The shithole comments were nothing less than the articulate...

The shithole comments were nothing less than the articulate, precisely calculated words of a political genius who architect-ed the liberal firestorm in other words he knew exactly what he was doing. Damn he's smart

Other urls found in this thread:

justice.gov/opa/pr/former-president-maryland-based-transportation-company-indicted-11-counts-related-foreign
archive.is/doZGH
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/dec/01/trumps-ex-national-security-adviser-michael-flynn-charged-with-lying-to-fbi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Trump loved the conflict. Lives for it.

> mentally stable genius
But its possible his lawyer pushed him to it, to make him seem as dumb as possible before his trial. Also the more people talk about how retarded he is, the less they talk about his money laundering scandal and the russia investigation

Who gives a fuck? Is this really your fucking life? Why don't you get cucked by two huge fucking Haiti niggers, you absolute faggot.

Found who cares.

The Russian investigation against the democrats? Is TRUMP a democrat?

trump is as much a democrat as
> Michael flynn
> Paul Manafort

Keep dreaming.

It's been a year with every agency on the planet trying to find the link. The result, bag of nothing.

But, please keep clinging to this. Believe. Invest your time and resources.

Although what he said was true, it's very unprofessional.

> trumpcuck in denial

stay mad kid

I think he's just too blunt for his own good. And it's why I supported him.

All goes back to that pesky dossier. Real shame.

This is a village in kenya
Does this LOOK like a shithole country to you drumpfkins?

Friday, January 12, 2018

Former President of Maryland-Based Transportation Company Indicted on 11 Counts Related to Foreign Bribery, Fraud and Money Laundering Scheme

An indictment against a former co-president of a Maryland-based transportation company that provides services for the transportation of nuclear materials to customers in the United States and abroad, was unsealed today for his alleged role in a scheme that involved the bribery of an official at a subsidiary of Russia’s State Atomic Energy Corporation.

Acting Assistant Attorney General John P. Cronan of the Justice Department’s Criminal Division, Acting U.S. Attorney Stephen M. Schenning of the District of Maryland, Principal Deputy Inspector General April G. Stephenson of the U.S. Department of Energy’s Office of Inspector General (DOE-OIG) and Assistant Director in Charge Andew W. Vale of the FBI’s Washington, D.C. Field Office made the announcement.

Mark Lambert, 54, of Mount Airy, Maryland, was charged in an 11-count indictment with one count of conspiracy to violate the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) and to commit wire fraud, seven counts of violating the FCPA, two counts of wire fraud and one count of international promotion money laundering. The charges stem from an alleged scheme to bribe Vadim Mikerin, a Russian official at JSC Techsnabexport (TENEX), a subsidiary of Russia’s State Atomic Energy Corporation and the sole supplier and exporter of Russian Federation uranium and uranium enrichment services to nuclear power companies worldwide, in order to secure contracts with TENEX.
The case against Lambert is assigned to U.S. District Court Judge Theodore D. Chuang of the District of Maryland.

Or how about this village in columbia?

President Trump’s former national security adviser, Michael T. Flynn, pleaded guilty on Friday to lying to the F.B.I. about conversations with the Russian ambassador last December, becoming the first senior White House official to cut a cooperation deal in the special counsel’s wide-ranging inquiry into election interference.

Mr. Flynn’s discussions with Sergey I. Kislyak, the Russian ambassador, were part of a coordinated effort by Mr. Trump’s aides to create foreign policy before they were in power, documents released as part of Mr. Flynn’s plea agreement show. Their efforts undermined the existing policy of President Barack Obama and flouted a warning from a senior Obama administration official to stop meddling in foreign affairs before the inauguration.

The documents do not disclose what Mr. Trump knew about Mr. Flynn’s discussions. But in at least one instance, prosecutors say, Mr. Flynn was directed by a “very senior member” of the presidential transition team to discuss a United Nations resolution. Mr. Trump’s lawyers believe that unnamed aide was Mr. Trump’s son-in-law and close adviser, Jared Kushner, according to a lawyer briefed on the matter.

The transition team was led by Vice President Mike Pence. Its top members included Mr. Kushner; Reince Priebus, Mr. Trump’s first chief of staff; and K.T. McFarland, who was Mr. Flynn’s deputy and was later appointed to be the ambassador to Singapore. Mr. Flynn spoke to Ms. McFarland about another of his conversations with Mr. Kislyak, according to the lawyer.

If they arent shithole counties, why do people risk life and limb to float across the ocean on tiny ass rafts to get to counties like the USA, Italy and France?
How many people have died in the last two years using plywood to try to cross the Mediterranean Sea?

I'm not a fan of Trump, but these pictures are kinda creepy, I mean taking these sort of pics.

Also
>2018
>calling haiti is a "shithole" as well
Explain yourselves drumpfkins
pic related

According to the indictment, beginning at least as early as 2009 and continuing until October 2014, Lambert conspired with others at “Transportation Corporation A” to make corrupt and fraudulent bribery and kickback payments to offshore bank accounts associated with shell companies, at the direction of, and for the benefit of, a Russian official, Vadim Mikerin, in order to secure improper business advantages and obtain and retain business with TENEX. In order to effectuate and conceal the corrupt and fraudulent bribe payments, Lambert and others allegedly caused fake invoices to be prepared, purportedly from TENEX to Transportation Corporation A, that described services that were never provided, and then Lambert and others caused Transportation Corporation A to wire the corrupt payments for those purported services to shell companies in Latvia, Cyprus and Switzerland. Lambert and others also allegedly used code words like “lucky figures,” “LF,” “lucky numbers,” and “cake” to describe the payments in emails to the Russian official at his personal email account. The indictment also alleges that Lambert and others caused Transportation Corporation A to overbill TENEX by building the cost of the corrupt payments into their invoices, and TENEX thus overpaid for Transportation Corporation A’s services.
In June 2015, Lambert’s former co-president, Daren Condrey, pleaded guilty to conspiracy to violate the FCPA and commit wire fraud, and Vadim Mikerin pleaded guilty to conspiracy to commit money laundering involving violations of the FCPA. Mikerin is currently serving a sentence of 48 months in prison and Condrey is awaiting sentencing. The indictment includes allegations against Lambert based on his role in effectuating the criminal scheme with Condrey, Mikerin, and others.
The charges in the indictment are merely allegations, and the defendant is presumed innocent unless proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt in a court of law.

Assistant Chiefs Ephraim Wernick and Christopher J. Cestaro and Trial Attorney Derek J. Ettinger of the Criminal Division’s Fraud Section, as well as Assistant U.S. Attorneys David I. Salem and Michael T. Packard of the District of Maryland, are prosecuting the case.

The Criminal Division’s Office of International Affairs has provided significant assistance in this matter. The Department also thanks its law enforcement colleagues in Switzerland, Latvia and Cyprus for providing valuable assistance with the investigation and prosecution of the case.

The Criminal Division’s Fraud Section is responsible for investigating and prosecuting all FCPA matters. Additional information about the Justice Department’s FCPA enforcement efforts can be found at www.justice.gov/criminal/fraud

justice.gov/opa/pr/former-president-maryland-based-transportation-company-indicted-11-counts-related-foreign

archive.is/doZGH

This will ultimately connect back to the Clinton Foundation bribery, and the Obama Administration's approval of the uranium transfer to the Russians.

Drumpf will wait until after the 2018 election, most likely, before lowering the boom. But he's a madman, and might just swing into action before then. I vote he goes madman.

I see that happening too. If the democrats try to remove we have some interesting times coming up.

> I vote he goes madman
Agree on this one point here. Before he goes to prison, he will rant and shit onto twitter for a couple of hours, with the most retarded dumb arguments you could even imagine. Making alex "gay frog army" jones, seem mentally stable. Will be hilarious

Not mad. Jusy loving it.

You're all wound up with a single word.

7 more years, fuck off queers.

> 7 more years
Anybody else not suprised the trumpcuck can't do simple math?

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/dec/01/trumps-ex-national-security-adviser-michael-flynn-charged-with-lying-to-fbi

Show it in long form.

Maybe you're right. Pence will add 8 more on top.

12 more years?

> show it in long form
Human-Brain = You
Any questions?

> 8 more on top
> 12 more years
Wow can even one trumpcuck do basic math? No wonder you inbred retards get fucked over so hard.

uh, you know this was bait, right?

He will never see prison....the last president he is.

Get the trucks, there's a lot of salt in here.

What? is your mother in town?

Cool. Should lead to smaller goverment.

You seem angry that Donald Trump is the President of your nation. Your President.
Mr. Trump is the Boss of You.
Relax. Breathe. Accept it. Life will be easier, simpler, more serene.
The Donald is your God, now.

> The Donald is your God, now.
You degenerate trumpcucks are so desperate for him. Go be the little trumpfag and suck his dick, retard

>The Donald is your God, now.

It's tough, bro. Democracy can hurt, sometimes.
Sometimes you win. Sometimes you lose.
Maybe you'll see another Nigger come into power and give shit away like Oprah, again in your lifetime. Doubloons for the masses.
Will you be happy, then? We want you to be happy.
So angry!

He's pulling America's already tattered reputation down with him.
I see no downside to this.

We don't need no stinking reputation.

An' I don't give a damn 'bout my reputation
Never said I wanted to improve my station
An' I'm only doin' good when I'm havin' fun
An' I don't have to please no one

ironic, you are denying that the investigations brought up nothing

Damn right.

yes. being unwelcome in London is part of the plan.

funny how you tolerant libtards get triggered so easily, thats actually one of the best things about trumps presidency. besides making america great again

How are multiple charges against trumps campaign team "nothing"?

Who cares?

your mom is a whore. You don;t mind if i say it to her face?

Oprah just announced she's running for 2020 election fighting for free education, grape soda and watermelons

Don't forget the chicken in every bucket!
A neck for you! A neck for you! A neck for you!

Trump was pretty upset about it. He couldn't understand why nobody likes him. He also hates his historically low approval ratings. Which is why he posts the fake poll numbers on his twitter. He's desperate.

You mean the dossier that has been debunked and the are now investigating GPS Fusion and the stupid Brit that supplied all the false information.

The "shithole" comments were nothing less than articulate, precisely-calculated words of a political genius who (enter anything that implies design or construction, but is an existing word rather than a poorly expressed verbalization of a noun) the liberal firestorm. In other words; he knew exactly what he was doing. Damn, he's smart.

See? If you would have written it that way, it would have not explained so evidently why you think a gorilla like Trump is a genius.

Also bait.

which one of the charges was showing a serious support of russia? just because there are multiple it doesn't mean they are relevant

having members of his own party renounce him is all part of the plan.

you don;t understand how investigations work, or you're pretending to be an idiot.

if you are not able to answer the question because BBC and NYT didnt tell you, just say it

Everybody knows those countries are shitholes, but you can't fucking say it.

Yeah, that's the one. Going to lots of fun watching people burn over it's creation and blind use.

Havent you shills been saying he will go to prision for a year now? Got anything else to talk about? Because you are wrong

Most of the charges are for shit that happened before the campaign. The others are lying about shit that wasn't illegal to begin with.

You forgot the fried Chicken.

Charged must be brought for anything found, even if not directly related to the purpose. Muller can't ignore a crime because it's not related.

That's how it works.

It doesn't mean that every charge is a mark of guilt against Trump. It's not like once we get to ten he's found guilty.

military loves trump police loves trump you want this war lib cuck wait you have no guns pussy faggot

Neither do you, I'll bet.

>impeach trump
>he resigns before it goes through (a la nixon, johnson, etc)
>proves his point that democrats run the country, even when you win fair and square they'll kick you out of office

this is the definition of W I N N I N G

>the uneducated riff raff (military) on my side can beat up your side so you should ignore what complete shitheads we are.
And this is why a college degree should be a requirement to vote.

So only cucks that have been fed the liberal communist propaganda can vote?

President Johnson finished his term in office. He did not resign.

Lrn2history, faggot.

Go meet the military leaders. These are well educated men and women.

Only those with useful degrees can vote.

How would you know what gets taught at university when your entire demographic has no business being anywhere near a campus except to deliver pizzas or clean toilets?

That would be a good start.

Still not understanding who really voted and why they lost.

glock 17 mossberg 500

The autism sissy has invited you over to show you his minecraft house. You follow the directions leading you to a shady low-income apartment complex. You're slightly worried about being robbed but you do it for that autistic boipucci. Dodging packs of negros, you find the apartment number and hesitantly ring the doorbell. You can hear noise from inside as you wait, lots of moving around and what sounds like obscenities in a female voice. The door opens and the ecstatic boi looks up at you with a big stupid smile and a "Welcome, fren!". As he takes your hand and leads you to his room, you can see a woman in her late 40s sitting on the couch with a glass of wine staring at you in disbelief. You look around and see what you would think was a kid's room if you didn't know better. There's a stuffed bear on his k-on themed bedset, and posters for anime and games are taped onto the walls. On his monitor is a paused window of Minecraft in front of an [s4s] thread opened in his browser. You can see a pink sleeve stuck in his closet door. You hear the door you both came through close as he rushes to his desk, eager to show you what he made in his game. You come up behind him and pretend to listen to him as he excitedly talks about some stupid miney crafta shit with his eyes focused on the computer screen. He doesn't notice you staring at his ass, legs, and little bare feet. After a minute of this you get impatient and move closer, reach down into his little shorts and grab his soft, squishy ass. He gasps and pauses, then looks back at you with surprise and sincere confusion, only able to let out a "h-huh?".

As a veteran, I say fuck off with your elitest bullshit. Just hope the military saves your ass when the shit hits the fan.

>who really voted
Just because you people are tired of being treated like shit doesn't mean you aren't actually shit. Newsflash: coastal liberals look down upon you because you are the bottom of the intellectual barrel and proud of it. We are better than you, and you are fit only for the menial labor positions we go to university to avoid or the military. Now shut up and get back to work.

Defund any university that doesn't vigorously defend free speech.

No more grants for non stem degrees.

shill

You guys can't even save yourselves from a resistance movement in Afghanistan using 40 year old equipment. Nobody is going to look to you riff raff for help when shit hits the fan.

I have a college degree. I spent years fighting against professors and the communist drivel they try to push.

We need to start keeping the rural subhumans away from the polls. We've already succeeded in making them impoverished over the past 40 years now we just need to make them lose all hope in government so they stop voting. And we also need to continue letting heroin run rampant across the country. Rural areas have a 50% higher death rate from overdoses so it's a good thing for America in the long run. Let's keep that up.

Yea I'll bet. A Trump U graduate?

Probably Lolberty University.

No a small Texas college. The larger schools were too leftest.

>a small Texas college
You may as well have became a farmer or enlisted.

Hey this is Texas, we are not impoverished. Hell the tech companies are baling on commiefornia and moving to Texas now.

trolls are political genius now, sure you have a very good understanding about what is going on

>we are better than you

That statement proved the antithisis of your intent. Rage less, love more.

I did 6 in the military and am in the process of buying a small farm for when I retire or as a base of operations when the shit hits the fan.

That's because for generations you have lived in abject poverty so now it's profitable for people to buy up property in your area, renovate it and make it nice. The downside for you in all this is that in a few years you'll start to notice it becoming more expensive to live there. In a decade you'll be priced out of the area you now call home and will be forced to move on to the next impoverished slum while people who don't care about you and never will buy your old home and turn it into something nice that you never could have afforded. The great thing about economic revitalization of insignificant backwater places is that it forces all the low income natives out of the area, improving the community.

>bottom of the intellectual barrel and proud of it
kek this is also how the world sees americans

You people don't merit emotions as strong as love or hate. Only indifference. You simply don't merit being considered. We wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.

No. Just not indoctrinated into being self destructive.

It's okay to be white.