretty cancerous though I don't go there now.

>edition.cnn.com/2016/05/31/middleeast/afghanistan-travelers-mass-kidnap/
>Afghan police: Taliban kidnap 200 travelers, keep 20 hostage

>Under the new leadership of Mawlawi Haibatullah Akhundzada, the Taliban has vowed that there will be no peace talks with the Afghan government.

Things are heating up in Afghanistan.

>Taliban kidnap 200 travelers
Travel to Afghanistan sounds like a good idea

>>Japan commits genocide>they were honorable samurai n sheet

It seems to me that Sup Forums is eager to remind everyone of Imperial Japan's war crimes since Obama went and practically apologized for nuking them.

Yup, this.

thats fucking cool, holy shit

Dealing with turks in Sup Forums is a pain in the ass. Thats the reason everyone hates them.

Can you guys p-please bomb somewhere which i don't like
I need this guys
I will give cordinates

Can you do this for me?

-_-

qe fucking d

Y E AR S
A
S
L
A
V
E

Its actually one single guy "Ottoman when?" who shit posts non-stop.

>If the Turks had committed genocide even one tenth the scale of the Germans and Japanese, over such a long time period, there'd be no Greeks or Serbs left to whine about them let alone Armenians.
>Armenians
>Demographics show that at 1890~1920 there were 900k~1m armenians in that region
>Ottomans were able to genocide ~1.5m of them

majority are american, a country that is worshipping kardashians and ruled by the jews

poo in the loo

thanks man

telling how even the Maqsood Kurds say that opposition isnt about freedom anymore but terrorists

and that Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Qatar are funding terrorism

Any way to scour for more videos, pictures of rebel and ISIS fucktards?

Any known sympathisers who share videos of their locations on youtube and twitter etc. like some fanatical 14 year old aspiring slut?

Might be worth it to hunt those sources down, and dump them in the OP

Yeah Mr. Putin could you bomb our president if we gave you the coordinates?

No worries Sgt Chucklehead, you will no doubt get the hang of it.

Couple of pointers, I fucked up today after a 6 month break.. so here's my style guide notes to self.

Post fresh bread when thread hits bump limit - around 300 posts, not before tho, 295 is almost too early. be on the ball - shitposters can overwhelm a thread in sectrons - especially when they get butthurt. Good trolls don't do that but arsewipes do.

-Title -
/sg/ SYRIA GENERAL - THEME OF THREAD IN CAPS EDITION

-Body-
-Take the body of the copypasta and paste it into a text editor. Do a find 'n replace on [embed] ( I forgot to do this ) .

-If you have time do a clean up of the developments. ( I did not do this )

-make sure you have previous thread sorted for backwards searching

-choose a nice pic, hopefully in line with the theme - if u run out of ideas ask around, ChileBro provided the tweetybird for the previous thread. If you can, make some oc.

Otherwise nice proactive attitude. Good stuff.

Anyways gents. I have lots of fuckin work in the morning, so good night. sleep tight.

>everyone is terrorist except one guy who killed most civilians

his fate to be hanged on Constantinople square.

>source: SOHR
>where most civilians are rebels
OK.

Conscript medicine man from previous thread, even though that injury looked horrible, a lot could have been done to buy time for that guy.
>always eternally cABCDE

Can we do that together? Are you a qt russian female?

>>source: RT
>>THE rebels are ISIS and AL NUSRA
>OK.

If you guys are up for some rage, google "syria flag"

looks similar

>A horizontal tricolour of red, white, and black; charged with two green stars at the centre.
>shows 3 red stars
fucken google

The true flag of Syria

Read the wikipedia article
Apparently a lot of these leftist sites are trying to push the idea that the terrorists are the legitimate government of Syria now.
Might as well through up ISIS's flag

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Coalition_for_Syrian_Revolutionary_and_Opposition_Forces#International_recognition

Many countries see the rebels as sole legitimate representative of Syria

Everyone knows the legitimate government of Syria are those "New Syria Army" heroes who upload videos of their highly inspiring liberation of abandoned border checkpoints. Never have so many owed so many wats to so few.

Hello my friends

"Many countries" being terror sponsors that should be exterminated for the good of humanity, plus the Israeli innovation of bribing some Pacific islands?

MARK, STOP IT, IM BROKE AND OVERCROWDED WITH SHITSKINS ALREADY. COLONIZING WAS SUCH A MISTAKE

What do you expect from Jewgle, they even created an app to help the rebels.

www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/google-syria-rebels-defection-hillary-clinton-emails-wikileaks-a6946121.html

they are the legit government, this is a sunni revolution against alawite rule

why should a minority rule over a majority? And russia cant stop them so they call them all isis.

lel that Wikipedia article is retarded wishful thinking though.

Egypt has a much different stance now, that date and stance comes from Muslim Brotherhood Morsi times

Somalia in 2014 sent a cable congratulating Assad with winning presidential elections

Theres been a bunch of talks between Sudanese ambassador/officials/business delegations with Syrian government last year

Not to mention that this SNC is a Qatari-based group that basically doesnt have real links to groups on the ground and isnt supported by the whole opposition at all but seen by many as foreigners

Many countries, i.e. almost every country including the USA. At least the USA doesn't say "sole"

>tfw Switzerland is not on the list
Feels good

videos.funker530.com/bitmotive/public/funker530/v1.0/videos/funker530/e11f23301f5d5431d880cfd507d2d855/854x480.mp4

t.NSA

egypt is funded by saudis tho

That turkish whore just put that photo on her instagram, do you think she's asking for it?

>funker530

Nah it's safe.

>videos.funker530.com/bitmotive/public/funker530/v1.0/videos/funker530/e11f23301f5d5431d880cfd507d2d855/854x480.mp4

ABU HAJAR CONFIRM?

Abu hajar did nothing wrong.

Where do you source such videos?

i got this

Seriously I can't wait to see The Iraqi Popular Mobilization force upload some Fallujah clearing house to house videos with excessive gunfire and rpgs flying.

Would it kill Assad to give a new interview?

Eat my ass medpack faggot I've been in these threads longer than most
It's not like I even post it's a rare thing

ISIS
>strong patriarchal society
>gun ownership mandatory
>every male child trained to protect his homeland
>fightng a coalition of 80 countries with nothing but the fire in their hearts
>anti-jew
>anti-globalist
>attacking Europe with the sole intention of starting a new Crusade and uniting Christendom again

Kurds
>history of murdering christians
>helped take down Saddam
>backstabbing secessionist traitors
>communist, feminist
>supported actively by the jews and globalists
>cowards, can only fight anyone with the worlds strongest military acting as an airforce

is this FSA or ISIS ? I can't tell

Speaking of which: have you got any twitter or Instagram accounts that upload the vidyas?
Last guy/group I followed got removed.

Also, is this a /sg/ thread?
Looks a bit odd....

Twitter

If you just post anime shit then it's better you go back to lurking

i hope you get killed by armenians shitie scum

The kurdish part is spot on.

FSA

Roach

/sg/ approved twitter accounts for syrian news?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ali_ibn_Yahya_al-Armani
t. Ali ibn Yahya al-Armani

fuck off turkroach