Have you ever fallen in love with a cam girl?

Have you ever fallen in love with a cam girl?

No , cause i know they are online whores.

OHHH YEAHHHH!!!.,,because I KNOW they will totall fall in love with me and not my bank account.

No, because I'm not an autistic faggot.

I've seen this thread before.

I gotta admit, littlefluer is special. She's too innocent to be a camwhore.

Yes, then i realised she loves anyone that gives her $5

The amount of faggotry required for someone to "fall in love" with a camgirl is unknown to man.

>Have you ever fallen in love with a cam girl?

No because I'm not a desperate idiot. Go outside more.

no;wtf op

Give her over 9000 credits and she is yours

I hear what you're saying, but this girl is special. She isn't like the other girls.

You think that's bad? There've been Sup Forumstards who've given these camwhores tens of thousands of dollars.

I mean, I could care less what they do with their money, but why blow it when you don't even actually get de pucci.

>isn't like the other ones
>she's special

AHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHHAHAAAAHHAH
*breathes in*
AHAHHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHH

>I hear what you're saying, but this girl is special. She isn't like the other girls.

She isnt like any other camwhore trying to get money online

Yeah. OK.

What makes her different? Does she have 3 arms?

I've def been infatuated. One went by the name randomm and the other was mayhem.

Hi, user! Thanks for standing up for me! You ARE special, those jerks laughing at you are jealous of our connection.

Do WoW chicks on Skype Cam count?

She's just really innocent. She's 18 and she never used a toy before. Her first experience with a vibrator was with a lush and she was obviously overwhelmed by it.

She said she originally set her lush to vibrate on low for 3 seconds in exchange for 1 token, but then she said the vibration wasn't powerful enough on that setting and changed it for 3 seconds on Medium vibrate for only 1 token.

She came buckets.

what's her name on chaturbate?

I bet she made a ton that night

And this is different from every other "innocent" cam whore... how? Oh wait, because you're an infatuated teenager who believes it is different.
You sure showed us, OP.

No, I'm 42 and I'm married with kids.

I have been lurking chaturbate for over 5 years. I can tell when a model is faking. This one isn't and it would be obvious to you within the first 3 minutes.

30 seconds on High for 100 tokens. 3 minutes on Ultra for 500.

It was like watching a girl have her first real orgasm.

no stupid theyre whores and their souls are dogshit

I've seen her.

The first few times she cammed was a shit show. She didn't know what she was doing at all.

It was cute, but very unprofessional.

>It was cute, but very unprofessional.
That's what made me fall in love.

>mfw I realize that many camwhore orbiters are like OP

>She said she originally set her lush to vibrate on low for 3 seconds in exchange for 1 token, but then she said the vibration wasn't powerful enough on that setting and changed it for 3 seconds on Medium vibrate for only 1 token.

You fucking retard.

I sincerely from the bottom of my heart hope this isn't real.

Yes. Multuple times; NEVER was based on money, just know how to talk to attention grabbing whores with daddy issues... Me: be at least 10 years older every time, sometimes double or more. Feed the ego, get the pussy: I've fucked 5 over the span of 15y. First one was my fiancee for 5 years (dont marry a cam who're), about 2 dozen others regularly drained my balls (again no money down). Sure trips and gifts butter them up but NEVER until the pussy is in person.

I dont know if OP is real or trolling but there many camwhore orbiters that are as stupid

Yes. Met her originally over Second Life, but after she stopped going on there, I started hanging out with her on MyFreeCams, and later Chaturbate. Actually got to visit her and hang out with her once in 2014, since I was visiting a friend who happened to live a few miles away. Didn't get in her pants, sadly, since she had a boyfriend, as much of a shitlord as he was. She ended up dumping him and getting together with some vegan guy and quitting camming soon after I'd visited and confessed my feelings for her. Oh well.

>Have you ever fallen in love with a cam girl?
just once...

confirmed for literate.

>lip sinking cookie thumper by Die Antwoord

k. I think I just lost.

>She's just really innocent.
Hoooooo boyyyyy,.....she roped you in.
How much did she bleed you for?

Sierra's dead now, yeah?

There are really beautiful girls on cam..

was she dancing in SL strip clubs?

IIRC, yeah. It's been quite a while, but I believe that was the case. I wanna say I met her in late 2010 or so, so my memory's a bit rusty.

Yo... Where have I seen this girl before???? Like I saw her yearrsss ago... Where???

I ain't going to lie, this littlefluer chick is cute.

Yes

Webcams and the net started the transformation of perversion to commonplace. Started with a guy in a raincoat.

she is a qt

Who even is this?

This is why people turn to religion: to avoid the disappointment of worshipping a pretty girl.

So, they worship a guy? But most religions are against homosexuality. Something doesn't add up. :^)

littlefluer

camgirl on chaturbate

Wait! no Maddie Springs fans here?

She's got bruises all over her.

I bet her father beats her for not making enough tokens.

>russians

YES!

this