Democracy is shit

Strongest civilisations were ruled by dictators

Everyone loves a great ruler, but it doesn't mean he's good for the country in the long run.

The U.S. and U.K. have been controlled by dictators before?

US is powerful but its absolute degenerate trash

Well, we did have Cromwell...

I do think we need rulers who have a long term (20-50 year) vision for their country. Our election cycle every four years brings nothing but chaos leading to indecisions, inefficiencies and ultimately ending up as a ship without a rudder.

I envy Russia in this regard, Putin will live for at least another 10-20 years and he has the potential to set Russia up nicely for rest of the century

and he will also give you +15s all this time innit?

>I envy Russia in this regard, Putin will live for at least another 10-20 years and he has the potential to set Russia up nicely for rest of the century
Mental illness

A government ruled by a a small winning coalition is inherently corrupt.

Of course, the leaders need to be able to instill faith, without which everything is pointless.
Looks like I have more faith in him than you do, Misha

Dictatorship is shit in 9 out of 10 cases. There are a very few good ones like Lee Kwan Yew but most of dictators are abysmal like Mugabe.

Modern parliamentary democracy doesn't really represent people's opinions and only voice for oligarchs.

We just need other political systems. Maybe a direct democracy in some small towns can work well.

Putin isn't setting Russia up to be anything other than his foot cushion

modern Democracy is shit, because it enables Jews to buy politicians

can confirm, am living in a dictatorship

Democracy is indeed shit. Constitutional republics are much better than democracy. The sooner people stop confusing the two, the better.

those are not mutually exclusive mongol

>Being a cuck of a dictator

Not gonna lie, now that we have a dictator our political satisfaction improved greatly.

Everyday I imagine the world without democracy...

>check flag
give us some example then

Dictatorships are inherently weak, unstable governments easy to subvert or destroy from within. They breed a culture of distrust and mutual suspicion.

Persia, Roman Republic/Empire, Nazi Germany, Napoleonic France

US has existed as a powerful entity for 72 years, barely a single life.

Didn't Nazi Germany fall in 12 years?

what notsee germany accomplished in 12 it took the >HRE hundreds of years

US only powerful for 72.. give it time for when russia and china mexico invade US then democracy is destroyed and "what a failed system it only lasted fir 72 years."

Do you mean empires, cunts? Civilisations are an entire different thing.

>Being a cuck of a state in the first place

Fdr

>Being a anarchist cuck

>Hiting women
wtf how manly of him

>Being a white knight cuck

>Not hiting women is being a white knight
nice logic you got there, Xan

Idiot.

It's too late for the dictators, the monarchies failed and the idea of Democracy entered our world. People are born free and live their lives questing for freedom. Now that they know they can have it they will fight forevermore to make that freedom a reality.

Every dictatorship on earth is living on borrowed time, Liberal Democracy is the final, inevitable government of the nation state.

Direct Democracy is the light at the end of the tunnel